Author Topic: Jan Brewer - Governor of AZ - KICKS ASS  (Read 5610 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Jan Brewer - Governor of AZ - KICKS ASS
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
"if they had a good idea who the gate-crashers are"

That's the problem with the law right there, and with her statement.  How do you know who the gate-crashers/illegal-immigrants are?  Why not ask "everyone" to produce their ticket stubs?

I'll give you a tiny fucking clue.....they're crossing the Mexican border....so they are probably mexican.  

How about this idea, if your state borders Mexico and you have a concern about mexicans coming across the border from Mexico to America, you can pretty much assume that the illegal immigrants aren't Polish...or Russian...or Jamaican...or American.  In fact, by definition, mexicans come from Mexico.  So, if you're looking for people crossing into America illegally from Mexico ....there's a decent chance that those people are mexican.

I'll even put it in fuckface terms for you.  
Mexico = Mexicans
America = Americans
illegal immigrants from Mexico = Mexicans

I know it's against the fundamental rule of political correctness, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to be a total fucking moron.  
Y

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 11:02:24 AM »
youre a fuking idiot, by your logic nobody owns their own country...by all accounts the mexicans havent been there since the beginning of time...

what right do they have to claim ownership?

ownership is who controls and governs the land...what laws are in place etc... AMERICAN laws are in place not mexican so its owned by AMERICA..
tony - good point. I sometimes use that argument to play devil's advocate. But the reality is then nobody owns any country. You could go back and say America belonged to TREX when they roamed the plains!

Countries are conquered by force or decay. The illegal immigrants are invading the USA. It is an invasion, pure and simple. If a country is not strong enough to repel the invasion (as the Visigoths were when the Moors invaded Spain and they could not defeat them) then so be it. You lose your country because of weakness.

Is America too weak to fight the invasion? NO! So why are the weak politicians encouraging this invasion? Do they have anything to gain by the invasion? YES they do.

Who is going to do anything about it?

Heroes like Gov. Brewer and the AZ Sheriff. And average citizens. Don't look to Washington for help.

Their (all politicians that are against AZ law) heads should be shaved and then they should be shoved into the streets so everyone can see the traitors.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »
I'll give you a tiny fucking clue.....they're crossing the Mexican border....so they are probably mexican.  

Seriously, are you that fucking stupid?  If your state borders Mexico and you have a concern about mexicans coming across the border from Mexico to America, you can pretty much assume that the illegal immigrants aren't Polish...or Russian...or Jamaican...or American.  In fact, by definition, mexicans come from Mexico.  So, if you're looking for people crossing into America illegally from Mexico ....there's a decent chance that those people are mexican.

I'll even put it in fuckface terms for you.  
Mexico = Mexicans
America = Americans
illegal immigrants from Mexico = Mexicans

I know it's against the fundamental rule of political correctness, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to be a total fucking moron.  

doison,

Are you on your period?

I'm not talking about Hispanics getting caught crossing the border illegally.  I am talking about Hispanics living and working inside the state of Arizona.  Or are you going to enforce this law at the border only?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 11:07:03 AM »
doison,

Are you on your period?

I'm not talking about Hispanics getting caught crossing the border illegally.  I am talking about Hispanics living and working inside the state of Arizona.  Or are you going to enforce this law at the border only?

Legal hispanics in 99.9% of cases can present a DL, speak english, etc. 

The jefe who speaks no english, has an intl drivers' license, has no contacts, no id, nothing, is 99% chance illegal and needs a boot in the ass out of here.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »
No nation had such laws because they were not needed. Up until that point people did not INVADE and claim land that was not theirs in another nation. Anyone could move from one nation to another and as long as they lived peaceably in that nation and amongst the people there was no problem...That did not happen when whites went to North america, Central americas or South America... they came in as murderous savages and remained so to this day. Sadly the Native America and Mexican are the very people who made it possible for you to live and survive in america...and this is the thanks you return.

