Author Topic: Muscle Gossip #62- Jay Cutler Breaking News from Rx Muscle  (Read 876 times)

crg

• Getbig II
Muscle Gossip #62- Jay Cutler Breaking News from Rx Muscle
« on: August 22, 2012, 07:12:52 AM »

Created on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 14:29

Written by Aaron Singerman

User Rating:  / 8

The name Jay Cutler is synonymous with success in the world of Bodybuilding. Jay has had a very successful career in the sport both onstage and off. Today, I received several calls from reliable sources about another Jay Cutler victory on the horizon.

Everyone in the industry knows about Jay's new supplement line, Alpha Helix. While that project still exists, Jay is rumored to no longer be associated with them and rededicating his efforts towards a different project. This new project will be based with the nutritional supplement behemoth, BPI.

BPI are the originators of the ridiculously popular supplement 1MR, among others. They are the largest third party reseller at GNC and one of the biggest supplement companies in the world. If Jay wanted a big launch for this new venture, BPI can certainly provide that. From the rumors I have heard, Jay will be joining the company as much more than a sponsored athlete. He won't just be the face of a brand, he will be involved in all aspects of bringing new products to the marketplace.   

I'm just thinking out loud here but imagine the buzz this new partnership could create for both Jay and BPI if he were to announce his run at the 2013 Olympia. Yeah, this whole project has "SUCCESS" written all over it!