Author Topic: Why poeple believe in conspiracy theories....  (Read 2143 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Why poeple believe in conspiracy theories....
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »
Let's face it.... 1 of the 4 major events of history to start major wars was BS - the gulf of tonken.

Even if 911 and pearl harbor and every other CT is false.... you gotta admit the vietnam war was started on a lie... and it was hidden for 40 years.

"But but but they wouldn't do that........."
that in no way what so ever gives any credence to the idiocy of you or others... ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »
What do Pearl Harbor or Vietnam have to do with 9/11? Did the same people carry out all three? If not then you can stop talking about them as if they're all tied together.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »
What do Pearl Harbor or Vietnam have to do with 9/11? Did the same people carry out all three? If not then you can stop talking about them as if they're all tied together.

I'm referring to the major events which led to US involvement in major wars.

There are 5 of them in the last 100 years... and 1 of them (gulf of tonken) was a complete lie.

The people who say "we'd never do that" are ignorant.
The people who say "CTs are nonsense" are ignorant.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 09:44:39 PM »
I'm referring to the major events which led to US involvement in major wars.

There are 5 of them in the last 100 years... and 1 of them (gulf of tonken) was a complete lie.

The people who say "we'd never do that" are ignorant.
The people who say "CTs are nonsense" are ignorant.

the ppl who point to a one in a million occurance as if it gives credence to the idiocy the spew are also ignorant...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 09:52:56 PM »
the ppl who point to a one in a million occurance as if it gives credence to the idiocy the spew are also ignorant...

1 in a million?

I'm talking 1 in 5 here.

20% of the US wars of the last 100 years - built on a lie.

You want to lump 911 and Tonken in with nutjobs ranting about the govt stealing their newspaper.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 09:55:46 PM »
1 in a million?

I'm talking 1 in 5 here.

20% of the US wars of the last 100 years - built on a lie.

You want to lump 911 and Tonken in with nutjobs ranting about the govt stealing their newspaper.
LOL 1 in 5 by your count moron, there are countless ct's about wars, presidents, etc...

nice try brain child you can say the 20% of US wars line but not the 1 in 5 CT's about them b/c there were plenty more about them then only 5  ::)

at any rate it gives no credence to the idiocy of you or others in regards to 9/11... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 10:00:30 PM »
LOL 1 in 5 by your count moron, there are countless ct's about wars, presidents, etc...

nice try brain child you can say the 20% of US wars line but not the 1 in 5 CT's about them b/c there were plenty more about them then only 5  ::)

at any rate it gives no credence to the idiocy of you or others in regards to 9/11... ::)

There were 6 major wars.
Five of them were started with major events/attacks.

One of these attacks was completely falsified.

now, maybe you want to keep track of "countless CTs".  I do not.  I care about those which have a huge national treasure.

So if you want to skew the numbers by including the guys who see faces in clouds or who believe people turn into lizards, go for it.  When it comes to the big CTs that lead to war, well, 20% of them are some bhooool-sheeit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 10:04:05 PM »
There were 6 major wars.
Five of them were started with major events/attacks.

One of these attacks was completely falsified.

now, maybe you want to keep track of "countless CTs".  I do not.  I care about those which have a huge national treasure.

So if you want to skew the numbers by including the guys who see faces in clouds or who believe people turn into lizards, go for it.  When it comes to the big CTs that lead to war, well, 20% of them are some bhooool-sheeit.
LOL skew the numbers? hahahha LMFAO youre accusing me of skewing numbers saying that 20% of major CT's are correct?

are you fuking serious?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 10:04:50 PM »
LOL skew the numbers? hahahha LMFAO youre accusing me of skewing numbers saying that 20% of major CT's are correct?

are you fuking serious?

20% of those that lead to wars and have huge costs - yes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »
20% of those that lead to wars and have huge costs - yes.
the problem is you statistically deprived moron is that there are more than 5 cts about the causes of those wars...

so what makes you think you can pick and choose which ones to include in your stats?

those are the "serious" ct's? LMAO

you want to say that 1 out of 5 are correct but you leave out the countless ct's about the causes of those wars that were simply CT's...but im the one skewing the numbers  ::)

dude youre drunk or tired and need to stop arguing...