Author Topic: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??  (Read 8950 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »
I would never hit a woman....that's for pussies.

If you can't handle a woman going buck wild on you without punching her in the face..again, you are a pussy.
this is one of the very reasons that some woman act the way they do...they know there is no consequence for their actions...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
See Josh, this probably the reason you never get laid :-\

well
I can think of about 62 other reasons off the top of my head, but ya, it probably doesnt help   :P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
well
I can think of about 62 other reasons off the top of my head, but ya, it probably doesnt help   :P

LMAO!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:29 PM »
I would never hit a woman....that's for pussies.

If you can't handle a woman going buck wild on you without punching her in the face..again, you are a pussy.
Some women, will get in your face and have a stance like they are dude, and will be like "What!" Or they will pick up a weapon, and that there means you just grew a pair...

Sometimes you have to remind them, "look, I don't hit women, but for every action is a reaction..."
Many women today want to switch it on you, they want equality, while being treated like a woman, yet their actions are like a dude. All the while not wanting to deal with the consequences of their actions---or the reprecussions.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 10:33:28 PM »
Some women, will get in your face and have a stance like they are dude, and will be like "What!" Or they will pick up a weapon, and that there means you just grew a pair...

Sometimes you have to remind them, "look, I don't hit women, but for every action is a reaction..."
Many women today want to switch it on you, they want equality, while being treated like a woman, yet their actions are like a dude. All the while not wanting to deal with the consequences of their actions---or the reprecussions.

oh man that is a golden post---well stated

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to put someone in a Boston Crab.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 11:02:28 PM »
nothing wrong in slapping a woman once in a while

Sean Connery

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 01:41:45 AM »

a good bitch slap is ok with me
women they play head games
modern society has castrated men's ability to maintain respect: a good smack to the face

Lol
Unsung cant maintain respect with words.
What a useless, dumb, coward you are.

Men that hit women and children are lowlife pussies.
B

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 01:46:12 AM »
Lol

Now, if you can't communicate with them (lack of good communication skills) I understand you, and agree.

But, if a chick comes at you like a dude and won't budge ( will swing on you), and may pick up a weapon, the time for talking is done. Gone. Period. So what are you gonna do?

As far as kids, corporal punishment is good. Lack of it has created children with no discipline and lack of backbone...parents are not their childrens "friends" or "play buddies"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 02:29:03 AM »
this is one of the very reasons that some woman act the way they do...they know there is no consequence for their actions...

That is so fucking true. And women today, at least American women, have become more masculinized as men have become more feminized. The concept of acting like a lady seems to be lost nowadays. I adore ladies. I hate girls. Once a woman hits me she is no longer a lady. I remember the first time I hit a girl was in the 6th grade. This girl was mad at me and approached me with her girl friends and made a fighting stance and took a swing at me. I blocked it and dropped her like a bad habit with a right cross. The rest of her girl friend were about to jump me as I was ready to go Bruce Lee on all the twats. Fortunately, the school fag, who was my neighbor, stepped in between us and called the bitches off. He was very effeminate and always hung out with the girls and was kind of the alpha girl of the group. I was kind of surprised at the power he had over them. He just raised his hand and said to the lead bitch, "Vernalani, no!" And the chick just stood there in some kind of karate stance while the others behind her had their fists up and she said, "He just punched her in the face!"

He just said it was over and kind of shooed them away and off they went. I was so impressed at the power this young budding homo had over the girls. What a waste, though. Most of those chicks were very bangable but he wasn't interested.

I only hit one other girl after that. She was whaling on me while I was driving but a couple of hammer fists put an end to that. I just pulled over, reached over and opened the door then turn to my side so that I had both my feet on her whimpering body leg press style and just gave her the old heave hoe right out the door.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 02:30:17 AM »
Now, if you can't communicate with them (lack of good communication skills) I understand you, and agree.

But, if a chick comes at you like a dude and won't budge ( will swing on you), and may pick up a weapon, the time for talking is done. Gone. Period. So what are you gonna do?

