Author Topic: Obama: "Being An American Not A Matter Of Blood Or Birth" (So why have laws?)  (Read 3729 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
And this is a great deal of what's wrong with America today. People getting pissed off and ready to take all sorts of illegal actions when they're told the truth. And then you wonder why you're lied to so often.  ::) Stupid children!!!  >:(
Bullshit. What truth?

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
cause, like mccain, he is pro-amnesty.

well mcclame didnt dismantle ice or defund it, obama did.  mcclame doesnt matter ( HE ISNT THE PRES)  OBAMA IS   
  anyone who believes this crock that obama said today about going after the employers is and idiot,  if there was one bit of truth to this obama wouldnt be defunding the programs that go after employers who hire illegals
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
well mcclame didnt dismantle ice or defund it, obama did.  mcclame doesnt matter ( HE ISNT THE PRES)  OBAMA IS   
  anyone who believes this crock that obama said today about going after the employers is and idiot,  if there was one bit of truth to this obama wouldnt be defunding the programs that go after employers who hire illegals

Bob nails it. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
this asshat lies to peoples face,  and these liberal clowns just smile and say, ( thank you , may we have another?)
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its all about race.  The first black president is too big too fail to these people.  If this were Kerry or Gore, they would have fled a long time ago. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Jag, you post fictional articles from the creative writer known as Sorcha Faal and try to pass them off as fact. Get off your high horse as you're the closest thing to a retard on the politics board.

I've never posted articles by Sorcha Faal

Tell us again how you have a 160 IQ but don't know that argon is an element.  ::)

I have a 160 IQ, ...and now I know what argon is.  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
China built a great wall thousands of years ago. Here is what you do. You round up all illegals, one at a time. Have them build huge camps around the border. They get decent food and water. Then as their numbers grow they are put to work building a huge wall all along the US border. With 10 million workers this should go much faster than the great wall of China. After this is completed you thank them for their labor and send them packing back to Mexico. The wall would have to be about 20-30 feet tall with motion sensors to detect activity along the mexican side.

Perhaps some of these illegals are allowed to stay if they can pay their way back in. But at least now you have a way to prevent future illegals from entering.

US citizens and legal immigrants can take the jobs that the illegals abandon while toiling on the wall. The Great Wall of USA

And with illegals building that wall, ...how many intentional weak spots do you think there'd be?
There'd be spots all along that wall where you could remove the bricks and crawl right through.
w

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
And with illegals building that wall, ...how many intentional weak spots do you think there'd be?
There'd be spots all along that wall where you could remove the bricks and crawl right through.
You have a supervisor to make sure this does not happen. One supervisor can cover 20 workers. Inspect it for weak spots. Any found have to be rebuilt. The wall needs to be at least 8-10 feet thick, and solid. So patrols can navigate it with motorcycles. You have 10 million workers ready so even a 10 foot thick wall is possible.

So for 10 million workers you would need 500,000 supervisors. They could employ all the census workers!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
There is a simple solution to all of this.

Invade Mexico.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama should be deported to Kenya or Elba.  Or perhaps Alcatraz if I had my way.   

Emmortal

• Getbig V
The way you secure the boarders is by heavily regulating companies who hire illegal immigrants and increasing boarder patrol security.  A wall, fence or whatever is not going to do anything.  More man power, technology, and infrared cameras can easily encompass vast portions of the boarder, that coupled with fast response teams will be a huge deterrent to people coming over.

Shoot to kill orders should be in place for anyone attempting to cross the boarder and they should be considered hostile invaders.  Work permit programs should be set up and put in place for people living on boarder towns who wish to cross over for work etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The way you secure the boarders is by heavily regulating companies who hire illegal immigrants and increasing boarder patrol security.

I agree.  So does Drinking with Bob.

Some getbiggers don't want to bother the employers who hurt americans by hiring illegals.  I don't understand that.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
It's not popular on here but Obama is right.  You can not secure the border 100% and never will be able to without turning it into a DMZ type clone.  What you can do is streamline and hasten the immigration process for those validly wanting to come here, help Mexico become a stronger economy so less nationals will want to come north and crack down on employers of illegals immigrants. 

This however is not as popular on here as - build and fence and shoot to kill.  Something i find rather disgusting to even think about happening in this great country of ours.   :-X
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if we had a border with iran, we would have a shoot-to-kill border law, right?

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
How can you say obama really believes that going after the employers is the best thing to do when he has just about rendered i.c.e powerless?   
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree.  So does Drinking with Bob.

Some getbiggers don't want to bother the employers who hurt americans by hiring illegals.  I don't understand that.

Show me one post by one regular poster on this board stating that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Show me one post by one regular poster on this board stating that. 

When i talk about the need to go after the employers, instead of checking legal americans for birth certs because DLs from Cali aren't good enough, people get all upset.

Bob said it right - go after the employers and dry up the work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When i talk about the need to go after the employers, instead of checking legal americans for birth certs because DLs from Cali aren't good enough, people get all upset.

Wrong, you claimed posters are against going after the employers, please show me who and where. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wrong, you claimed posters are against going after the employers, please show me who and where. 

if I cared enough to spend an hour searching thousands of posts, i would do that.  If I wanted to call out a certain poster for such a position, I would look them up.

But in general, we've had the debate here for months.  Some people like the idea of ID checks on legal americans, over going after employers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I like both if we can get rid of the drug dealers, human smugglers, vagabonds, pedophiles, sex offenders, drunks, murders, etc. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

They could just as well do both and kill two birds with one stone. Or is this country only capable of doing one thing at a time?