Author Topic: Secrets for geting HUGE  (Read 12346 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: Secrets for geting HUGE
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 01:31:38 AM »
and don't quit.
EXACTLY. COMMITMENT is the secret.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 04:40:17 AM »
Weider Instinctive prinicple, along with Weider supplements

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »

i don't know whats more incredible platz's flexibility,his quad mass,or schmoe weider doing that with a straight face.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »
Why didn't it work on you  ??? ???

Cause i never did it.....smartass

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »
yes deca is an anabolic, but it is not a good choice for a first cycle, and not a good choice to take at all.  It can give deca dick, where your dick wont get hard, even if you are taking a test with it, and it can be detected for up to 12 months........personally I dont think its a good choice to take at all.  I quit taking it years ago when I was using................i prefer faster acting esters which dont clog your receptors for long periods of time, and the only test I preferred was sostenon 250 or durateston........but everyone on here are experts so you guys can take over.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 10:20:29 PM »
yes deca is an anabolic, but it is not a good choice for a first cycle, and not a good choice to take at all.  It can give deca dick, where your dick wont get hard, even if you are taking a test with it, and it can be detected for up to 12 months........personally I dont think its a good choice to take at all.  I quit taking it years ago when I was using................i prefer faster acting esters which dont clog your receptors for long periods of time, and the only test I preferred was sostenon 250 or durateston........but everyone on here are experts so you guys can take over.

I'm not trying to be a dick but it's obvious you haven't been around juice that long or you just don't know your stuff.  Because if you take test with deca, you won't get deca dick.  You get deca dick from taking it alone...It can be detected up to 18 months not 12.  It's a very good steriod and has been for decades.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 08:10:56 AM »

oh brother

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 08:13:09 AM »
I'm not trying to be a dick but it's obvious you haven't been around juice that long or you just don't know your stuff.  Because if you take test with deca, you won't get deca dick.  You get deca dick from taking it alone...It can be detected up to 18 months not 12.  It's a very good steriod and has been for decades.
great for the joints.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »
I'm looking to pack on some size people. Know any "secrets" that will jump start my gains and make me "huge"?

::)
seefood diet see food eat food good food like eggs  chicken tuna apples bananas protein drinks. worked for big tony.
F

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 12:26:48 PM »
eat saltines and bag your own grocery bags

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »
Genetics, consistency, decent diet and hard training.

I would say at least 3 are needed to get big. By no means am I 'huge' but I would say I am now 'big' at 250lbs

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »
Genetics, consistency, decent diet and hard training.

I would say at least 3 are needed to get big. By no means am I 'huge' but I would say I am now 'big' at 250lbs
some one said you was reeves like on another thread, oh yeah it was you. post pics so we can see bodybuildings next deity.
F

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »
some one said you was reeves like on another thread, oh yeah it was you. post pics so we can see bodybuildings next deity.

Ursus has many pics posted...big fucking dude, a house........VERY small head

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 03:45:13 PM »
I'm looking to pack on some size people. Know any "secrets" that will jump start my gains and make me "huge"?

::)

Sip Sip all day and night. Releases massive amounts of growth hormone ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 05:58:35 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »
Ursus has many pics posted...big fucking dude, a house........VERY small head

LOL

also funk what I was saying is that a tall guy like myself can carry a reasonable bit of weight and look like they train without having to use steroids.

In his 'bloated' pic posted we do not look that dissimilar. Big and softish - I am nattie so I do not see why he wasn't when he was bigger than me.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »
Good arms and delts ursus.    8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2010, 06:03:02 PM »
Good arms and delts ursus.    8)

Cheers man. I remember seeing teh pic you posted a few years back. Huge side tricep. Very impressive!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 07:28:56 PM »
wiggs it can cause deca dick with up to 1,000 mg of test........everyone is different, happened to my friend..........

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »
wiggs im not trying to be a dick either, but this combination regimen is way better

sostenon 250
winstrol
primobolan
dbol
anavar
proviron

and whatever pct they want to use.........look at that regimen, then look at yours you posted, which one is going to yield better gains, and more quality and which one would you rather do?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 10:52:59 PM »
wiggs im not trying to be a dick either, but this combination regimen is way better

sostenon 250
winstrol
primobolan
dbol
anavar
proviron

and whatever pct they want to use.........look at that regimen, then look at yours you posted, which one is going to yield better gains, and more quality and which one would you rather do?

You misread the OP.  It's "secrets for getting huge" not "secrets for getting fat".  You should probably wait for that one.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »
and if you wana get technical, what you posted and what I posted isnt crap, its a so-called cycle, a cycle is term for a person who dont know shit......if you saw what a top pro or amatuer takes, you would see thats not even a drop of piss in a outhouse bucket!  A pro might take up to 30 drugs at once, 6,000 mg of test in a week in a half, 30 iu of gh a day, and that only 2 of the 30......so when you guys on the board realize you know basically shit but a drop of piss in a bucket then you might get somewhere. Fuck name the other 28 drugs that gonna be on the list, know it alls!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 11:09:17 PM »
ohh and I cut down to 250 no size!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 11:13:06 PM »
ohh and I cut down to 250 no size!

I want to see a picture of you cut at 250.