Author Topic: adding humalin R to my cycle  (Read 2675 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
adding humalin R to my cycle
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
OK I am my first week into my test deca dbol cycle everything moving along nicely. I was going to add slin at 2IU pw and gradually work up from there with a maximum of 5IU to get my weight moving even faster. This is more of an experiment if anything because I know some respond like crazy to slin and others dont at all and I wanted to try it.

I will train 4 days per week and will run the slin for the entire cycle. 8 weeks.

Will consume a shake with 30 grams of protein and 10grams of carbs per every IU of slin a mixture of gfast acting and slow acting carbs.

45 minutes later will be followed by a meal of complex carbs and 40 grams protein.

Then another meal 2 hours later. I have 29G 1/2"  1/2 cc syringes.

this look ok?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: adding humalin R to my cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 11:50:54 PM »
 it looks fine but your not going to get anything out of slin. 

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:00:42 AM »
Dude you have run one maybe two cycles and you want to start running insulin? This is why I say you need to kick back and learn a little. This is not a flame, but you my friend are going to hurt your self. You need to relax, slow down train and get to know your body. You are way to fresh to be running insulin.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »
Dude you have run one maybe two cycles and you want to start running insulin? This is why I say you need to kick back and learn a little. This is not a flame, but you my friend are going to hurt your self. You need to relax, slow down train and get to know your body. You are way to fresh to be running insulin.

I am only going to be running a small amount...three days per week post workout.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »
Agreed 4th, i kno a newbie who started fuckin with insulin and almost died...if you cant get huge of test and dbol you dont belong in the game

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »
Agreed 4th, i know a newbie who started fuckin with insulin and almost died...if you cant get huge of test and dbol you dont belong in the game

It allways suprises me when guys who have barely touched the "old and gold" regular aas. It's mostly because slin/hgh/ifg etc. are all the rave now... Tons of guys have made INSANE gains on moderate doses of basic real gear for years and years.

Give it time pal...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »
It allways suprises me when guys who have barely touched the "old and gold" regular aas. It's mostly because slin/hgh/ifg etc. are all the rave now... Tons of guys have made INSANE gains on moderate doses of basic real gear for years and years.

Give it time pal...

agreed
flin you are losing it, time to go back to ABCs and by that i mean Test Dbol and Deca ...and anything else you can fit in the syringe and pin in your ass

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 07:45:17 PM »
Agreed 4th, i kno a newbie who started fuckin with insulin and almost died...if you cant get huge of test and dbol you dont belong in the game

. Werent you running 6 different compounds recently?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
flinstone there aint nothing wrong with curiosity and experimentation brother! if you wanna try slin, thats your choice dude, just make sure to be safe. youll never know about something unless you try it!

personally i really doubt your going to get anything out of the slin. you might try long acting insulin instead, that seemed to work a little better for me and apparantly all the pros are switching over to this type as well (according to this new guy BFG).

just remember dude, there is no substitute for progressive overload, adequate recovery time, and adequate nutrients. drugs will enhance the results from your efforts but youll never fulfil your potential unless your training smart and hard.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:33:04 AM »
Yea i was running 6 different compounds but ive been juicing for 6 years and i have yet to use slin...steroids and growth hormone are enough for me at this time

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »
flinstone there aint nothing wrong with curiosity and experimentation brother! if you wanna try slin, thats your choice dude, just make sure to be safe. youll never know about something unless you try it!

personally i really doubt your going to get anything out of the slin. you might try long acting insulin instead, that seemed to work a little better for me and apparantly all the pros are switching over to this type as well (according to this new guy BFG).

just remember dude, there is no substitute for progressive overload, adequate recovery time, and adequate nutrients. drugs will enhance the results from your efforts but youll never fulfil your potential unless your training smart and hard.

yeah Im gonna give it a go. The only thing I am curious about is do I inject it in the delts or stomach? Gh15 says delts but everywhere else I read says stomach.
l

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 10:52:46 AM »
. Werent you running 6 different compounds recently?

For an experienced gear user its actually pretty common. I dont see anything wrong with multiple compounds as long as your smart and safe. I dont care what tbombz says, your not ready for slin. You've run 1 cycle so far, and I feel you need to get to know your body a little better before you fuck with insulin. Insulin can and will KILL you if your not careful with it.

I'd like to hear more Vet and Mod opinions on this. I think its our responsibility to steer the newer guys in the right direction.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »

yeah Im gonna give it a go. The only thing I am curious about is do I inject it in the delts or stomach? Gh15 says delts but everywhere else I read says stomach.
well if you were using humalog id say do it in your stomach subq but since your doign humalin r and that is not rapid acting like humalog then id suggest you try it intramuscular so it acts faster. 

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »
why dont you just do a few other cycles and wait until you max out on aas before using insulin and shit?  I would do 3-4 more cycles upping the dose everytime until using about 3-4grams a week maxing out to see what I can do with aas only before messing around with insulin and other shitty peptides... but its alright if you wanna use your little 500mg of test, take insulin (taking the risk of dieing everytime you shoot it up!), thinking you are going to get 'so huge by adding 5iu of slin instead of tearing shit up with 1.5g test 1g eq 500tren +dbol or something... something to think about

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

flinstones your on ur 2nd cycle and already running slin? you must be the reincarnation of munzer

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 05:41:53 AM »
test deca dbol are bread and butter...no risk of sudden death after inecting, and year of progress before really hitting a plateau.

stay consistent.
asstropin