Author Topic: Lol, Gold Digger Alert, this One is For Big_Mal!  (Read 4408 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Lol, Gold Digger Alert, this One is For Big_Mal!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »
hahaha...i crossed paths in colorado with a girlfriend  ;) of terrell davis.  dumba$$ chick would run around at midright with black sunglasses like she was a star.  ::)  then she couldnt figure why i wouldnt talk to her doing that stupid sh#t.
Where was terrell G?

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 10:47:26 PM »
It must be love.... ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 04:53:22 AM »
Dang it Parker....You are gonna make me fall in love with you ;D

That video nonsense ain't nothing but the ho stroll.  You don't get paid hardly anything, but it's your way in.....along with about a 1000 other hoes.  These chicks for the most part aren't about anything...except getting that money and their bills paid.

A lot of them find out hte hard way that being a ho don't pay as good as it used to.  For many of these guys nowadays you have to have some kind of name or position.
And if you read that link, they were talking about some guy who didn't have real power at Interscope, for fck sakes, he has a job. And Vanessa Veasley was with a dude who was in the minor leagues, and when he got called up he bounced her for a white girl. Yeah, she was with him for 2 yrs thru thick and thin, but you with him based on the fact that he has a ball player, and he probably knew it. This one dude was telling me of how one chick would stalk this guy who had a million dollar condo, she found out where he got his gas at, and then one day she acts like she is having a lil convo---guess where she is living now, in that condo

I know G, but like Big Mal said, it s these dude 's that put that mess in their heads, and yes it's tricking if you got it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 04:56:35 AM »
Hot pic right there Parker.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 05:01:05 AM »
Hot pic right there Parker.
Yeah, too bad she is Gold Digger...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 05:08:59 AM »
Most are in one form or another.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 05:09:40 AM »

I have a different take on this! I don't see anyone complaining about men dogging out women. Generally these video girls are being lied to left and right and used for their physical attributes.

so basically you guys want to fuck them, kick them out and not pay for the pussy?

you guys want to hunt and not have the prey not try to fight back? lol
I

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 05:30:15 AM »
I have a different take on this! I don't see anyone complaining about men dogging out women. Generally these video girls are being lied to left and right and used for their physical attributes.

so basically you guys want to fuck them, kick them out and not pay for the pussy?

you guys want to hunt and not have the prey not try to fight back? lol
It's both ways, these women will run like the dickens when there is a video shoot. Most women know what these dudes are about, game recognize game. And some of these dudes do want to be with these women, but many of these women don't want them. If Jay Z were broke, no chick would want him, he is not gonna get by on looks. He's a cool dude, but it is what it is.

As I said, i kew a guy whose job was "videos", take it for what it is. Many of these girls come from nothing and they don't want to go back there, so the "Use what you got to get what you want" is quite literal. And the fact that many of these women act like they don't do this mess is worse. I respect a stripper more, at least she is working for the dollars.

If a woman presents herslef as only about her physical attributes, that is what a dude will go for. Just like if a dude is only talking about what he has, his rims, cars, money, watches, then he shouldn't complain if the women he meets are only about what he has.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 07:46:12 AM »
And what people forget is that in the entertainment industry most of that stuff is smoke and mirrors anyway.  I know chicks who fell for the "producer" or "entrepeneur" thinking that they were going to get cashed out.  Years later dude may not have a job, is deeply in debt from financing that high life that wasn't really, and he's barely making it.  Usually the women leave but some stay.  All that glitters is not gold.

These girls don't care that they are being disrespected and objectified. All they care about is gettin money or a potential long term investment.  So what if he cheats and lies.

And since we should relate this back to BB, in a way some male BB's are like video girls.  They try and find a well off woman(or guy) to support their training costs and she does...as long as they are kept satisfied.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 07:51:57 AM »
And what people forget is that in the entertainment industry most of that stuff is smoke and mirrors anyway.  I know chicks who fell for the "producer" or "entrepeneur" thinking that they were going to get cashed out.  Years later dude may not have a job, is deeply in debt from financing that high life that wasn't really, and he's barely making it.  Usually the women leave but some stay.  All that glitters is not gold.

These girls don't care that they are being disrespected and objectified. All they care about is gettin money or a potential long term investment.  So what if he cheats and lies.

