Author Topic: A Question, A Survey  (Read 3155 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: A Question, A Survey
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 08:40:59 PM »
How do you know I like him because I am "also gay"?  I never said that, but you just assume that.  I don't think you can imagine how anyone could like him, so you try to discredit anyone that does so your assumption is still correct in your mind.

no you just go against the grain to be "different"
If everyone on here was against throwing a puppy in the river, you would want it thrown in the river, its just your nature

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »
This is something I am really curious about.

In all honesty, out of everyone who looks at this thread, Is there one single person AT ALL who likes or respects Vince Goodrum on Getbig (or other boards I'm sure). Im obviously on the computer a lot over the years, and I have never encountered 1 person who is hated or disrespected as much as him. I'm honestly just curious

I fuckin hate him.  And justamy is almost as bad.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
Hes provided alot of entertainment on this board.  Think of all the photoshops,   and of him competing against that dweeb from MD at the olympia expo!!      Hes either very delusional or smart as a fox at marketing himself in the internet world.   He just does his thing and doesnt hide out about it at all.  I can respect that.

Now as far as his being gay......I dont understand that at all.   But im not going to invest my energy into hating someone for what they do in the bedroom if their conscenting adults. And really i dont want to picture anyone (hetro or homo) sexing it up behind the closed doors anyway.  So i take people as i see what their actions are in life......seems okay to me.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 09:10:08 PM »

i cant take this, just started to deal with bay and his "slurp". now...this fool done went in the closet.  it must have been the tranny photos.  :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »
no you just go against the grain to be "different"
If everyone on here was against throwing a puppy in the river, you would want it thrown in the river, its just your nature

So you asked a question but didn't actually want any answers besides the one you have come up with already?  Why ask the question then?

TEAM Nasser

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »
that Vissys peripheral vision must be outstanding

he has eye surgery to look more like one specific "beautiful man with glasses with moviestar good looks".

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 10:30:45 AM »
Gay, black Republican. Gotta admire the balls?