Author Topic: James Carville: "Obama is killing the economy"  (Read 2463 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: James Carville: "Obama is killing the economy"
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 08:28:52 AM »
Their editorial page? No, it isn't credible at all, sorry.

The Financial Times is a superior financial paper too.

You mean the one that just ran an article claiming we have a crisis of confidence in this nation due to Barrys' incompetence and failed policies?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 08:37:35 AM »
I disagree.Obama and her would bloody each other up so badly that a republican would win the general.Beleve me,the next time she runs against Barack Hussein Obama,the gloves will be off.Rev. Wright and the rest are on the table.She saw what happened last time,she will turn it into an election of race in the primary and then it will be too late to convince blacks to come out and vote in the general.

Once again,without Palin McCain wouldnt have got 20% o the vote.Romney excites NO ONE!!

Re-read what I said.  I think it could actually be a coordinated effort between Obama and hilary.  He's talked a lot about being a 1-term president.  He's gotten done just about everything done that he wanted to get done (or will by the end of the year).

The nightmare for Repubs comes if he hands over the reigns to hilary.  if its done peacefully, he retires with his millions, knowing he won't win and ready to leave on his own terms instead of losing the election.

Hilary would wreck the repubs.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:03 AM »
Re-read what I said.  I think it could actually be a coordinated effort between Obama and hilary.  He's talked a lot about being a 1-term president.  He's gotten done just about everything done that he wanted to get done (or will by the end of the year).

The nightmare for Repubs comes if he hands over the reigns to hilary.  if its done peacefully, he retires with his millions, knowing he won't win and ready to leave on his own terms instead of losing the election.

Obama HATES the Clintons and Clinton HATES himClinton thinks Obama is a racist as he accused him of thug politics and playing the race card on him.

Hilary would get crushed.Obama has destroyed the democrat brand for many many years to come.You will see that in Nov.and it will get worse and worse and worse in his last two years.By the time this racist is done,no whites will vote democrat for twenty years and Hilary will have just beat Obama so no blacks will vote for her either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:29 AM »

It could be 240 - since i think obama is lazy as shit and probably does not want to work anymore.  If he could make millions a year by giving canned stupid speeches to gullible followers, why not?  this would be especially true if the GOP takes back the congress and Barry's agenda goes caput.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »
It could be 240 - since i think obama is lazy as shit and probably does not want to work anymore.  If he could make millions a year by giving canned stupid speeches to gullible followers, why not?  this would be especially true if the GOP takes back the congress and Barry's agenda goes caput. 

Agreed on all counts.  He would love to "go out on top"... get everything done that he wanted, then retire without a loss in 2012.  He knows he'll essentially be a "lame duck" for the next 6 years, let's be honest.

And yes BILLY, I know obama and hilary hate each other - but they have had a great working relationship as she was 'groomed' to take over in 2012 with the Sec of State job.  At this point - there is absolutely NO REPUB candidate who can say s/he's more prepared than Hilary for the job. 

I think if it meant obama remains 'undefeated' - winning the senate then prez jobs, getting everything done that he wanted - and retiring by age 50 with $100 million in the bank - he can EASILY achieve this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 08:48:45 AM »
Agreed on all counts.  He would love to "go out on top"... get everything done that he wanted, then retire without a loss in 2012.  He knows he'll essentially be a "lame duck" for the next 6 years, let's be honest.

And yes BILLY, I know obama and hilary hate each other - but they have had a great working relationship as she was 'groomed' to take over in 2012 with the Sec of State job.  At this point - there is absolutely NO REPUB candidate who can say s/he's more prepared than Hilary for the job. 

I think if it meant obama remains 'undefeated' - winning the senate then prez jobs, getting everything done that he wanted - and retiring by age 50 with $100 million in the bank - he can EASILY achieve this.

