Author Topic: Report on Sherrod Smear Job: 'Who's Next?'  (Read 3932 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Report on Sherrod Smear Job: 'Who's Next?'
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:14 AM »
Is it normal to hire people who sue you and you pay $13 Million? 

If she's the right person for the job yes.  It proves she can get things done an important trait in hiring someone. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 09:53:07 AM »
If she's the right person for the job yes.  It proves she can get things done an important trait in hiring someone. 

Like shaking people down?  That is what the govt is best at, acting like the mafia. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »
Like shaking people down?  That is what the govt is best at, acting like the mafia. 

Oh please filing a legit lawsuit based on a civil rights violation which is then won, isn't shaking someone down  ::)

Way to stay on course for the loonie bin.  I guess every civil rights violation should go unpunished in the world of 333. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
Oh please filing a legit lawsuit based on a civil rights violation which is then won, isn't shaking someone down  ::)

Way to stay on course for the loonie bin.  I guess every civil rights violation should go unpunished in the world of 333. 

Most are bogus nonsense by greedy pigs and do-nothings.   The whole court system is riddled with people looking to wing the lawsuit lottery based on garbage. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:38 AM »
Most are bogus nonsense by greedy pigs and do-nothings.   The whole court system is riddled with people looking to wing the lawsuit lottery based on garbage. 

and this lawsuit relates to those how?  Please 333 you said it was a race baiting lawsuit and had no merit.  Obviously it had some merit to be awarded and seen as a huge step forward for black farmers. 

you're changing the subject here because you fu*ked up, made a judgement on this woman, then tried to back it up with a lie about her lawsuit, now you're trying to say all race based lawsuits are from 'greedy pigs and do nothings' does this woman seem like a do nothing to you? 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 10:20:22 AM »
and this lawsuit relates to those how?  Please 333 you said it was a race baiting lawsuit and had no merit.  Obviously it had some merit to be awarded and seen as a huge step forward for black farmers. 

you're changing the subject here because you fu*ked up, made a judgement on this woman, then tried to back it up with a lie about her lawsuit, now you're trying to say all race based lawsuits are from 'greedy pigs and do nothings' does this woman seem like a do nothing to you? 

Please, the lawsuit settlement money applied to people who even barely ever farmed in their life. 

Most of these lawsuits are pure garbage and settled for nuisance value. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »
Please, the lawsuit settlement money applied to people who even barely ever farmed in their life. 

Most of these lawsuits are pure garbage and settled for nuisance value. 

Because they were discriminated against.  It's kind of hard to have a working farm when you can't get loans, funding is slow or non-existent and during emergency periods you wait 3 years for a cheque to come. 

Once again you've proven your ignorance and you're backtracking because you were oh so wrong about this yet you posted it up as if it was the gospel hahahahaha
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 10:36:40 AM »
Because they were discriminated against.  It's kind of hard to have a working farm when you can't get loans, funding is slow or non-existent and during emergency periods you wait 3 years for a cheque to come. 

Once again you've proven your ignorance and you're backtracking because you were oh so wrong about this yet you posted it up as if it was the gospel hahahahaha

How was sherood personally harmed by 300,000?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 08:19:37 AM »
I'm still waiting, Blacken!!!

Explain why the NAACP denounced her and the Obama administration fired her....BEFORE THE STORY EVER GOT TO FOX NEWS!!!

Rachel Maddow just stuck her foot in her mouth and botched the story (notwithstanding the minor point that this silly woman never got: that this was about the NAACP, not Sherrod).

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »
How was sherood personally harmed by 300,000?

Ask the judge he awarded her the money.  Maybe it was because she had given 300K worth of time and service to the cause and faced nothing but stonewalling and delays, perhaps he felt she should also be compensated for her time and for being discriminated against.  Obviously he felt it serious enough to award a large settlement and part of that went to her, if you have a problem call him up lawyer man.  Otherwise continue to eat your words as it was YOU who went on and on about how racist she was when it was proven far from it, it was YOU who said this was a bogus lawsuit yet it seems legitimate enough to have won a large settlement so it must have merit unless the judge too is in on the so called 'scam'.   ::)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 09:05:40 AM »
Ask the judge he awarded her the money.  Maybe it was because she had given 300K worth of time and service to the cause and faced nothing but stonewalling and delays, perhaps he felt she should also be compensated for her time and for being discriminated against.  Obviously he felt it serious enough to award a large settlement and part of that went to her, if you have a problem call him up lawyer man.  Otherwise continue to eat your words as it was YOU who went on and on about how racist she was when it was proven far from it, it was YOU who said this was a bogus lawsuit yet it seems legitimate enough to have won a large settlement so it must have merit unless the judge too is in on the so called 'scam'.   ::)

Most of these lawsuits are shake downs and do nothing but enrich trial lawyers and a few cry babies at the expense of everyone else.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
Most of these lawsuits are shake downs and do nothing but enrich trial lawyers and a few cry babies at the expense of everyone else.   

Where is your proof this is one of those?  Please post up the insider info you are privy to on this specific case...
Abandon every hope...

Mons Venus

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 09:47:11 AM »
Ask the judge he awarded her the money.  Maybe it was because she had given 300K worth of time and service to the cause and faced nothing but stonewalling and delays, perhaps he felt she should also be compensated for her time and for being discriminated against.  Obviously he felt it serious enough to award a large settlement and part of that went to her, if you have a problem call him up lawyer man.  Otherwise continue to eat your words as it was YOU who went on and on about how racist she was when it was proven far from it, it was YOU who said this was a bogus lawsuit yet it seems legitimate enough to have won a large settlement so it must have merit unless the judge too is in on the so called 'scam'.   ::)

Hahahaa  First Strawman then LurkerNoMore and NOW kcballer making mincemeat out of Racist 333's!  ;D ;D ;D

Quite entertaining I must say!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 06:34:29 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/new-york-times-andrew-breitbart-90681.html#disqus_thread

BBBOOOMMMMMM

bREITBART VINDICATED

No. It's not true.

All those 10's of thousands of "female" farmers and minority farmers who live in the inner city were discriminated against.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
No. It's not true.

All those 10's of thousands of "female" farmers and minority farmers who live in the inner city were discriminated against.  ::)

Nlot one of these leftist communist locusts will touch the NYT story on this fraud