Author Topic: Books Written By Getbiggers  (Read 79543 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Books written by getbiggers
« Reply #700 on: August 11, 2019, 11:43:52 AM »
Be the bigger person--don't lower yourself to his level.  Mocking somebody for something they can't control (eg: physical handicap) is no better than being racist or misogynistic.

Unfortunately , Im not Wiggs, but I respect your words..

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #701 on: August 11, 2019, 11:47:52 AM »
If you think about it and have read my thoughts over these past few years, I was not always at this "level".  When I had my faith I took the "high road".  But now having neither faith in God and for the greater part, mankind, I adjust my "level" to fit, if you will.  

Call it fighting fire with fire but I prefer to think of it as using their mannerisms against them.   While I am not "them", I can easily adjust to be similar and more.  I am not smart but neither am I what some here would claim.  

I become them and more to show them for what they are.  Which is anything but "more".  John showed me the way and nobody did it better, believe me.  Just read the dross that is ValenShizzo and again, think about what I just said to you.  His words, not only directed toward me but others as well, are impotent.  Mine cut to the ego of a child at bay.  I don't think I am writing over your head when I tell you this but in Shizzotino's case, there really is no spoon.

I now await Shizzo's next "Magnum Dopus". 

Pops, my short response: I was in the beach for two hours, enjoying myself. Im not sure where you were, but Im sure theres no enjoyment in your life, just daily pain and misery

I now await Shizzo's next "Magnum Dopus"--  This is what your real life has become, waiting others to post or waking up and dissing somebody else, the last 'victim" was Cedric, a person that besides being a BB is also in the Military.

Youre a pathetic Old Man, hurt my Karma and abandoned by your God...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #702 on: August 11, 2019, 01:59:34 PM »
Pops, my short response: I was in the beach for two hours, enjoying myself. Im not sure where you were, but Im sure theres no enjoyment in your life, just daily pain and misery

I now await Shizzo's next "Magnum Dopus"--  This is what your real life has become, waiting others to post or waking up and dissing somebody else, the last 'victim" was Cedric, a person that besides being a BB is also in the Military.

Youre a pathetic Old Man, hurt my Karma and abandoned by your God...

What delightful scrawling.  Truly a Magnum Dopus.  Look it up, moron.   ;D ;D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #703 on: August 12, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »
What delightful scrawling.  Truly a Magnum Dopus.  Look it up, moron.   ;D ;D

Not even 2 hours after my Post, Crip Pops replied to my comment...

Yeah, now we all know you aint got much going on in your life, uh? LOOOOL