Author Topic: Venting bodybuilding frustration  (Read 952 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Venting bodybuilding frustration
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »
let's say you've had a long day at work, your significant other is a pain in the neck, and you failed to bench more than 11 reps with 405 this afternoon.

No longer do you have to come home and drink your sorrows away.  Local bums are now offering their services, allowing you to vent your anger at them at a great price.

NBC
A panhandler says he comes up with a unique new way to earn money. He lets people vent their frustrations by screaming at him for a mere 50-cents a minute.

If you are one of the tens of thousands of drivers who drove through the intersection at Memorial and Penn Avenue in Oklahoma City Friday you may have seen a pan-handler who caught your attention.

It is, after all, one of the busiest intersections in the city and a hot spot for homeless.

Calvin McCraw worked the north side of the intersection Friday holding a sign that read, "Angry?! Frustrated? Scream-At-A-Bum 50 cents / Min."

"I get a lot of people to laugh," McCraw said. "I worry about the ones that don't laugh. I'd rather get people to smile than get their money."

McCraw makes between $30 and $40 per day depending on how long he pan-handles.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
Re: Venting bodybuilding frustration
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:47:05 PM »
it's only a matter of time before some getbigger has a total meltdown and takes things physically

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 12:51:46 PM »
That's $30 an hour.  Fuck that.  I release my frustration with a $20 meth head

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »
Yeah that guy. I yelled at him for five minutes over Cedric's placing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »
It's a livin'