Another thing, obama probably knows most second terms don't go too well as it is, coupled with the horrifc shape our economy will be in as a result of his policies, and probably figures, like you said, go out while he still has the chance to make millions to do nothing like Bill Clinton does.  .   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 08:51:36 AM »

Again,you miss the point.Bill Clinton won by getting huge amounts of blacks to vote for him.Obama won by getting huge amounts of blacks to vote for him.

Clinton beats Obama,or he steps down,blacks will not come out to vote for Hilary.It wont happen.They will stay home.Whites now are really starting to dislike Obama.Look at the independants that left him.In two more years it will be darn near furry towards him and democrats.

Its not Hilary that hates Obama,its Bill that hates him.So,you have blacks staying home in droves,whites turning on democrats in droves,the country in a shambles,sorry,Jesus could run as a democrat and will lose.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 08:53:50 AM »
Another thing, obama probably knows most second terms don't go too well as it is, coupled with the horrifc shape our economy will be in as a result of his policies, and probably figures, like you said, go out while he still has the chance to make millions to do nothing like Bill Clinton does.  .  

I think most "popular" people - who have always come out shining, always left on top -

I think they might see a potential loss looming, and make a run for the door keeping their pride intact.

The Repubs' entire 2012 message - Let's vote out Obama - you know, the whole anti-Bush thing only reversed, would be neutralized.  imagine if, in 2006, Bush had retired for family reasons, appointed Rudy Guiliani VP, then Cheney had retired for health reasons a month later.  Two years of President Rudy, and the Dems would have had ZILCH to complain about in 2008... Rudy would have won, piece of cake.

Dems would take away the anti-Obama sentiment in 2012.  They'd put up a MODERATE that many repubs love, and Hilary would completely wreck a Palin or Romney in a debate and on experience.  Imagine Sarah Palin lecturing Hilary on foreign leaders/policy LMAO... Imagine Romney lecturing Hilary on how to fix the economy LOL...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 09:02:35 AM »
I think most "popular" people - who have always come out shining, always left on top -

I think they might see a potential loss looming, and make a run for the door keeping their pride intact.

The Repubs' entire 2012 message - Let's vote out Obama - you know, the whole anti-Bush thing only reversed, would be neutralized.  imagine if, in 2006, Bush had retired for family reasons, appointed Rudy Guiliani VP, then Cheney had retired for health reasons a month later.  Two years of President Rudy, and the Dems would have had ZILCH to complain about in 2008... Rudy would have won, piece of cake.

Dems would take away the anti-Obama sentiment in 2012.  They'd put up a MODERATE that many repubs love, and Hilary would completely wreck a Palin or Romney in a debate and on experience.  Imagine Sarah Palin lecturing Hilary on foreign leaders/policy LMAO... Imagine Romney lecturing Hilary on how to fix the economy LOL...

Maybe Sarah could shove a no tax pledge in Hillarys' face like Lazio did.  Ha ha ha. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 09:17:49 AM »
Maybe Sarah could shove a no tax pledge in Hillarys' face like Lazio did.  Ha ha ha. 

hilary didn't control Obama's tax policy.  Her ownership of foreign policy is pretty decent, right?  She can blame obama for everything wrong after 2008, blame bush for everything wrong before 2008, and promise everyone we'll now return to... drum roll please... the Bill Clinton Era.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »
hilary didn't control Obama's tax policy.  Her ownership of foreign policy is pretty decent, right?  She can blame obama for everything wrong after 2008, blame bush for everything wrong before 2008, and promise everyone we'll now return to... drum roll please... the Bill Clinton Era.

Hilary isnt Bill,she has ZERO chraisma,if she did,she would be president NOW!!This country will be in a sorry state in two years and democrats are going to get blamed.Hilary isnt skilled enough to turn that around.She is dung on the bottom of her husbands shoe.No charisma,no energy,no star power at all.Obama has destroyed the democrat brand worse then anything Bush did to republicanism.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »
Hilary isnt Bill,she has ZERO chraisma,if she did,she would be president NOW!!

