Author Topic: Not EVERYONE wants to look like a bodybuilder...  (Read 15331 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Not EVERYONE wants to look like a bodybuilder...
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
LOL maybe you should tell Frank McGrath that cus it took him a 15 years of training and gear to to that level he is at now  ::)

Maybe Frank don't like to train hard.

Can't you detect the sarcasm bro? ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »
Its hard to tell it was sarcasam at first, since you combined a good amount of Gear in that statement and not the typical DUDE IS ON ANIMAL PAK

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »
  Why would someone be so open about all the recreational drugs but lie about steroids? 

because if you use rec drugs you are considered by many to be cool, fun, the life of the party etc

using steroids just brings a lot of negative judgment, no drug brings out more hate

anybody that uses a ton of rec drugs would use steroids, why wouldn't they use a drug that actually has benefits?

E
E

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »
Well maybe he is natural but my point is you nor anyone else can say for sure.  In this day and age it is impossible for anyone to tell who's using what and who's not.  There are tons of guys that are using and still look like shit and although rare there are a few guys that don't use anything that look great.............then you have everything and everyone in between.  There are guys out there that have been lying to their wives their entire marriage about their steroid use.  People lie.  And people lie to themselves.  It's naive to say "why would some one lie" or worse why would someone lie about steroid use..................

It's the greatest feeling in the world to have people compliment you on your physique.  Look at women and their outward appearance........they will DO ANYTHING to look prettier, thinner and more beautiful......even carve up their body and their face.......all for that "wow you look great" comment that solidifies their entire reason for existing.  Why do you think men are so different?  How many guys compliment your friend on his looks and his physique?  The minute he told anyone he was taking "something" they'd chaulk it up to that and the air would be let out of the balloon so to speak as far as what people thought of him.  I see it all the time.  Many guys entire concept of self revolves around their muslces and their body......it's no different than women lying about plastic surgery.  Women don't even tell their BFFs about their surgery sometimes.  And unless you live with the guy no one knows what he takes in the privacy of his own home.  My point being he and many others have EVERY reason to lie.  

You use rec drugs but it doesn't make you look physically better. So no one lies about their drug use.  But if they did ......I guarantee you peopel would start lying about what they took or if they took anything.  Everyone wants to feel worth something......worth more than the next person..........better, stronger, more beautiful...........a reason to separate themselves from the rest of the pack.  That's why most guys lie about their steroid use. 

great post.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »
great post.

Uberman =MuscleMcannus

Outed

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2010, 06:03:48 PM »
everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna shoot needles up their ass!
How about...
Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to do it on their own.
BOOM!
N

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »
croatch is like jason from friday the 13th movies ,he keeps coming back for the sequel with the same story,,,,,,

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:09 PM »
because if you use rec drugs you are considered by many to be cool, fun, the life of the party etc

using steroids just brings a lot of negative judgment, no drug brings out more hate

anybody that uses a ton of rec drugs would use steroids, why wouldn't they use a drug that actually has benefits?

E
It's simple, roid users are frauds.  A regular heroin/coke user, isn't portraying something he isn't or becoming better than the other guy with drugs.
Guys on gear, usually only stand out slightly, due to drug use.  It's a shortcutting mentality or cheating, as the public sees it.
There's nothing impressive about it, on any level.  You put on 80lbs on drugs, it's still drugs.  People will paint it with different brushes, but it's all garbage in the end.
Most outside of bbing, know this.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
croatch is like jason from friday the 13th movies ,he keeps coming back for the sequel with the same story,,,,,,
Bro, I almost fell off my chair laughing.
Well played! hahah ;D
N

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »
It's simple, roid users are frauds.  A regular heroin/coke user, isn't portraying something he isn't or becoming better than the other guy with drugs.
Guys on gear, usually only stand out slightly, due to drug use.  It's a shortcutting mentality or cheating, as the public sees it.
There's nothing impressive about it, on any level.  You put on 80lbs on drugs, it's still drugs.  People will paint it with different brushes, but it's all garbage in the end.
Most outside of bbing, know this.

