Author Topic: Inspiration  (Read 942 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Inspiration
« on: July 22, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »
flame on if you think this is cheesy, but it has a great message and thought i would share

4thAD

Re: Inspiration
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »
Awesome video :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 06:16:32 PM »
hahaha that was creepy as hell when he jumped into the pool at the begining...

bench

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »
As cheesy as this might be to most of you speaking at places like he does is the most rewarding and "feel good" thing you will ever do.  I have done many speaking engagements.  I have spoke at most of the high schools in Hawaii and elementary for the children and parents.  I was a spokesperson for MDA and the American Lung Association.  It was the Special Olympics that brought me too Hawaii for the first time.  I met the President in Reno at the International Games where my clinic had 200 kids in it with parents coming up to me for the next couple day saying how much their kids loved me and talked about me.  I had one mom tell me her kid had her stay up all night to call hi friends back home to tell them he beat the World Champ in armwrestling.  Of all the shit I have done, when I work with the kids it hits me the hardest and the best.  I may fuck around on here but some things just "bring it home".  This guy in the video is one of the most inspirational people I have ever seen.  And you can joke and whatever but not one person on here could handle what he does.  He actually makes me feel like a pussy.  Cause I let a little thing happen to me and fuck me up.  It does't come close to him or many others.  Hell Jason Pegg makes me feel like shit. But, it is inspirational and make me want to go forward and at least not give up.  Hell, two days ago I had a mom invite me to speak at her kids school in Valencia, CA.

So, no matter how you put it or make fun of it, this guy is awesome.
No Worries 4 me

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »
As cheesy as this might be to most of you speaking at places like he does is the most rewarding and "feel good" thing you will ever do.  I have done many speaking engagements.  I have spoke at most of the high schools in Hawaii and elementary for the children and parents.  I was a spokesperson for MDA and the American Lung Association.  It was the Special Olympics that brought me too Hawaii for the first time.  I met the President in Reno at the International Games where my clinic had 200 kids in it with parents coming up to me for the next couple day saying how much their kids loved me and talked about me.  I had one mom tell me her kid had her stay up all night to call hi friends back home to tell them he beat the World Champ in armwrestling.  Of all the shit I have done, when I work with the kids it hits me the hardest and the best.  I may fuck around on here but some things just "bring it home".  This guy in the video is one of the most inspirational people I have ever seen.  And you can joke and whatever but not one person on here could handle what he does.  He actually makes me feel like a pussy.  Cause I let a little thing happen to me and fuck me up.  It does't come close to him or many others.  Hell Jason Pegg makes me feel like shit. But, it is inspirational and make me want to go forward and at least not give up.  Hell, two days ago I had a mom invite me to speak at her kids school in Valencia, CA.

So, no matter how you put it or make fun of it, this guy is awesome.

Sounds like you did some great things with kids.  good for you.  It would have been better if the MOM invited you to spread her legs open.