Author Topic: Illegals Steal His Trailer Home, Yet HE Faces Jail? (You won't believe this bs)  (Read 672 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Illegals Steal His Trailer, Yet HE Faces Jail?
http://www.publiusforum.com/2010/07/09/illegals-steal-his-trailer-yet-he-faces-jail/
July 9, 2010

| Filed Under 2nd Amendment, Anti-Americanism, Civil Rights, Colorado, Constitution, Crime, Democrats/Leftists, Freedom, Government, Government, Corruption, Law, Liberals, The Law, Warner Todd Huston |

-By Warner Todd Huston

________________________ ________________________ _____

So, you are an 82-year-old man whose flat bed trailer is being hooked up to a thief’s car right in front of you. Like a dutiful citizen, you call 911 and report the crime happening before your eyes. Like an outraged property owner you yell and scream at the thieves. Like crooks, they pay no heed. So, like a true American, you try to protect your property by firing a few shots at the scum.

This is all as it should be. This is America where we have rights to defend ourselves and our property.

The police later discover the thieves, two illegals from south of the border, and they readily admit that they stole the trailer. The police found them so easily because the property owner actually hit one of the thieves with his hastily delivered pistol shot.

One would think that the case would be closed at this point. After all, this IS America.

Or is it?

Perhaps it isn’t the America it should be because this 82-year-old man is the one that the jackbooted Wheat Ridge, Colorado cops immediately arrested and charged with a crime. Yes, even after the scumbag illegals admitted they were guilty, the cops went stormtrooping over to the old man’s home. Oh, it wasn’t to give him back his rightful property, it was to arrest him for daring to attempt to protect himself and his property with a firearm.

Yes, these automaton cops accosted this old man for daring to observe his Constitutional right to self-defense.

The un-American Jefferson County DA’s office says that the elderly Robert Wallace is now facing “twelve felony counts, including four counts of attempted first-degree murder.” If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life in jail. The guy is 82.

Too bad there isn’t a law that would protect this elderly victim from the anti-American actions of his local government… oh, wait. There IS. We call it the Second Amendment! Don’t worry, I didn’t forget. But Jefferson County sure did.

Such is the America liberals have made where a man that is observing his own Constitutionally guaranteed rights is the one that thug cops and county officials come to attack. Such is the America that liberals have made when actual criminals are ignored while elderly men that feared for their lives are harassed. What is this… England?

Now, here is a man who should immediately lose his job. He is Jefferson County DA Scott Storey. This is the government thug attacking this wholly innocent elderly man, a man guilty only of trying to protect himself and his property against illegal aliens with long police records.

Storey is so ignorant that he is defending his office and its actions instead of sensibly dismissing all charges against Wallace immediately and going after the real criminals in this tale.

Please do contact this overbearing, out-of-control public thug at:

Scott Storey
Jefferson county District Attorney’s Office
500 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
303-271-6800

Naturally, a goose stepper like Storey reuses to give an email address on his county website. We’d HATE to have the lowly people be able to email a public official directly, after all. They have one of those web-based contact forms, the sort you just know no one ever bothers to look at. But if you want to try to contact them this way the address is: http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/da/da_T99_R94.htm

In an America that is good and right, 82-year-old Robert Wallace should be celebrated as a stolid, good citizen, even if he should have killed both the scumbag illegals.

DA Scott Storey, Damacio Torres, and Alvaro Cardona are the criminals who deserve no sympathy here. Robert Wallace is a true American observing his God-given rights to self-protection.

Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer. He has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and before that he wrote articles on U.S. history for several small American magazines. His political columns are featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, BigHollywood.com, and BigJournalism.com, as well as RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, StoptheACLU.com, AmericanDailyReview.com, among many, many others. Mr. Huston is also endlessly amused that one of his articles formed the basis of an article in Germany’s Der Spiegel Magazine in 2008.

For a full bio, please CLICK HERE.

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Freaking speechless. 

This country is so finished its not funny. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

The un-American Jefferson County DA’s office says that the elderly Robert Wallace is now facing “twelve felony counts, including four counts of attempted first-degree murder.” If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life in jail. The guy is 82.

W  T   F

Hopefully a jury will throw out all these BS charges.

I wonder what's next, surrendering your home and family to criminals because if you touch them you'll go to jail?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thieves could go free while victim faces jail time
Julie Hayden Investigative Reporter
4:49 AM MDT, July 7, 2010

WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. - Admitted thieves are going free, while an elderly Wheat Ridge man is facing the possibility of spending the rest of his life behind bars, all, he says, for trying to defend his property and his life.

82-year-old Robert Wallace said in February that he looked out his window and saw two men hooking his flatbed trailer up to their pickup. He yelled at them to stop, but they sped away, stealing his trailer. He told police he fired two shots at the pickup.

Minutes later, police say 32-year-old Damacio Torres dropped 28-year-old Alvaro Cardona off at a hospital emergency room with a gunshot wound to the face.