And since we should relate this back to BB, in a way some male BB's are like video girls.  They try and find a well off woman(or guy) to support their training costs and she does...as long as they are kept satisfied.
Ho's come in all shapes, sizes, forms, and both sexes. Man, if I could throw up pictures of all the women I know who who this mess. I know of another woman who tried that "massage" bs, doing out of her apt, but she was trickin', now she is miss Holy Roller...another woman was UMBC (University of Maryland Baltimore count) professor, where Arnold S sits on the board of Directors, well she was trickin, she was her own madam, and she apparently had a black book of judges---she committed  suicide

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 08:08:05 AM »
It's interesting...many of these women aren't smart enough to keep their mouths shut or be discerning.  Usually what happens is that they will run their mouths too much or word will get around and it's all over. People will be up on their game.

I don't think it's worth it.  Nobody takes you seriously and you are worth is determined by how good you can screw around or what you look like.  Not based on anything real.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2010, 08:15:15 AM »
It's interesting...many of these women aren't smart enough to keep their mouths shut or be discerning.  Usually what happens is that they will run their mouths too much or word will get around and it's all over. People will be up on their game.

I don't think it's worth it.  Nobody takes you seriously and you are worth is determined by how good you can screw around or what you look like.  Not based on anything real.
Yep, the chick who was doing massage, her ass was doing it in a residential area, and got caught. One chick who was trickin' would tell her business at the beauty salon, where she worked...she had druggie boyfriend and a Sugar Daddy on the side--she tried to sue the Sugar for Money "he" borrowed from her. Okay, dude drives a Porsche, you don't...

Funny, I run into these women from time to time, and now they want a "good man", yeah but you gonna have to explain the "mileage" especially when some athlete or rapper says he used to hit that for a fee.

Like Game said, "Never get Far', and you won't if your life is based on lies. Sad, because many of these women are fine ass women who have graduated from college or have graduate degrees---but they gotta pay the bills

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2010, 08:21:54 AM »
Yep, the chick who was doing massage, her ass was doing it in a residential area, and got caught. One chick who was trickin' would tell her business at the beauty salon, where she worked...she had druggie boyfriend and a Sugar Daddy on the side--she tried to sue the Sugar for Money "he" borrowed from her. Okay, dude drives a Porsche, you don't...

Funny, I run into these women from time to time, and now they want a "good man", yeah but you gonna have to explain the "mileage" especially when some athlete or rapper says he used to hit that for a fee.

Like Game said, "Never get Far', and you won't if your life is based on lies. Sad, because many of these women are fine ass women who have graduated from college or have graduate degrees---but they gotta pay the bills
Good post Parker.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2010, 08:27:38 AM »

;D ;D ;D  This post rates a 100%

Many of these women wouldn't know what a good man even looks like or they'd try to run him off cause he's too nice ::)

I always tell my male friends, you wait for a woman that appreciates and supports YOU.  Don't waste your time with the PYT who wants to be with you for your status, looks, etc.  Get with the woman who likes YOU at your best and when you are struggling.  A woman who is supportive and wants to build together.  A woman who has something going for herself besides looks.  That stuff all fades away.

I can remember men that women used to fight over and now...I don't think many would fight FOR him.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2010, 08:56:17 AM »

Damn thats major leauge shit my ninja...you sound like you work in the "industry"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »
Damn thats major leauge shit my ninja...you sound like you work in the "industry"
Naw,lets just say, I see this mess day in and day out . The chica at the salon, a girl I was seeing used to go to that salon. One time the chick was paying bills at a place that has a cafe, she was going in, I was coming out, I was laced in Jos A. Bank, didn't speak to me, the only time she speaks is when needs help...her boyfirend had a record like nothing else, and he was 5'2", she is 5'6. She  was pushing a BMW 3 series, until dude sold it for some crack.

Man, she would come in from the gym, aww damn she was blazing---but she ended up being fired from the salon, cause she ran her mouth too much---enter Sugar Daddy. The chick running the "massage" joint, called "Sensuous Hands", lol, she was blazing too. She ran it and had other women working for her. She got caught, had no "massage license" and was offering other services. I see her from time to time and dudes are like, "Hot damn", I say, "better you than me." And you know the spot--Columbia, MD

;D ;D ;D  This post rates a 100%

Many of these women wouldn't know what a good man even looks like or they'd try to run him off cause he's too nice ::)

I always tell my male friends, you wait for a woman that appreciates and supports YOU.  Don't waste your time with the PYT who wants to be with you for your status, looks, etc.  Get with the woman who likes YOU at your best and when you are struggling.  A woman who is supportive and wants to build together.  A woman who has something going for herself besides looks.  That stuff all fades away.

