Author Topic: 2010 Mr. O - is this Cutler's last year?  (Read 3253 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: 2010 Mr. O - is this Cutler's last year?
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
After last year's show, Cutler enters as the heavy favorite and his recent pics showed that he's not going back to his old ways, ballooning up just to fuck up his conditioning. Sicking to what worked last year. He did it I uess out of pride, to show he wasn't finished and that he could come back in shape. Probably was tough for him last year and I don't know how long he'll want to do that but if he's in the same shape as last year, very tough to beat unless the "judges" (meaning the powers at be) have decided that it's time for a new face, which can frankly only be Heath and not the fruit molester even if he's potentialy better. If he wins another one, Cutler will have as much reasons to stop as to continue (given the fact that he found his way back to the top). If he loses, don't think he'll come back.

seriously, for Jay's legacy sake, if for some reason he takes a bad injection or gets the common "food poisoning" bullshit from taking a bad diuretic, he should withdraw and not show up looking like a sack of shit.

He should of retired last year at his peak.  He looked sick and legendary, if he can't match that again he is going to look like a fool.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
LOL at flex already having there olympia winning covers made

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 04:35:34 PM »
Kai's covers look great.   8)

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 05:17:06 PM »
Jay's the favorite, but he has to match Kai's conditioning.  I don't see Phil winning an Olympia.  Like it was for Flex Wheeler, there will always be someone a little better than him at the O.   

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »
Jay's the favorite, but he has to match Kai's conditioning.  I don't see Phil winning an Olympia.  Like it was for Flex Wheeler, there will always be someone a little better than him at the O.   

Yeah,, I think Jay is the favorite too!! Kai is fuckin' huge though and can get ripped!! Could his past sexual internet actions/appearances hurt the Arnold winner?? It might!! Phil is looking great but,, not sure about how he could match up against the best of the best at the "O" (mass wise)!! He should learn to pose without those fucked up looking faces too!! Might help him!! Otherwise,, he might take the whole thing too!! This could be an interesting Olympia!!

As for Flex,, too much synthol/esiline!! He had a great stage presents though,, no doubt!! He messed it up!! To bad!!