Author Topic: What ever happened to King Kamali  (Read 14086 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What ever happened to King Kamali
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 02:01:25 AM »
I'm sure they will invite him to buy a ticket just like they did for Nasser. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 02:12:33 AM »
Horrible, just horrible...

Worst arms on a pro ever....  :o

Ernite Taylor and Big Dan Hill approved.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 04:28:22 AM »
Well he has been invited numerous times in the past, so maybe he's been invited again?

I THINK, correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK its an open show now?

no...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 04:44:20 AM »
I heard he's following Levrone's foot steps in to an acting career..............isnt he a regular at jerry Springer's show??

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 06:56:29 AM »
no...

Thanks for clarifying Chick!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 07:10:40 AM »
Thanks for clarifying Chick!

Yep, fuckin' crystal clear once again thanks to Chick's input. Boy could drown a fish if the IFBB asked him to.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 07:20:35 AM »
Yep, fuckin' crystal clear once again thanks to Chick's input. Boy could drown a fish if the IFBB asked him to.

It's been the same for 20+ years...not a whole lot of "spin" needed...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 07:36:22 AM »
Chick, who is your bet to turn pro in Nationals?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 07:41:00 AM »

knowing the NPC, it will surely be the gentleman who deserves it most on that given day....................p reviously forged relationships with federation higher-ups, supplement company sponsors, or competitors who are seen as the most "marketable" will certainly have no bearing on the outcome of this event ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 07:45:13 AM »

Some guy with "The Next Mr Olympia" written all over his forehead. Then will disappear for two years. come back looking like shit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 08:49:20 AM »
Some guy with "The Next Mr Olympia" written all over his forehead. Then will disappear for two years. come back looking like shit.
You mean Dennis Wolf ?
L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:26 AM »
knowing the NPC, it will surely be the gentleman who deserves it most on that given day....................p reviously forged relationships with federation higher-ups, supplement company sponsors, or competitors who are seen as the most "marketable" will certainly have no bearing on the outcome of this event ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Whats funy, is that almost all the winners at the Nationals/ USA/ NA are virtual unknowns with none of the things you've mentioned...and history shows that most of the time the favorite DOESN'T win.

Last years Nationals is a great example...Kucklo in the SHW (the favorite) barely makes the cut, while a virtual unknown (McMillan) wins the whole thing...Jeff long wins over favorites Lee Banks/ Fred Smalls.....Tamer/ Branden Ray both failed to win their class...etc, etc..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »
he was arrested for pecan flogging...

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 11:18:51 AM »
his entrance into the arnold 2011 would be one of the biggest stories... i'd guess he'd get an invite pretty quickly.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »
When I talked to Kamali back in Dec he said he was doing the Ironman (before it was cancelled) and was then gunning for the Arnold..

Bob - why not get King on PBW and if he is retired....let him do it on the air....Get your mamaluke on and let him address the masses..

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »
Whats funy, is that almost all the winners at the Nationals/ USA/ NA are virtual unknowns with none of the things you've mentioned...and history shows that most of the time the favorite DOESN'T win.

Last years Nationals is a great example...Kucklo in the SHW (the favorite) barely makes the cut, while a virtual unknown (McMillan) wins the whole thing...Jeff long wins over favorites Lee Banks/ Fred Smalls.....Tamer/ Branden Ray both failed to win their class...etc, etc..

you a more astute observer of the sport then i am.............i cant name any instances where something fishy happened at the USAs or Nats

but two very recent events that come to mind as being egregiously corrupt in their judging...........either that or that judges were totally blind would be the Team U where Fem BB Haley MCNEFF took the win in her weightclass...........th at was a bad one, she looked like garbage and just cause she is the new darling of the sport, and has been harboring a lot of buzz, and cause she is pretty........she showed up looking like shit and beat girls who she could not hold a candle to

and just last weekend at the teen Nats where that arrogant retard won just cause he is sponsored by gaspari and trains with kevin english at weinberger's gym over that cody kid who fuckign dominated him..............nick medichi shouldnt have placed in the top 3

events like this cast a negative shadow on the whole organization............ there is not an argument that can be made about different judging criteria, or different judging panels................ev eryone knows nick midici and haley mcneff had those contests in the bag before they even stepped on stage, they both looked like shit, looked like they were not even in the running, but somehow won

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 12:41:11 PM »
This is where he 'peaked' .....never really showed Shawn Ray (or anyone) the 'career' that he always said he would have...

L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »
Im right here, what do you want to know

serious/unserious question

do you know masood a?  douche club promoter extraordinaire in DC?

i used to work for him 10 yrs ago...back in the days of "the bank" and "earth"...why o why do sooooo many 36 yr old irani guys continue to hit on 17 yr old club blond girls when the other brown races (pakistani, indian etc) grow out of it around the age of 24.....

and why do yall call yourselves persian and not irani?   persia hasn't been around for a LONG TIME

carpe` vaginum!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 12:50:25 PM »

Chick, how does one qualify for the being invited to the Arnolds?   Like I had never heard of Roelly Winklaar before then?

Basically, how is it decided who is invited and who isn't?  Thanks!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

do you know masood a?  douche club promoter extraordinaire in DC?

i used to work for him 10 yrs ago...back in the days of "the bank" and "earth"...why o why do sooooo many 36 yr old irani guys continue to hit on 17 yr old club blond girls when the other brown races (pakistani, indian etc) grow out of it around the age of 24.....

and why do yall call yourselves persian and not irani?   persia hasn't been around for a LONG TIME

Hahahaha dude Im not him... Im messsing around cus people here seemed to think im his gimick so I play along.  Send him a email and he will answer your question.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
Hahahaha dude Im not him... Im messsing around cus people here seemed to think im his gimick so I play along.  Send him a email and he will answer your question.

nah i ws just facking around....
carpe` vaginum!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »

do you know masood a?  douche club promoter extraordinaire in DC?

and why do yall call yourselves persian and not irani?   persia hasn't been around for a LONG TIME

I take your Masood, and I raise you sultan!  Do you know him?  Big on the DC club scene, promoter at places like Fur, Home (when it was still open), bangs chicks and their mothers!  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 03:33:05 PM »
I take your Masood, and I raise you sultan!  Do you know him?  Big on the DC club scene, promoter at places like Fur, Home (when it was still open), bangs chicks and their mothers!  ;D

i worked for panaroma productions for a while...knew richael romeo...masoood etc...not anymore....

carpe` vaginum!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 03:40:15 PM »
This is where he 'peaked' .....never really showed Shawn Ray (or anyone) the 'career' that he always said he would have...

cormier is perfect there I think overall he had a more balanced better phisique than flex
choice is an illusion