I can remember men that women used to fight over and now...I don't think many would fight FOR him.
Azure, this is true, but it seems that the women who are 5-8's gotta work on the education to post up on the PYTs, and when I look at them now, they have gotten bigger than Biggie, the PYTs are still looking good, but holding on to it. but you only play that Gold digger role for soo long.

I had one interested in me (the good one), but I was too into  big boobs and big asses, which she didn't have, but i wanted her still---and that fairy tale never ended well..

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:22 AM »

Azure, this is true, but it seems that the women who are 5-8's gotta work on the education to post up on the PYTs, and when I look at them now, they have gotten bigger than Biggie, the PYTs are still looking good, but holding on to it. but you only play that Gold digger role for soo long.

I had one interested in me (the good one), but I was too into  big boobs and big asses, which she didn't have, but i wanted her still---and that fairy tale never ended well..

This is because many women think you have to be either/or.  You either have to be pretty and dumb or smart and sloppy.  Not necessarily that extreme but you get the picture.

From my perspective many of the PYT's have nothing to offer except boobs and asses.  That gets old and tired after a while which is why most guys move on.

You've got to find the woman that is cracking on all cylinders.  Smart, successful, into keeping in shape, well presneted *cough* *cough*

But even the chicks I know who were the flyest and "baddest" B's back in the day now look a mess. Life got a hold to em.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »
This is because many women think you have to be either/or.  You either have to be pretty and dumb or smart and sloppy.  Not necessarily that extreme but you get the picture.

From my perspective many of the PYT's have nothing to offer except boobs and asses.  That gets old and tired after a while which is why most guys move on.

You've got to find the woman that is cracking on all cylinders.  Smart, successful, into keeping in shape, well presneted *cough* *cough*

But even the chicks I know who were the flyest and "baddest" B's back in the day now look a mess. Life got a hold to em.
And these are the ones that start going the "butch" route, meaning the more successful the more their hair gets shorter and the more they have in common with dudes--they pride themselves in being bitches and/or telling their man what to do, like she is at the office. Unfortunately, balance is the true key, and to maintain that balance is a fulltime job in itself

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
Naw,lets just say, I see this mess day in and day out . The chica at the salon, a girl I was seeing used to go to that salon. One time the chick was paying bills at a place that has a cafe, she was going in, I was coming out, I was laced in Jos A. Bank, didn't speak to me, the only time she speaks is when needs help...her boyfirend had a record like nothing else, and he was 5'2", she is 5'6. She  was pushing a BMW 3 series, until dude sold it for some crack.

Man, she would come in from the gym, aww damn she was blazing---but she ended up being fired from the salon, cause she ran her mouth too much---enter Sugar Daddy. The chick running the "massage" joint, called "Sensuous Hands", lol, she was blazing too. She ran it and had other women working for her. She got caught, had no "massage license" and was offering other services. I see her from time to time and dudes are like, "Hot damn", I say, "better you than me." And you know the spot--Columbia, MD

My sister best friend is from Columbia...Lizzy...
Bro.. You gotta get to LA...you see this shit on a whole nother level...Check this shit out..There is this fine ass bitch that live in our building (me and my sis live next door)..well there are a lot of actors (commercials) and shit in the building..Well this fine ass bitch is "married" to this up and comin acting ninja...So the broad didnt know what i did...she saw me being cool with all these people at the pool. And i wear old shorts that say "tiger football" and Yellow jacket football"....and im buff so maybe she thinks im a ball player. Well the broad invited me to dinner, and im like whatever. The broad was fishin about money the whole night...like asking me about cars and travel and shit...Then im like "so how long have you been married" and she said some shit like "2 years but what she does is her business and what her husband is his business...what the fuck is that...

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2010, 12:18:53 PM »
Bro.. You gotta get to LA...you see this shit on a whole nother level...Check this shit out..There is this fine ass bitch that live in our building (me and my sis live next door)..well there are a lot of actors (commercials) and shit in the building..Well this fine ass bitch is "married" to this up and comin acting ninja...So the broad didnt know what i did...she saw me being cool with all these people at the pool. And i wear old shorts that say "tiger football" and Yellow jacket football"....and im buff so maybe she thinks im a ball player. Well the broad invited me to dinner, and im like whatever. The broad was fishin about money the whole night...like asking me about cars and travel and shit...Then im like "so how long have you been married" and she said some shit like "2 years but what she does is her business and what her husband is his business...what the fuck is that...