Torres did not stay to talk with police, but they caught up with him later. According to court documents, he admitted he and Cardona stole the trailer.

Wallace did not want to talk on camera, but when we asked him if the two men threatened him he said, "They almost ran me over."

The Jefferson County DA's office said that neither Torres nor Cardona have been charged with anything at this point, even though Torres confessed to the crime. However, the homeowner, Wallace is facing twelve felony counts, including four counts of attempted first degree murder. If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Sources say Torres and Cardona are believed to be in the country illegally and both have an arrest record. Cardona's record includes public fighting and numerous traffic offenses like driving without a license or insurance. Torres's record includes agricultural trespassing as well as a 2005 arrest for aggravated motor vehicle theft for which he was given a plea bargain to a lesser crime. Sources say Torres is also under investigation for being part of a major auto theft ring.

Wallace is out on bond and due back in court in September to enter his plea.

Neighbors say the thieves should be the ones facing charges and Wallace should be given an award for protecting the neighborhood.

________________________ _______________________

In a sane world, this DA would be hung in the town square, the illegals catapulted over the over, and the old man given a medal.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
That's pretty pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
story is a weird one.

they're outside hooking up his home?  Have you lived in a mobile home?  LOL they are bolted about 500 times to the ground.  

And he probably didn't have to shoot.  Did they deserve it?  Sure.  But they're playing with chains and bolts, and he just starts shooting?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
story is a weird one.

they're outside hooking up his home?  Have you lived in a mobile home?  LOL they are bolted about 500 times to the ground.  

And he probably didn't have to shoot.  Did they deserve it?  Sure.  But they're playing with chains and bolts, and he just starts shooting?

So what should he have done 240? 

Now you are defending illegals stealing shit?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In my mind, we need a few high profile cases of both DA's and illegals getting capped on the spot to end this madness.  I'm not kidding, its only when these scumbags operate under the fear of death that this shit will end. 

This is a perfect example of the government protecting the criminal and going after the victim. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Now you are defending illegals stealing shit?    

I jsut said they deserved to be shot.  Is that defending them?  LOL do ya even read what I write?

So what should he have done 240?  

I would have called 911 and laid prone in the trailer with the AR15 and waited.  They would have been shot if they entered.  This man wasn't physically able to handle them, I get that.  But let's be honest, as much as the dicks needed a nice capping, you just can't open up on people if they're outside playing with chains, etc.

Like I said, a weird story.  There's more to it than we're reading, I'm sure.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
The state letting criminals go free and racking victims with felony charges (12 seems to be a popular number). Is this the US? Sounds more like a third world country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I jsut said they deserved to be shot.  Is that defending them?  LOL do ya even read what I write?

I would have called 911 and laid prone in the trailer with the AR15 and waited.  They would have been shot if they entered.  This man wasn't physically able to handle them, I get that.  But let's be honest, as much as the dicks needed a nice capping, you just can't open up on people if they're outside playing with chains, etc.

Like I said, a weird story.  There's more to it than we're reading, I'm sure.

He wasnt in it when the vermin were stealing it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

ahhhh

in that case, it's the old, "can you give a guy a parting shot when he steals your horse?" argument.  No, you cannot.  Especially in the case of a home that's gonna be pretty damn easy to find, since it'll be two idiots still trying to get it off its blocks when the police arrive. 

Instead, he pulls out heat and opens up on them.  Sorry, you can't do that.  For all he knows, these 2 idiots were given $40 and instructions to deliver it and they got the wrong address.   Not bloodly likely, but you never know. 

They posed no physical threat to him.  Let the law sort it out.

Granted, these 2 dirtbags deserve to have their legs broken and dropped back off in south mexico to be sure.  but the old man can't just go firing on people when he's not in any danger.  If he started a convo with them, and they pulled a knife, by all means, cook their asses.  But they're playing with chains and bolts, and he opens up?  no.

Plus we don't know the entire story.  The article had lines like, "even if he should have killed both the scumbag illegals. "  and encourages people to act against one party.  So it sounds like we're getting ONE side of the story here - it's not an AP release, it's designed to sway readers.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

I think you guys are misreading this.
The trailer the thieves stole wasn’t the kind people live in, but rather a flatbed, which is used to haul equipment like tractors, etc.

They posed no physical threat to him.  Let the law sort it out.

From http://www.useofforce.us/4details/ :
You cannot shoot someone for stealing your car. You cannot shoot someone for stealing your wallet.
You cannot shoot someone for wandering over your property line.
In the eyes of the law, life has priority over possessions—even a criminal’s life. You may defend your own safety with the use of force, but not your stuff.

Okay, that's fine.
The law is the law and should be enforced (even when we don't agree with it).
But, why is only 1 out of three people who broke a law being charged?

The old guy ought to be able to make a case of feeling threatened.
One senior citizen against two young thugs...

Wallace did not want to talk on camera, but when we asked him if the two men threatened him he said, "They almost ran me over."
Hopefully, he mentioned that in the police report.
It may be his only saving grace.