Author Topic: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???  (Read 5115 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

newmom

Re: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 01:12:59 PM »

use it all the time and NO it doesn't dry your hands.

Would you rather shake hands with someone fresh from jerking off or at least having them use some hand sanitizer?

nasssstttyyyyyyyyyy
after I piss, I never wash.

washing involves touching the sink part (where people spit and puke), the paper dispenser

it's cleaner just to piss and go

ewwwwwwww

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 01:17:56 PM »
Typical marketing bullshit for brainless lemmings...I'm in a Real Estate office right now and watching all the dildos come up and "sanitize" their hands every time they walk past the receptionists desk...ooooooooh, wer'e all gonna drop dead if we dont sanitize. Funny how wev'e managed to survive all these years without it....Douchebags
Here is the deal. If you fart and work around people, be it a office or other place, grab a hefty amount of hand sanitizer, rub it all over your hands, and then waft it about your personal space with your hands. No stinky fart smell about you or following you...

Un-Sung, you might want to rethink that washing hands bit, it might not affect you, but it probably affects the people you cone in contact with.

epic_alien

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »
on the cruise ship they had a person stationed by the sanitizer on the way into the buffet, they tried to tell me i had to use the stuff, i said no, that shit is real bad for your hands, they didnt know what to say.

pisses me off that people think they can just tell you what you can and cant do, but they get away with it for the most part with the fat sheep people

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »
I never wash my hands before I post on Getbig. Now that's hardcore.  8)

even knowing Goodrum posts here?
now thats risky

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »
Would you rather shake hands with someone fresh from jerking off or at least having them use some hand sanitizer?

If it's a cute chick, and she was just jerking ME off, than I'd definitely shake her hand.  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »
its a good idea to sanitize your hands if youve gotten them dirty, like after a workout (gym weights and machines are covered in so much bacteria and bad stuff.. ), or if you used them to grab anything that loooked dirty or had the potential to be dirty. not just for disease/cold prevention, im not worried too much about that i never get sick, but for skin health. really helps keep breakouts down..

This posts knocks you out of the "Bi" category and right into "homo"  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »
Interestingly enough, a study showed that there is more bacteria on a doorknob than a public restroom.  :-X :-\
X

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:49 PM »
For those who don't wash their hands regularly...your parents probably didn't love you.
I agree that sanitizers are fucking useless other than making hypochondriacs feel safe.

I don't keep my hands clean for my own sake, but for those around me.  I'm healthy as an ox, but I don't wanna spread germs that could get the other humanoids ill.  Ain't I thoughtful? ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 09:35:22 PM »
Hand sanitizers are like those "Baby on board"  stickers. It makes me want to spread germs and fungus, just like those stickers make me want to crash my pinto.
a

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »
Typical marketing bullshit for brainless lemmings...I'm in a Real Estate office right now and watching all the dildos come up and "sanitize" their hands every time they walk past the receptionists desk...ooooooooh, wer'e all gonna drop dead if we dont sanitize. Funny how wev'e managed to survive all these years without it....Douchebags

not sure how the whole things works in their minds.  They don't get any grime off there hands, just rub it around with some goo, really sounds like more of a mess than cleaning anything off their hands.  It's like taking a bath.

TEAM Nasser

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »
I have OCD when it comes hand cleanliness. so fuck off :P

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 09:41:10 PM »
I have OCD when it comes hand cleanliness. so fuck off :P

how does using a hand sanitizer in your mind clean anything though?  The dirt or grime isn't going anywhere except back on your hands.  Why not just wash them were the dirt goes down the drain and off your hands?

TEAM Nasser

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 10:07:07 PM »
You assholes are the reason I don't touch anything directly with my palms/fingers whenever I go anywhere. Thank you for making me feel less paranoid.

I watched a dude in the grocery line earlier sneeze right into his and and just carry on with his shopping cart. I'm not saying he should have done anythign else, but god damnit folks wash your hands when you can. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 10:21:45 PM »
You assholes are the reason I don't touch anything directly with my palms/fingers whenever I go anywhere. Thank you for making me feel less paranoid.

I watched a dude in the grocery line earlier sneeze right into his and and just carry on with his shopping cart. I'm not saying he should have done anythign else, but god damnit folks wash your hands when you can. 

D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
Confucius say: Support Bacteria - it's the only culture some people have.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2010, 10:39:14 PM »
Still better than have the boss coming out of the shitter and come shake your hand. And you clearly didn't hear the sound of water in between.

hahaha

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2010, 10:40:28 PM »
how does using a hand sanitizer in your mind clean anything though?  The dirt or grime isn't going anywhere except back on your hands.  Why not just wash them were the dirt goes down the drain and off your hands?

hand sanitizers are anti-bacterial you mental midget

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2010, 10:57:53 PM »
haha, So true Groink.

I never wash my hands after...I....take a shit* or leak, jackoff, and never before I eat.
None of them.  People shake my hand all the time.
Winner..Croatch.
 ;D
*I actually get shit on my hand

The whole washing your hands after you piss, should only be done if you piss on yourself.  I've gotten pretty good at pissing though, after 30+ years.  Almost never get my hands wet.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2010, 11:03:20 PM »
haha, So true Groink.

I never wash my hands after...I....take a shit* or leak, jackoff, and never before I eat.
None of them.  People shake my hand all the time.
Winner..Croatch.
 ;D
*I actually get shit on my hand

The whole washing your hands after you piss, should only be done if you piss on yourself.  I've gotten pretty good at pissing though, after 30+ years.  Almost never get my hands wet.

LOL....indeed croatch.

It's good to be very big and natural and dominate at the gym.

As a matter of fact I remember a funny story...i was training in a new gym and saw this huge sonofabitch walking by and i though "holy fuck..that dudes as big as I am"...then i realized it was my reflection in the mirror...LOLOLOL, I should have known  :D :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 02:27:06 AM »
LOL....indeed croatch.

As a matter of fact I remember a funny story...i was training in a new gym and saw this huge sonofabitch walking by and i though "holy fuck..that dudes as big as I am"...then i realized it was my reflection in the mirror...LOLOLOL, I should have known  :D :D
That reminds me of the story when I saw this guy at the gym...he was relatively strong, looked better than most, wearing some dumb ass natural tshirt, and had an arrogance about him that I was almost disgusted by.
Yes, I then looked away from the mirror.
Woosh.
N

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 02:35:38 AM »
LOL....indeed croatch.

LOL  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 02:58:52 AM »
Interestingly enough, a study showed that there is more bacteria on a doorknob than a public restroom.  :-X :-\
How about a public restroom's doorknob.

One time I was at a Buffet, there was this little kid who was in the bathroom, he apparently was "dropping the kids off at the pool", he didn't wash his hands, and then he proceeded to stick his fingers in different foods to taste them, including the rice pudding, jello, Apple Crisp, ice cream sprinkles and assorted dinner foods.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 04:58:32 AM »
How about a public restroom's doorknob.

One time I was at a Buffet, there was this little kid who was in the bathroom, he apparently was "dropping the kids off at the pool", he didn't wash his hands, and then he proceeded to stick his fingers in different foods to taste them, including the rice pudding, jello, Apple Crisp, ice cream sprinkles and assorted dinner foods.

Too bad you didn't mention the color of his skin. The whole thread would have deviated into one of those fascinating race discussions we have here.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 05:18:11 AM »
Too bad you didn't mention the color of his skin. The whole thread would have deviated into one of those fascinating race discussions we have here.
I did in another thread, but it didn't need to be mentioned here. But, you are correct.