Author Topic: and you thought the Tea Party was racist?  (Read 3712 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: and you thought the Tea Party was racist?
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 12:40:00 PM »
You see Mal is an ok guy.The guy has put up pics on here and told a number of us to bring it,even says where you can find him.I respect that 100% .He isnt an internet coward hiding behind a fake name,spouting a bunch of tough guy shit like Samson...This black panther guy talks big shit when there are lots of guys around  him,but you know if it was just him and and a white guy with some nads,he wouldnt have a fucking thing to say.Mal gets respect[even thpough he is 100% wrong on just about every issue lol]but,sorry,I cant respect a coward like Samson who challenges whites behind a keyboard or this black panther guy who is tough when he a group around him, and who would piss in his pants in a face to face.

Agreed - I like Mal.    He and I disagree on 99% of stuff, but that's ok, soon enough he will be a teabagger too.   ;D  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 01:40:39 PM »
LOL..I likes you too

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 03:50:06 PM »
The LOL part for me was him talking about the gun lobby taking guns from the white man.  Like they just going to allow the blacks to skip that little round up.

What would be hilarious would be if this was found out to be made up by some 14 year old wangsta kid.  LOL!!!

Blacks should not complain about whites owning guns because they never invented guns. That's a white man's invention. I know gun powder came from China - however many, many guns were designed by whites. Really blacks should just be happy that they are where they are in society at this point. It could have been a lot worse and it will get worse for them if this racism mentality towards whites escalate. I for one am willing to die for my race.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

Check this out chief....who are you talking about in these rants...Specify yourself. If youre talkin about guys like in the above picture...i get it..and i concur. But dont make the mistake of generalizing the race...

So again.. clarify yourself when you post race based shit..

that will be all little man...carry on
Big Mal, that is true. You can't generalize. I know good black people. It just makes my blood boil when I see this rampant racism against whites and this guy yelling out to blacks to kill white babies. This oxygen thief is doing more harm to the black community then you can imagine. If anything some black people need to silence him. He has the potential to undo a lot of improvements in race relations.

When I talk about n.ggers I am referring to the ones that act like n.ggers. The word actually reference "savages". There are white n.ggers as well. There are many black people that do not deserve this label.

I hope that clarifies my point of view.

PS - How much do you weight? I am 290 lbs. (could lose a few pounds)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 04:38:12 PM »
Big Mal, that is true. You can't generalize. I know good black people. It just makes my blood boil when I see this rampant racism against whites and this guy yelling out to blacks to kill white babies. This oxygen thief is doing more harm to the black community then you can imagine. If anything some black people need to silence him. He has the potential to undo a lot of improvements in race relations.

When I talk about n.ggers I am referring to the ones that act like n.ggers. The word actually reference "savages". There are white n.ggers as well. There are many black people that do not deserve this label.

I hope that clarifies my point of view.

PS - How much do you weight? I am 290 lbs. (could lose a few pounds)
Thanks for the clarification....all i want to do is keep it fair. I dont endorse any racist shit anyway

and yeah.,..6ft 250lbs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »
Thanks for the clarification....all i want to do is keep it fair. I dont endorse any racist shit anyway

and yeah.,..6ft 250lbs

You wearing a NY Yankees Cap? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 05:58:38 AM »
You see Mal is an ok guy.The guy has put up pics on here and told a number of us to bring it,even says where you can find him.I respect that 100% .He isnt an internet coward hiding behind a fake name,spouting a bunch of tough guy shit like Samson...This black panther guy talks big shit when there are lots of guys around  him,but you know if it was just him and and a white guy with some nads,he wouldnt have a fucking thing to say.Mal gets respect[even thpough he is 100% wrong on just about every issue lol]but,sorry,I cant respect a coward like Samson who challenges whites behind a keyboard or this black panther guy who is tough when he a group around him, and who would piss in his pants in a face to face.

So you are saying Samson is black?  (I don't know if he is or not or really paid attention to see if he posted it)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 06:01:08 AM »
So you are saying Samson is black?  (I don't know if he is or not or really paid attention to see if he posted it)

Samson is actually Jag.  I did not believe it at first, but if you look at the writing style, they are the same. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 06:09:44 AM »
Blacks should not complain about whites owning guns because they never invented guns. That's a white man's invention.

But blacks invented drive bys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So how you like that honky?  Step yo ass back before I split your wig and bust a cap in yo ass.

Anyway speaking of inventions, one of my very best and very closest friends died in Nov 08.  Bob Johnson from Pasadena.  He was the last living heir to the original Remington fortune.  His family gave birth to the original Remington firearms (and later the typewriter).  He left me with one of the original Model 700s that was the prototype for many of today's leading firearms and military sniper rifles.  (Though at the time the Model 700 was made, Remington had been purchased by the Dupont company and it was no longer controlled/owned by Bob's family.  But they still provided him first runs of anything created for historical purposes)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 06:15:58 AM »
But blacks invented drive bys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So how you like that honky?  Step yo ass back before I split your wig and bust a cap in yo ass.

Anyway speaking of inventions, one of my very best and very closest friends died in Nov 08.  Bob Johnson from Pasadena.  He was the last living heir to the original Remington fortune.  His family gave birth to the original Remington firearms (and later the typewriter).  He left me with one of the original Model 700s that was the prototype for many of today's leading firearms and military sniper rifles.  (Though at the time the Model 700 was made, Remington had been purchased by the Dupont company and it was no longer controlled/owned by Bob's family.  But they still provided him first runs of anything created for historical purposes)

Cool story.  I have a Remington 870 and a .308 Remington 600 called a Maverick. 

True Americana.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 07:51:49 AM »
You wearing a NY Yankees Cap? 

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgers ALL THE TIME

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 09:17:17 AM »
Screw off Mobacca!
________________________ _____________________

Michelle Obama Rouses NAACP Before Vote Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party
ABC News ^

First Lady Michelle Obama brought renewed energy to the NAACP today, delivering the keynote speech at the annual convention one day before the nation's largest civil rights group is expected to condemn what it calls racist elements in the Tea Party movement.

The nation's largest and oldest civil rights organization will vote on the resolution Tuesday during its annual convention in Kansas City, Mo.

In her speech, the first lady focused on the issue of childhood obesity and her "Let's Move" initiative, but outside of her remarks, anti-Tea Party activism has been a key focus of the gathering, which conservative leaders say is driven solely by a political agenda.

Tea Party members have used "racial epithets," have verbally abused black members of Congress and threatened them, and protestors have engaged in "explicitly racist behavior" and "displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically," according to the proposed resolution.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...