LOL!  Um, she was one state shy of winning the dem nomination.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »

Your joking right?She was a sitting senator from NY.Married to a president who was beloved in the democratic party and a guy whos presidency was seen as being very good.She was the front runner by 100 miles going in where they almost just gave her the nomination.And they were running against a party that was despised at the time.

She lost to a community organiser with a racist,radical background.A man who had less expieriance then ANY presidential nominee in history.A man who had reems of dubious statements and associations tied to a rev. that was more racist then David Duke and she couldnt muster up enough support to beat him.A guy no one heard of before except for one speech.She had a political machine behind her unrivaled and couldnt beat a little community organiser.

You can justify it anyway you want but people she should have had in her pocket,like Bill Richardson and Ted Kennedy ,blew her off because they didnt think she had anything going for her at all.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »
It wasn't just blacks. A lot of whites voted for Obama. They backed him up with their wallets and campaigned for the messiah.

At this rate, most whites will not vote Democrat in 2012. But, lets say that they do elect a Democrat as president. That Democrat won't enjoy a majority in both houses, like the current clown in the white house.

Mons Venus

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 11:10:37 AM »
Eventually - all of you will wake up. 

Dime a dozen attorney spin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
I cant even begin to imagine to understand what it must feel like being an obama supporter lately.   Failures abound, treason every day, incompetence, etc.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2010, 02:20:24 PM »
I voted for McCain and I would do so again regardless of who ran for the dems-- But I could have lived with Hillary. 1000x the experience, respect from the international community, Bill Clinton acting as de facto prez--- It would have been a much more moderate, competant and less polarizing presidency.

Obama will not be reelected no matter what. I can envision a Republican controlled Congress with Hillary at the big seat in 2012. A return to peace and prosperity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
I voted for McCain and I would do so again regardless of who ran for the dems-- But I could have lived with Hillary. 1000x the experience, respect from the international community, Bill Clinton acting as de facto prez--- It would have been a much more moderate, competant and less polarizing presidency.

Obama will not be reelected no matter what. I can envision a Republican controlled Congress with Hillary at the big seat in 2012. A return to peace and prosperity.

I voted for McCain for the following reasons:

1.  SC Picks
2.  Check on the Congress
3.  I like Sarah the person. 
4.  I knew for all his faults, McCain was not a committed communist dead set on collapsing the natiion. 

So far, my rationale has nbeen mostly spot on accurate, regardless of how you feel about Mama Grizzly. 

SC picks of obama are a joke, pelosi/reid are a partnership from hell, and Obama is proving every day he does not give a damn about this nation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »

What does this mean?  I like my grandma 'as a person' but I know her common sense just isn't enough for national leadership - you need an understanding of advanced concepts and a worldly shrewdness she has not displayed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
What does this mean?  I like my grandma 'as a person' but I know her common sense just isn't enough for national leadership - you need an understanding of advanced concepts and a worldly shrewdness she has not displayed.

I guarantee 10000000000% your Grandmother has more sense thatn Biden and Obama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 07:43:09 PM »
I guarantee 10000000000% your Grandmother has more sense thatn Biden and Obama. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »

Which state might that be?  Obama won 29 states.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »

Oddly enough, I agree with this.  It's strange to me because I thought Hillary was too liberal and was too polarizing to get elected.  I thought she would be terrible.  Talk about being mistaken.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
I voted for McCain for the following reasons:

1.  SC Picks
2.  Check on the Congress
4.  I knew for all his faults, McCain was not a committed communist dead set on collapsing the natiion. 

So far, my rationale has nbeen mostly spot on accurate, regardless of how you feel about Mama Grizzly. 

SC picks of obama are a joke, pelosi/reid are a partnership from hell, and Obama is proving every day he does not give a damn about this nation. 

No. 1 reason I voted for McCain was he was head and shoulders better qualified to be CIC, with two ongoing wars. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
Which state might that be?  Obama won 29 states.

Oh.  I didn't know every state had the same number of delegates.  Hmmm