Author Topic: Milo's in custody again - Bail Raised to $350,000  (Read 28379 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Milo's in custody again - Bail Raised to $350,000
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »
I disagree, most of those interviews were a bitter old loser juicebag tha could never win the olympia backstabbing every single person he had smiled in photos with...that's what pisses me off the most, if he was gonna talk all this shit about everyone why pose with them in a picture smiling pretending you're their friend, he's a bitter old loser.

are you friends with every single person who happens to be in a picture with you at some point in your life, even people within your industry (such as former classmates or coworkers since we aren't pro bodybuilders)?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2010, 05:23:20 PM »
some strong hate there Keith

No I struck a nerve.  He's also 50 and he's got to have 2 guys to pay the rent at his place.  If he was really making money, then he would be able to pay it himself.  I'm sorry but for all of his talk about making big money, it sounds to me like he's 1 step away from being homeless. 

Next question Keith, do you get any government assistance by any chance???   ;D
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »
No I struck a nerve.  He's also 50 and he's got to have 2 guys to pay the rent at his place.  If he was really making money, then he would be able to pay it himself.  I'm sorry but for all of his talk about making big money, it sounds to me like he's 1 step away from being homeless. 

Next question Keith, do you get any government assistance by any chance???   ;D
So he is in the same boat as you ? ???

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »
No I struck a nerve.  He's also 50 and he's got to have 2 guys to pay the rent at his place.  If he was really making money, then he would be able to pay it himself.  I'm sorry but for all of his talk about making big money, it sounds to me like he's 1 step away from being homeless.  

Next question Keith, do you get any government assistance by any chance???   ;D

hahaha yea keep thinking stupid. it fits you.  Funny how you never answer my questions.  You are really embarrassed aren't you.  I understand why you would be.  Your lack of reading skills fit your body.  They are both horrible.  Trying to explain real facts to you is like talking to an empty bowl.  Nothing happens.  Your ignorance is outstanding.  My history and success speaks for itself.  Lets see what you have.  hahahaaha.  You have quite a place.  You would think with two gays living together one of you would be neat.  It must smell really bad where you live.  Quite a palace you live in.  Fits you perfectly.  And you wonder why your family never talks to you.  
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 05:31:36 AM »
hahaha yea keep thinking stupid. it fits you.  Funny how you never answer my questions.  You are really embarrassed aren't you.  I understand why you would be.  Your lack of reading skills fit your body.  They are both horrible.  Trying to explain real facts to you is like talking to an empty bowl.  Nothing happens.  Your ignorance is outstanding.  My history and success speaks for itself.  Lets see what you have.  hahahaaha.  You have quite a place.  You would think with two gays living together one of you would be neat.  It must smell really bad where you live.  Quite a palace you live in.  Fits you perfectly.  And you wonder why your family never talks to you.  

WTF is this?  when did vince become g@y ???  i thought b@y was the only g@y black dude.  hey vince...u like nice south american trannies.

on the real for a moment...there really are a lot of g @ y dudes on here.  :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2010, 05:45:40 AM »
WTF is this?  when did vince become g@y ???  i thought b@y was the only g@y black dude.  hey vince...u like nice south american trannies.

Damn G dont tell me thats a trannie, what a waste.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2010, 05:55:22 AM »

Yep. Vince and his "wife" both post here, LOL!

I could care less about his being gay. It's the rampant attention whoring that's offensive. He must have horribly low self esteem.

Irony is if Vince were in jail for anything at all no one would know because no one actually cares. It's really pretty pathetic that someone living in a trailer can feel a little better about themselves because a complete stranger has financial difficulties.

Opposite to other posters here, I actually wish Vince success. Maybe then he can grow the fuck up and stop relishing in such negative, petty and childish bullshit such as this.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2010, 05:56:46 AM »
Yep. Vince and his "wife" both post here, LOL!

I could care less about his being gay. It's the rampant attention whoring that's offensive. He must have horribly low self esteem.

Irony is if Vince were in jail for anything at all no one would know because no one actually cares. It's really pretty pathetic that someone living in a trailer can feel a little better about themselves because a complete stranger has financial difficulties.

Opposite to other posters here, I actually wish Vince success. Maybe then he can grow the fuck up and stop relishing in such negative, petty and childish bullshit such as this.

doc, you realize Vince was kicked out of the blacks awhile back, so you don't have to stick up for him.....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2010, 05:57:26 AM »
VINCE NO!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2010, 06:11:09 AM »
doc, you realize Vince was kicked out of the blacks awhile back, so you don't have to stick up for him.....