Sounds like those people who "know this" are a little scared of the big dogs at their local gym. Brutal mumbling "all drugs" to yourself but avoiding eye contact when an alpha male is using the squat rack.   ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2010, 06:32:04 PM »
Sounds like those people who "know this" are a little scared of the big dogs at their local gym. Brutal mumbling "all drugs" to yourself but avoiding eye contact when an alpha male is using the squat rack.   ::)
You're incorrect sir.  I look at the fools I own with no drug assistance on a daily basis and laugh to myself. ;)
The fact is, most people on gear, should never be.  Drugs don't equal genetics or good strength.  I see it every day.
N

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »
Most of Croacth's gains are from his first cycle of Deca/dbol...(16 weeks at least)

Remember the thread where i got him to admit to using gear...It was with another account i had that ron banned..

Croacth can't remember if he did one or two cycles.Or how long the cycles were. :o

Just cause he hasn't used recently, he thinks he's better than the rest of us who use/d steriods

The guy has zero credibility..

To quote Kmyou, "He look like juicer."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2010, 05:19:31 AM »
Most of Croacth's gains are from his first cycle of Deca/dbol...(16 weeks at least)

Remember the thread where i got him to admit to using gear...It was with another account i had that ron banned..

Croacth can't remember if he did one or two cycles.Or how long the cycles were. :o

Just cause he hasn't used recently, he thinks he's better than the rest of us who use/d steriods

The guy has zero credibility..

To quote Kmyou, "He look like juicer."
Croatch owns your mind.  Move on Chief.

One cycle 16 years back.  Luckily, I did one, otherwise some fools would have nothing to hold on to...like you.
50+lbs lean mass gain, no drugs.  Man up Buttercup and give it a whirl. ;)
N

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 02:02:32 AM »
Croatch owns your mind.  Move on Chief.

One cycle 16 years back.  Luckily, I did one, otherwise some fools would have nothing to hold on to...like you.
50+lbs lean mass gain, no drugs.  Man up Buttercup and give it a whirl. ;)

Why are you so preoccupied with what other people do to themselves when it has no effect on you? Say a guy likes to get high on weekends, or someone wants to cover their body with tattoos and put spikes in their skull, or someone likes to eat themselves into fatness, or juice themselves in muscle bound freaks?

Sure it's a lot easier to build muscle on steroids, and in fact you will build more muscle than you ever could with anabolics than without -- and for some that's desirable and even important. Why does that bother you so much? Live and let live. Why the obsession?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 02:59:45 AM »
Why are you so preoccupied with what other people do to themselves when it has no effect on you? Say a guy likes to get high on weekends, or someone wants to cover their body with tattoos and put spikes in their skull, or someone likes to eat themselves into fatness, or juice themselves in muscle bound freaks?

Sure it's a lot easier to build muscle on steroids, and in fact you will build more muscle than you ever could with anabolics than without -- and for some that's desirable and even important. Why does that bother you so much? Live and let live. Why the obsession?

Good post

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 04:30:19 AM »
crotch and adonis are on a team here.

they come on here, and say "i'm just gonna make fun of juicers even though i'm a juicehead, just to get 10 pages of these meatheads yelling at me"

same with adonis "today,i'm gonna tell them i can get ripped by eating cardboard.  if this hits 10 pages, these people should really kill themselves".

just don't feed the trolls.
Deep Tissue Massage

io856

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 01:13:53 AM »
That "This is the type of physique I strive for" should be a sticky!  It seems like every couple years we have to burst delusional bubbles all over again!  ::)

hahahahah

its fucking hilarious

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2010, 06:27:51 PM »
Yeah I love that excuse for not being able to train hard.

Haha my favorite one is the guy who can't squat or work legs at all because he "blew out his knee" playing JV football 15 years ago.