Author Topic: Poll: Nearly 60% Lack Faith in Obama; More Want Congress in Republican Hands  (Read 1078 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
the economy was wrecked at the end of 06  when the dems took the house and senate

The market tanked when it was obvious Obama was going to win.  Look it up. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
The market tanked when it was obvious Obama was going to win.  Look it up. 

So you're saying it didn't have anything to do with the housing collapse that started in late 2006?? I'm trying ot understand here what you're saying as clear as I can, basically you're blaming Obama for the collapse??
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So you're saying it didn't have anything to do with the housing collapse that started in late 2006?? I'm trying ot understand here what you're saying as clear as I can, basically you're blaming Obama for the collapse??

No, I'm not blaming him.  I'm just saying that if you look at when everything went to pot, it was shortly after pelosi and reid took over and refused to reign in Fannie Freddy as McCain and Bush both had requested in 2005.

Obama's victory just topped off the cake and sent businesses to the mattresses.  Danny, I speak with dozens of business people every day, and almost to a tee, everyone is one strike until Obama is gone or at least is checked by a GOP congress.  His agenda is a catastrophe to commerce, business, investment, growth etc.   

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs

exactly,    when the dems took the house and senate and gave freddie and fannie  a blank check but held them accountable for nothing,,   
down with hussein

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
exactly,    when the dems took the house and senate and gave freddie and fannie  a blank check but held them accountable for nothing,,   

so you are blaming Obama? let's not mix the the congress in this thread for now. Simple answer yes or no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you are blaming Obama? let's not mix the the congress in this thread for now. Simple answer yes or no?

Danny, its not obama alone, its the combo of Obama plus reid and pelosi.  Those three are like throwing kerosene and lighter fluid on a fire. 

If you look back to November 2008, I said plainly Obama would be a complete disaster if he runnber stamped everything from pelosi and thats exactly what he did. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Danny, its not obama alone, its the combo of Obama plus reid and pelosi.  Those three are like throwing kerosene and lighter fluid on a fire. 

If you look back to November 2008, I said plainly Obama would be a complete disaster if he runnber stamped everything from pelosi and thats exactly what he did. 

I got your point, I wanna know how pro nitrous feels about this and who he blames for the current situation.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
I got your point, I wanna know how pro nitrous feels about this and who he blames for the current situation.

When pelosi landed her spot is when I think things started sliding down hill fast,end of 06,  and she was placing the building blocks in place for when bam bam got elected,  this way he could ram the bills through that he is passing.

I also think there are other people that played a role, republicans too, or people that dont think the constitution means anything.  But I think that pelosi, reid, and obama take a majority of the blame . I am not a fan of G.B. but everyone agrees that the economy started tanking at the end of 06, but they forget about the election at the end of 06 and the outcome of that election.

I am not a republican, I bash bam bams policies and bills and all cause he is the pres right now,  granted I dislike him more than I disliked bush, I said my fair share of negative stuff about bush while he was in office too, I STILL dislike obama more. I agree with many liberal view points and conservative view points. But I think obama is alot farther left than the traditional democratic ideals.            However  unless the republicans make some changes and make some different proposals I will not be voting republican either. So just because I have alot to say about obama and his massive train wreck dont place me in the far right group. I said plenty about Bush. But he wasn't the train wreck that bam bam is.
down with hussein