Someone who acts like that can't be defended, LOL!

I'm sticking up for the idea that people can grow up. :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 06:19:27 AM »

I'm sticking up for the idea that people can grow up. :)

I can grow a spike!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:31 AM »
are you friends with every single person who happens to be in a picture with you at some point in your life, even people within your industry (such as former classmates or coworkers since we aren't pro bodybuilders)?

No, but I live a peaceful life and avoid burning bridges or making enemies... nasser on the other hand seems to be the biggest two faced bucket of shit in the world..it would be one thing if he wasn't in those pictures smiling , shaking hands, lying through his teeth and then talked shit about these people behind their backs (stlll low) but the fucker is in the pictures  next to them pretending to be a friend and then goes and slam's literally everybody he knows. How can one person be so negative and bitter !?!?!? geez..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2010, 07:40:35 AM »
No, but I live a peaceful life and avoid burning bridges or making enemies... nasser on the other hand seems to be the biggest two faced bucket of shit in the world..it would be one thing if he wasn't in those pictures smiling , shaking hands, lying through his teeth and then talked shit about these people behind their backs (stlll low) but the fucker is in the pictures  next to them pretending to be a friend and then goes and slam's literally everybody he knows. How can one person be so negative and bitter !?!?!? geez..

Not the biggest, that's Milos.  ;D ;D ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2010, 08:06:13 AM »
Milos is always in troubles.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2010, 08:08:22 AM »

As Nasser hismelf said when asked why he's "burning bridges" - "Bridges to what?  To whom?"  He does not need anything from the industry and lots of fans of the "sport" want to know the truth and rather than turning a blind eye towards it.  

Again you are calling him "two  faced" and referring to the guys in those picturers as his "friends" even though I already pointed out that they were just people within the same industry as him, such as your own former classmates or coworkers and did not hang out outside of industry functions.  Is everyone who you work with or shared class with a "friend?"   ::)  Everyone you have been in a picture with a "friend?"  Guess I have over a thousand friends then.

When it comes to his actual friends, Nasser is the greatest friend one can have - extremely hospitable, loyal, generous, and sincere.  Any friend of his will tell you this.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2010, 08:19:08 AM »
As Nasser hismelf said when asked why he's "burning bridges" - "Bridges to what?  To whom?"  He does not need anything from the industry and lots of fans of the "sport" want to know the truth and rather than turning a blind eye towards it.  

Again you are calling him "two  faced" and referring to the guys in those picturers as his "friends" even though I already pointed out that they were just people within the same industry as him, such as your own former classmates or coworkers and did not hang out outside of industry functions.  Is everyone who you work with or shared class with a "friend?"   ::)  Everyone you have been in a picture with a "friend?"  Guess I have over a thousand friends then.

When it comes to his actual friends, Nasser is the greatest friend one can have - extremely hospitable, loyal, generous, and sincere.  Any friend of his will tell you this.

How can you type so well with his cock in your mouth?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2010, 09:01:31 AM »

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2010, 09:26:26 AM »

This place, and its hero-worshipping dicksuckers, gets more ridiculous every day....

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

The old classics are always best. :)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2010, 12:41:15 AM »
milos may be one of the biggest douches in bbing.

everyone he's worked with - except hide - has gone to shit.

they were always better before milos and not good after - mustafa, dennis james, wolf, luke wood, etc.

remember when milos injected synthol to his shitty arms, hit a vein, and almost die.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2010, 08:34:02 AM »
is this from milos moving weight or his b###h done hooked him up in some domestic stuff?

anyway...who takes care of the goods n the gym if he is in the can?  i'm up for the job.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2010, 08:57:04 AM »
is this from milos moving weight or his b###h done hooked him up in some domestic stuff?

anyway...who takes care of the goods n the gym if he is in the can?  i'm up for the job.

It's not his gym anymore so it's none of his business who takes care of it. It's the gym of the bank. ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »

His hands are free.......presumably :D

Nasser is a phony..always has been. That's why he doesn't care about burning bridges. He's just a con artist who exploited people  to get ahead and trash talks them once he has nothing to lose. Bobs is just another tool (  :D  ) that nasser uses to stroke his ego on getbig. Once bobs usefulness expires nasser will move on to the next "actual friend"

If his fans knew the real conniving nasser they'd have a different take on the man.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »
Word is that Milos threatened a cop.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
Word is that Milos threatened a cop.