Author Topic: Well Disturbia has once again sprung a leak  (Read 13508 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Well Disturbia has once again sprung a leak
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »
who cares what he is planning. He's a bitch. He backed out of a contest tailor made for him to win.  Total bitch

The laughing stock of the internet lives on, and the funny thing is I posted this contest on other boards and they all got the same reaction as here, everyone laughs at Vince

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 04:38:48 PM »

Nahh.  Got a better idea ;D
Dude, you are a straight B###h. You spend more time conniving, lying, manipulating, backpedaling, backstabbing, gossiping, rumor starting, gleefully hoping for others downfall, than any woman that I have met in my life. What is wrong with you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 04:40:40 PM »
What is wrong with you?
Vissy missed the mouth?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »
Dude, you are a straight B###h. You spend more time conniving, lying, manipulating, backpedaling, backstabbing, gossiping, rumor starting, gleefully hoping for others downfall, than any woman that I have met in my life. What is wrong with you?

the thing I dont get is how does a person live with themselves being a COMPLETE bitch their entire life? He says it doesnt bother him, but this dude wont even defend himself. He got spit on for gods sake and did nothing. A fat guy (me) has challenged him in this contest and he just cries like a bitch with excuses

I may have mental health issues, but Vince has to have something wrong with him to spend his whole life hiding in the corner in fear

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »
Disturbia, Were you in a state of catabolism?  This will cloud judgement.  Make sure you start a plan of nutrient timing, it will help with the illogical thinking and assist with training. Maybe keep a small igloo cooler with you at all times filled with talapia and some baby carrots.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2010, 05:12:32 PM »

Nahh.  Got a better idea ;D

You are without a doubt the biggest fucking pussy on the planet.  Even when things are laid out for you so that you have absolutely nothing to lose, you still puss out.  I can't believe no one has killed your dumb ass yet.  You're too big a fag to kill yourself, so I guess AIDS is the best hope now.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »
Disturbia, Were you in a state of catabolism?  This will cloud judgement.  Make sure you start a plan of nutrient timing, it will help with the illogical thinking and assist with training. Maybe keep a small igloo cooler with you at all times filled with talapia and some baby carrots.

Don't you get tired of posting the same thing over and over again?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »

What Josh wrote is something even I'm not even going to copy and paste over here.  It is prob the worst pile of satanic, racist, homophobic, (even dog phobic) shit that I've ever read and the trolls up here would get a hard on for it.   The fact that he would cry over to him is pathetic enough but making threats just takes the cake

He knows what he wrote and he's a truly demented and sad soul.  He needs a psychologist big time
Dude you wonder why you are not liked , compulsive liars usely gets what comming to them in a very messy way and i dont mean one of your bukakee partys you go to at the local public toilet.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2010, 05:24:48 PM »
Dude you wonder why you are not liked , compulsive liars usely gets what comming to them in a very messy way and i dont mean one of your bukakee partys you go to at the local public toilet.

yeah he posted what he wrote about my dad in 5 seconds but mysteriously wont post this so called threat

wow what a shock

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2010, 05:32:42 PM »
Don't you get tired of posting the same thing over and over again?

No!  Sargent,  I need to get this message out!  This is what is ruinning race relations, countries,etc.etc.  Low blood sugar is also a contributer.  Did you ever hear of "comfort food"?  Well,  because of todays hectic lifestyle, people tend not to eat right and skip meals.  Not only is this detrimental to the body BUT also the mind. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
No!  Sargent,  I need to get this message out!  This is what is ruinning race relations, countries,etc.etc.  Low blood sugar is also a contributer.  Did you ever hear of "comfort food"?  Well,  because of todays hectic lifestyle, people tend not to eat right and skip meals.  Not only is this detrimental to the body BUT also the mind. 

How so Ballsview?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2010, 05:51:33 PM »

x10

Badbum is quite the snake. Poor Queen Hissy.

To believe I defended that Vince once. Granted, it was from Derek Anthony. I think I may owe Derek an apology.
Almost always, yes.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2010, 06:01:19 PM »
oh the GAY drama!  who gives a fuck?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2010, 06:06:47 PM »
oh the GAY drama!  who gives a fuck?

Please give us your psychological analysis of the situation.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2010, 02:48:20 AM »
Seriously, that's uncalled for.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2010, 07:14:38 AM »
vince isnt getting much love in this thread.  :(

damn vince...i put in major race baiting work to get the enemies you get with no effort.  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2010, 04:50:07 AM »
vince isnt getting much love in this thread.  :(

I think Vince can take him!