As far as kids, corporal punishment is good. Lack of it has created children with no discipline and lack of backbone...parents are not their childrens "friends" or "play buddies"

Parker always bringing the sanity back to a thread.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 02:33:55 AM »
Lol

following me into ANOTHER thread little boy......... ::) ::)

i wonder who your original handle was, and how many times i hurt you little feelings...........you were SO frustrated, you had to create another whole gimmick just to act out on me...................f@ggot fail :-\ :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 02:36:08 AM »
Mel Gibson and Sean Connery have just deleted their Getbig accounts in protest at this thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »
There's no reason to ever hit a lady. No matter how angry one gets a lady, and conversely, a gentleman, will never lay a hand on the opposite sex. There is simply no reason to. But some of the women today are monsters. A buddy of mine got into a heated argument with his girl girl friend and he did exactly what I told him to do when things got out of hand and there was just no reasoning with her. Just tell her we'll talk about this later when things calm down and walk away. Bitch came at him with something and smashed him on the back of the head and then tried scratching his eyes out. He pushed her away, she fell down, called the cops and guess who went to jail? Of course, the guy. In some States, and this was in LA at the time, all a bitch has to do is make an accusation and you go to jail for the night.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 02:52:21 AM »
Bascially Pelluis breaks it down like this:
 Act like a lady=every is okay (and it's wrong to hit her)
a Woman acts like dude=gets treated like a dude.
 You want true equality, there it is.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »
I just pulled over, reached over and opened the door then turn to my side so that I had both my feet on her whimpering body leg press style and just gave her the old heave hoe right out the door.
Fucking hilarious!!  LOL  :)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 03:17:57 AM »

Yeah he's hitting a 15 year old . Fucking scumbag.

Of course officers are serious scumbags well known to destroy women. Seems to happen a lot in my state. Seriosuly King County must train officers in female beating. *last 2 videos

These guys must be really unhappy pieces of shit.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 04:08:46 AM »
following me into ANOTHER thread little boy......... ::) ::)

i wonder who your original handle was, and how many times i hurt you little feelings...........you were SO frustrated, you had to create another whole gimmick just to act out on me...................f@ggot fail :-\ :-\

careful Unsung, he has "big" in his name

thats quite intimidating you know  ::) ::) ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 04:16:14 AM »
careful Unsung, he has "big" in his name

thats quite intimidating you know  ::) ::) ::)

so he is "big"..........and "14" is his ideal age in men???

or how old he was when he was first penetrated by a man???

or is it the cock size he prefers in his butt?? (big14's a size-queen)

speak on this "Big14" or the world may only be left guessing ??? ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 09:40:10 AM »
She just came by and gave me a hug and the details.  ;) Will be in there for a month or more and she is flinging for divorce.  :) She told me that when she came and visited him, "Were am i at and what did i do?"  8) Maybe he will get a few cocks up his ass.  :D
D

Hawkins

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I die in the Movie
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 09:52:56 AM »
Hey guys.

Not sure if i told this story before.

When I was in high school, me and this guy in english class who was a huge stoner would just get these laugh fits.  Not sure why (well, he was always stoned), but i'd look at him for a second and burst out laughing.  Sounds pretty gay in hindsight.

Anyways, there was this hippy girl who sat in front of him and she'd hear his giggling and well as mine.  Now imagine listening to two teenage guys giggle for 50 minutes a day, 5 days a week.  Well, she had enough one day. 

In mid giggle, she turns around and slaps the shit out of me.  In the middle of the class.  How do I react?  I burst out laughing even more.  The stoner kid is at the verge of getting a heart attack laughing.  All 3 of us get kicked out of class.

Anyways, I had to have my revenge.  I followed her to her locker, and had the guy next to her get her locker combo.  One day, mid class, i went to the "bathroom", and went to her locker....and took out her backpack, went to the bathroom, took a shit in it, and put it back in her locker.

Now that's how you take revenge on a bitch!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 09:54:59 AM »
I knew a guy who weighed about 115 pounds soaking wet; he preferred his women 350, 400 pounds and upward. He wouldn't so much as look at a girl if she weighed less than that.

He was with this one girl who stood about 6 foot tall and she used to always beat his ass but he admitted that he loved it when she would to this to his friends. I think it was the same kind of principal you see in battered women who keep coming back to their men.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:28 AM »
abuse............no

a good bitch slap once in a while to remind her to show respect.............ok with me

men, in modern society have zero recourse against women.......take a relationship for example:  women have a ton of tools in their arsenal to fight a man....they play head games, act passive aggressive, withhold sex.........and so on..............men are simpler creatures and usually dont do these kind of things.  

modern society has castrated men's ability to maintain respect...........women are crazy and emotional, and would, at times, benefit greatly from a good smack to the face

lol! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »
Doug's a good man.  Most people "don't wanna get involved" and are just pussies. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »
Doug's a good man.  Most people "don't wanna get involved" and are just pussies. 
X2.