Author Topic: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin  (Read 1953 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 11:57:50 AM »
I think she's  plenty dumb but she'll be spending other peoples money and won't give a rats ass about wasting it.   

I dont think so.No one likes to get beat.You dont compete knowing you will lose,you compete to win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 11:58:33 AM »
KABOOOM!  ;D So I guess any Palin subject ,even though discussed by her repubs brothers should be taboo??  ;D

Danny, I'm not kidding, put anyone up for election in 2012 from this site in 2012, and i will put up yard signs and campaign for them over obama.

http://www.dirjournal.com/info/americas-famous-serial-killers/

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »
Danny, I'm not kidding, put anyone up for election in 2012 from this site in 2012, and i will put up yard signs and campaign for them over obama.

http://www.dirjournal.com/info/americas-famous-serial-killers/

What does that have to do with this thread?? WE got your point that you would campaign for VanDer Sloot/Maddoff....that's very clear. ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 12:10:18 PM »
What does that have to do with this thread?? WE got your point that you would campaign for VanDer Sloot/Maddoff....that's very clear. ;)

If its Romney  vs Palin in the primary - I'm going Palin.   If its Romney v. Obama in the General, I'll vote Romney. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »
If its Romney  vs Palin in the primary - I'm going Palin.   If its Romney v. Obama in the General, I'll vote Romney. 

You've already voted for Romney and Palin once already ;)

Who would win your vote in a Hilary vs. palin matchup?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »
You've already voted for Romney and Palin once already ;)

Who would win your vote in a Hilary vs. palin matchup?

Palin as Ginsburg is ready kick along with Kennedy on the SC.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »
Palin as Ginsburg is ready kick along with Kennedy on the SC.   

Wow.   

Well, enjoy amnesty.   Enjoy big govt spending just like alaska.  Enjoy being drafted to fight in Iran.    Enjoy more bank bailouts (well, obama's finreg bill says that just ended). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »
Wow.   

Well, enjoy amnesty.   Enjoy big govt spending just like alaska.  Enjoy being drafted to fight in Iran.    Enjoy more bank bailouts (well, obama's finreg bill says that just ended). 

Please 240, you will be the first moron complaining when Hillary nominates another kagan replace Kennedy on the bench.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »
Please 240, you will be the first moron complaining when Hillary nominates another kagan replace Kennedy on the bench.

I never said I'd vote for her, or Romney.  Or Palin.

I'm hoping Thune breaks thru and gets the nod :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 02:48:19 PM »
I never said I'd vote for her, or Romney.  Or Palin.

I'm hoping Thune breaks thru and gets the nod :)

The fact is you will have a choice between two parties most likely to win, not bob barr or the poet in Barnes n Noble with the little quips and ryhmes. 

If its Palin v. Hillary, the 5-4 dynamic on the court is gone and you will be the first fool complaining about it after you voted for Hillary. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »
The fact is you will have a choice between two parties most likely to win, not bob barr or the poet in Barnes n Noble with the little quips and ryhmes. 

If its Palin v. Hillary, the 5-4 dynamic on the court is gone and you will be the first fool complaining about it after you voted for Hillary. 

I didnt vote obama and I sure won't vote hilary. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 02:54:04 PM »

Ginsburg?
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »
Ginsburg?

Kennedy said he is staying at least to 2012 so hopefully he can not get replaced by Obama. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »
Whats funny is that the dems think it will be Palin vs. Obama and they rub their hands together at the thought of it as a victory is a sure thing.However,it wont be Obama ,it will be Hilary as Obama will get his ass kicked and go down as the single worst president in history and the dems wont allow him to completely destroy the country.
HAHAHAHA...Hilary.  ::) You dipshits are still living in fear of a return of the Clintons. lol

The last time a member of the sitting president's party that tried to launch a primary race was Ted Kennedy. That didn't work out too well.  ;) Hilary has already been Secretary of State for too long to try something that ridiculous. FORGET IT, you are going to have to go against the best campaigner of a generation...BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.  ;D

It will be a OBAMA vs. Romney/Pawlenty/PALIN in 2012. My money is on PALIN, as she is the one that gets the base excited and believing in the cause.

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
HAHAHAHA...Hilary.  ::) You dipshits are still living in fear of a return of the Clintons. lol

The last time a member of the sitting president's party that tried to launch a primary race was Ted Kennedy. That didn't work out too well.  ;) Hilary has already been Secretary of State for too long to try something that ridiculous. FORGET IT, you are going to have to go against the best campaigner of a generation...BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.  ;D

It will be a OBAMA vs. Romney/Pawlenty/PALIN in 2012. My money is on PALIN, as she is the one that gets the base excited and believing in the cause.