Golddigging is truly an art form in L.A.  Competition is stiff.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »
Yo, I bet it's on another level. That's some effed up shizz. Your ass is married, yet looking for the cone up. Why get married? Damn, I'd rather deal with a Porno chick, at least you know where the coming from.

Being that Howard Co, Md, where Columbia is located at, is one of the richest Counties in the US, you see a lot of women, who you think we have their ish together. Bug when one of the former U of MD basketball players caught a case, these women where there at the courthouse before him...they looked up the case online, and where waiting. Funny, same chicks that won't say hi or thank you when opening the door want to know what room and what's going on.

The chica I said who was friend's with Ray Lewis' baby momma, she was talking about how the girl goes shopping in NYC using Ray's Black Card, pissing Ray off. Oh, and not all those kids (out of three) are his.
This chick was feeling my arms up and back, and I asked her about Law School, and she said "I'm gonna get somebody to pay for it", just flat out, WTF! And the girl ain't a dummy, she had the grades and the brains.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »
Funny, same chicks that won't say hi or thank you when opening the door want to know what room and what's going on.
I had a friend who the wealthy dude pursued HER.  I mean tracked her down and everything.  She stopped going out with him because she felt intimidated by him.  She wanted him to know she wasn't dating him for the money.  He kept trying to spend and she wouldn't hear of it.

Well lots of the chicks were pissed because they had been trying to get at him for AGES.  They couldn't understand why he was on HER so hard when they were practically throwing it in his face.

From many of the things I have witnessed, UNLESS the chick is on a whole NOTHER level sexually, has a name/position, traps em with a kid, etc....that old "He gonna pay for it." schtick doesn't work. A lot of these guys have wised up.

Sometimes people will accuse a woman of being a gold digger if she tends to date lots of successful men, but you cannot judge that as proved by my friend.  Sometimes it has to do with your social circle and who you know.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »
I had a friend who the wealthy dude pursued HER.  I mean tracked her down and everything.  She stopped going out with him because she felt intimidated by him.  She wanted him to know she wasn't dating him for the money.  He kept trying to spend and she wouldn't hear of it.

Well lots of the chicks were pissed because they had been trying to get at him for AGES.  They couldn't understand why he was on HER so hard when they were practically throwing it in his face.

From many of the things I have witnessed, UNLESS the chick is on a whole NOTHER level sexually, has a name/position, traps em with a kid, etc....that old "He gonna pay for it." schtick doesn't work. A lot of these guys have wised up.

Sometimes people will accuse a woman of being a gold digger if she tends to date lots of successful men, but you cannot judge that as proved by my friend.  Sometimes it has to do with your social circle and who you know.

Quite true, I remember listening to Big Tigga (Live and in the Den with Big Tigga---of BET fame), he has a show here in DC, well some girl was saying that she hangs out with doctors and attorneys (attorneys aren't all they are cracked up to be--J. Cochran got lucky), but she seems like she was name dropping. In my job, I come accross all types of people from various diff avenues of life. And what it has shown me is, you can be a college prof now, but commit suicide later, you can be a cop now, but be arrested for _________, you can be an attorney but catch a DUI, and let me tell you a lot of people going to law school, once they try to pass the bar, they get their DUIs (especially the women) expunged.

You see, dude better watch it, because that could be considered stalking, and he could have been hemmed up, had she wanted to something. Don't know dude, but you Never, NEVER chased the kitty, that's one of the 48 Laws of Pimpology. You may get it, but you are not in the driver's seat... 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2010, 02:05:16 AM »

its not life,,americano girls are fat ,,they are big girls most of them even the small ones arer usually  longer b9ones ,,,always exeption ofcourse but most odf you are just fat lol,,look iyou have is always artificial and fake,,everytime u see americano girl you already know the drill,,fake hair color usually some blond ,,fake french manicure nails ,,in many cases fake boobs and always wearing slutty clothes with tatoos on lower bod and many times some shit on ankles and pierced belly button,,itsw tyopical to all americano girls you learn from young age that the only way top is to open legs ,,and even if you try t obe good soem family member abuse you  or something hapen in youth where you get gasng banged or something where it fucked you up for ever,,thsi is the amerricano girl story ,,very very comon in amerikaka

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »

You see, dude better watch it, because that could be considered stalking, and he could have been hemmed up, had she wanted to something. Don't know dude, but you Never, NEVER chased the kitty, that's one of the 48 Laws of Pimpology. You may get it, but you are not in the driver's seat... 

Lots of men turn into stalkers.  Especially when they are used to getting what they want and the girl makes him work for it.  Yet another law in the pimp chronicles.