Author Topic: Levi Johnston apologizes to Palins and 'Especially Sarah Palin" for untruths.  (Read 1438 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
coming from the admitted racist,run up the basement stairs mommy just called you for dinner :D :D :D :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Poor Obama,he now knows he has been outed again for his blatant racism.

Oh well,at least we know Robert Byrd joined the Klan in his youth and it was only youthfull indescretion as to why he was a racist.I mean 47 years old when he voted against the civil rights act and filabustered it for 14 hours is still young right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
My thread on the DOJ Lawyer and Obama's treason is so damning, its no wonder the leftists won't go near it. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
no..thats not why....maybe because your credibility is out of the window...like "OBAMA CALLS SWAT ON GRANDMOTHERS"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no..thats not why....maybe because your credibility is out of the window...like "OBAMA CALLS SWAT ON GRANDMOTHERS"

::)  ::) 

Yeah, I only posted a video of what is going on and the guy saying whites should be murdered. 

Keep your head in the sand bro. 

And what about you believing all the lies about Sarah?  What does that say about you? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
::)  ::) 

Yeah, I only posted a video of what is going on and the guy saying whites should be murdered. 

Keep your head in the sand bro. 

And what about you believing all the lies about Sarah?  What does that say about you? 

damn fool...i didnt see it...aint no head in the sand.. i already told you what i was opposed to with Obama so save that shit. But what im not going to do is act like the shit was all good before him and he came and fucked the world up like yo and everyone else wants us to believe.
And you think because a guy said whites should be murdered that____________?

Whats the legal endgame huh....I dont understand

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
damn fool...i didnt see it...aint no head in the sand.. i already told you what i was opposed to with Obama so save that shit. But what im not going to do is act like the shit was all good before him and he came and fucked the world up like yo and everyone else wants us to believe.
And you think because a guy said whites should be murdered that____________?

Whats the legal endgame huh....I dont understand

Here - this is the same guy with the night stick in philly. 

This is the guy they dropped the charges against. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nothing hatefull there.Imus and Trent Lott and the tea parties are far worse.This guy=rev Wright=Obama.