Author Topic: I'm about to get my medical MJ card bitches  (Read 10034 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: I'm about to get my medical MJ card bitches
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 09:34:01 PM »
how old do you have to be to qualify for HRT?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 09:38:07 PM »
It was also an ingredient in COCA-cola.

My point proven Coach, I am not against HRT at all...But the super conservative Christian "when I chose to be" stake that you claim has faults....It seems these days the Christians pick and chose their sins and it is all good for them to preach, yet never take their own medicine..."Let he cast the first stone that is without sin"
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 09:38:59 PM »
how old do you have to be to qualify for HRT?

30-35 or when your test results show low test levels. 30-35 is usually when it starts to drop for the average person.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 09:42:42 PM »
My point proven Coach, I am not against HRT at all...But the super conservative Christian "when I chose to be" stake that you claim has faults....It seems these days the Christians pick and chose their sins and it is all good for them to preach, yet never take their own medicine..."Let he cast the first stone that is without sin"

It would make a hell of a lot worse if I were doing it for vanity but I'm not. No sin is worse than another, saved by grace not by works. Staying healthy IMO is not a sin.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 09:44:47 PM »
Coach, you say you've been off, what, a couple of years now? How has it felt to have close to zero test all that time? Why did you come off your HRT?

BTW, what is you test level at now?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
easy do a big cycle then get tested when you come off and you're set for legal gear!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 09:48:54 PM »

holy shit...!!!...way to livin up a thread bro...
DAWG

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »
Coach, you say you've been off, what, a couple of years now? How has it felt to have close to zero test all that time? Why did you come off your HRT?

BTW, what is you test level at now?

Been off 2 1/2 years. Don't know what it's at now, get my blood panel next week when I get back from vacation, I know it's not at zero but I know it's low. When my wife got pregnant last year I got tested (can't remember what it was) but it was low.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 09:50:57 PM »
It would make a hell of a lot worse if I were doing it for vanity but I'm not. No sin is worse than another, saved by grace not by works. Staying healthy IMO is not a sin.

Coach I use to like you just a little bit, but this is bullshit....Many people have lived a fullfilling healthy life without HRT whats your excuse?? Being a when it suits you Christian....
You Can't Do It!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 09:51:37 PM »
Been off 2 1/2 years. Don't know what it's at now, get my blood panel next week when I get back from vacation, I know it's not at zero but I know it's low. When my wife got pregnant last year I got tested (can't remember what it was) but it was low.

whats the normal range test levels for someone 30-35...or what is considered average &/or low?
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2010, 09:52:46 PM »
Coach I use to like you just a little bit, but this is bullshit....Many people have lived a fullfilling healthy life without HRT whats your excuse?? Being a when it suits you Christian....

I disagree...to each there own...If he wants to do HRT thats his prerogative...
DAWG

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »
I disagree...to each there own...If he wants to do HRT thats his prerogative...

Than he has no right to the holier than thou posts....From his own post "every sin is equal"
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »

Agree, but most don't know what the benefits are, people like you, me and others that have been around and studied the effects know that the good outweigh the bad when done properly. We're talking about 100-200mg every other week.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 09:57:50 PM »
Than he has no right to the holier than thou posts....From his own post "every sin is equal"

You think thats something I just made up?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
You think thats something I just made up?

I know its not. "For alas the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness was" I just think it is funny you pick and choose what may or may not be a sin with your God....What is considered "healthy" now may not be in 50 years what is your excuse then?? Ignorance??
You Can't Do It!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 10:02:44 PM »

I see where your coming from & I despise religious dogma...However I'm not sure utilizing modern chemistry equates to sin however being as i don't believe in god the point is moot...
DAWG

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »
Agree, but most don't know what the benefits are, people like you, me and others that have been around and studied the effects know that the good outweigh the bad when done properly. We're talking about 100-200mg every other week.

But you didn't say why you came off. Why did you, you were on HRT before and HRT is for life right? Why did you choose the bad for 2.5 years? :D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 10:07:56 PM »
I see where your coming from & I despise religious dogma...However I'm not sure utilizing modern chemistry equates to sin however being as i don't believe in god the point is moot...

Lucky you don't, because if you did modern religion and practice would have had you killing people based on rumors within the last 200 years...All based on intolerance....Although preaching tolerance the whole time....
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »
I know its not. "For alas the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness was" I just think it is funny you pick and choose what may or may not be a sin with your God....What is considered "healthy" now may not be in 50 years what is your excuse then?? Ignorance??

In 50 years I'll be 98.....I'll let you know then. Dude, I'm 48 years old.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »
Lucky you don't, because if you did modern religion and practice would have had you killing people based on rumors within the last 200 years...All based on intolerance....Although preaching tolerance the whole time....

You have religious nut cases out there when their kids are sick thinking they shouldn't go to a doctor for treatment then the kid winds up dieing, to me thats just flat out ridiculous.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
In 50 years I'll be 98.....I'll let you know then. Dude, I'm 48 years old.

How about 30 years ago when most steriods and most all diuretics were legal....Not a sin to use them, but to drink in excess was still a sin....Who determines how much is in excess?? If alcohol would have been invented in our era who would determine what is excess????
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

Go back read my posts, not just on this thread but others...do I seem "holier than thou" to you? If I were (or any Christian for that matter) we wouldn't be posting on this site..PERIOD! Yes, I love the Lord and am fearful, I go to church once sometimes twice per week and sometimes I miss a week. If you're a Christian you know it's IMPOSSIBLE to be perfect in your walk whether you're me or the Pastor of a church, that being said I follow as close as I can, neither you, nor me nor anyone else on this site are biblical scholars so trying to interpret scripture to fit YOUR needs to make an argument is a moot point.    

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »
How about 30 years ago when most steriods and most all diuretics were legal....Not a sin to use them, but to drink in excess was still a sin....Who determines how much is in excess?? If alcohol would have been invented in our era who would determine what is excess????

I'm trying to understand this but here goes......seems to me that was already determined (.08 legal drunk) not sure who established that # but I would have to assume some medical studies contributed to that.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »
I'm trying to understand this but here goes......seems to me that was already determined (.08 legal drunk) not sure who established that # but I would have to assume some medical studies contributed to that.

I am was saying for instance...Cocaine was seen as a remedy along with herion....What if alcohol would have just been discovered now instead of in ancient times....It would be viewed along the same lines as must harsh drugs, yet one of the least harmful drugs weed is illegal....
You Can't Do It!!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »
so you are going to kill the only brain cells that you have left :-\
irongearco.com