Obama could walk out and call you personally a moron and you would still worship him.  You are like the 20 y/o at the bar who falls for the cheap line by the town sleazeball, gets raped, and still holds on to the hope of the charmer you thought you met while blitzed. 

Benny = the epitome of stupidity, lunacy, and childishness.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 09:08:01 PM »
Obama could walk out and call you personally a moron and you would still worship him.  You are like the 20 y/o at the bar who falls for the cheap line by the town sleazeball, gets raped, and still holds on to the hope of the charmer you thought you met while blitzed. 

Benny = the epitome of stupidity, lunacy, and childishness.   
::)

Obama could announce he has created a cure for cancer and you would still hate him. You are like the 40 year old unemployed guy who lives in Yonkers, NY, and tunes in to Rush Limbaugh, Beck and the rest of the W-HATE-B-C radio loonies while masturbating. Oh, wait...
 ;D

PEA BRAIN= racist and dumber than dirt
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2010, 09:19:02 PM »
Obama can't even deal with a spill in the gulf despite having the coast guard, US navy, dutch skiimers, etc at his beckon call, I am not at all holding my breath thinking he is coming up a cure for cancer. 

The idiot cant even cure his smoking addicion. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »
Obama can't even deal with a spill in the gulf despite having the coast guard, US navy, dutch skiimers, etc at his beckon call, I am not at all holding my breath thinking he is coming up a cure for cancer. 

The idiot cant even cure his smoking addicion. 
Vote PALIN in 2012, PEA BRAIN! All your problems will be solved! Maybe you can even find some measure of happiness in your life?  :-\ There is a world outside of getbig's politics board just waiting for you!
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2010, 09:28:56 PM »
Like I said, I would find happiness even if Richard Ramirez were elected in 2012 over Obama. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »
Like I said, I would find happiness even if Richard Ramirez were elected in 2012 over Obama. 
And that why you are beloved here and will always be affectionately known as PEA BRAIN:-*

!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »
And that why you are beloved here and will always be affectionately known as PEA BRAIN:-*

Troll.

Mons Venus

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 05:22:26 AM »
::)

Obama could announce he has created a cure for cancer and you would still hate him. You are like the 40 year old unemployed guy who lives in Yonkers, NY, and tunes in to Rush Limbaugh, Beck and the rest of the W-HATE-B-C radio loonies while masturbating. Oh, wait... ;D

PEA BRAIN= racist and dumber than dirt

First LurkerNoMore...then Strawman.....

Now Benny Blanco laying the Smackdown on 333's!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 05:35:57 AM »
The trolls on this site are beyond laughable.  Mons, you must be breathing a huge sign of relief now that the Stolen Valor act was declared unconstitutional in Colorado. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 07:31:18 AM »
First LurkerNoMore...then Strawman.....

Now Benny Blanco laying the Smackdown on 333's!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Theres only a few people that get owned here regularly and that's you and your bum chum Benny, who'll disappear again once the DOW falls another few points. The only thing that gets put in his mouth more than Obama's cock is his own foot.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »
Theres only a few people that get owned here regularly and that's you and your bum chum Benny, who'll disappear again once the DOW falls another few points. The only thing that gets put in his mouth more than Obama's cock is his own foot.
How does your depressed, retarded ass, get that I become "owned" when the DOW falls a few points? Do you even realize how stupid you sound? I know you can't stop mentioning me in your posts and following me around like a jealous stalker, but if you are going to behave in that manner, at least make sense.  :-\ And...at least have the BALLS to address me directly, instead of reading (and scarily memorizing?  :-\) my posts and then running to another thread to make your little lame as ad hominem attacks about me and then run away hoping I won't notice. We all know you are depressed, and bitter, but don't be a coward, bro. Step up to me directly with your bullshit, so I can destroy you.

When have I "put my foot in my mouth?" When? Do we want to go through the embarrassing "predictions" you've made on behalf of your beloved Paul Ron, that have not even come CLOSE to coming true? Or how when asked to elaborate on your financial background, whether you've ever been to New York, what type of positions you've held, or what are your academic achievements in business, finance, and economics, you run and hide like a little COWARD?

You're not only a miserable, depressed little cretin, but you will now be called Ziggy The Coward to properly reflect that you are not only on an anti depressant, but you have no balls.  ;)
!