Nonsense. It is well known that Native American tribes were always fighting each other. The fact that they had no government structure does not support your notion that it was not needed.

But even if we follow your flawed logic, the fact still remains that there was no government, no laws, no sovereign nation. Since there were no immigration laws enforced or set by any of those tribes, the Europeans can not be deemed ILLEGAL
IMMIGRANTS. They did not break any established law, nor did they violate the borders of a sovereign nation.

So your statement that all whites are "illegal immigrants" is incorrect. It is only illegal if there is a violation of an established law.

You can move along now.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »
The illegal immigrants are invading the USA. It is an invasion, pure and simple.

Yeah, sure!

American Companies Hiring Mexican workers in Mexico and smuggling them across the border into the US

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »
How many white illegal immigrants are there? Last check ALL OF THEM....Just ask the Native Americans.

Here lies the problem...there is a false premise of who is illegal and who isn't. Lets say you owned a Rolls Royce and it was stolen. A year later you see a guy driving your Rolls. You have the police stop the car, you produce your title, insurance and papers showing you are the REAL OWNER. The guy driving the car says I have had this car for a long time IT'S MINE!!! and the cops says OK and lets him go. You are furious because he showed no papers of ownership, doesn't have an income to afford such a car and you scream you are the REAL OWNER.

Well that scenario is EXACTLY what is going on now. You seem to have conveniently forgotten Mexico extended all the way up to what is now Oregon and included everything from Texas to California. Logically the Mexicans are reclaiming what was STOLEN from them...being that they have the papers, history, ownership to that land. They like the owner of the Rolls are screaming THEFT! at teh THEIF who is still holding ownership to something that is not his.

As a side note...this scenario played out in what is now Israhell...Do you support the Palestinians being thrown off their land they have occupied fro thousands of years because so jew claims that they were once there (but were not the first there) ? If you can accept a so called jew returning to what is now Israhell previously known as Palestine, then you can accept the Mexicans reclaiming what was once theirs.
They were not illegal because the country had no laws and were conquered by force. Sorry but that's the truth. If you lose your country through weakness than it is your own fault. When the Moors invaded Spain they weren't called illegal immigrants. They were called invaders. They invaded and conquered (for a while) and were then finally defeated by the French and expelled.

Whites colonized North America because they were more powerful than the native population.

Now the illegal immigrants are enabled by corrupt US politicians to dilute and weaken the country deliberately. They are invaders even more so than illegal immigrants. So they should be prosecuted and evicted accordingly.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:28 AM »
Legal hispanics in 99.9% of cases can present a DL, speak english, etc. 

Where did you get those statistics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »
Where did you get those statistics?

If you are born here you 99% chance speak english by 18.  Same if you are a legal citizen since you have to demonstrate some type of profeiciency to get citizenship. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
If you are born here you 99% chance speak english by 18.  Same if you are a legal citizen since you have to demonstrate some type of profeiciency to get citizenship. 

Nope.  Many people qualify for Naturalization without demonstrating any proficiency whatsoever of the English language. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 11:19:40 AM »
Nope.  Many people qualify for Naturalization without demonstrating any proficiency whatsoever of the English language. 

Which is ridiculous to begin with.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2010, 11:25:35 AM »
Which is ridiculous to begin with.

Maybe, but that's the law.  And the US has no official language.

The point is that a Hispanic who doesn't speak English and is not carrying papers could very well be an American citizen.  There is no way of knowing who is an illegal immigrant just by looking at them or listening to them speak.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2010, 11:30:03 AM »
Jan Brewer hit the nail on the head, good for her.  As far as racial profiling, it should be encouraged.  Middle Easterns should be scrutinized at the airport and Mexicans should be checked for citizenship along the border states.  This is common sense.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »
Yeah, sure!

American Companies Hiring Mexican workers in Mexico and smuggling them across the border into the US

So every illegal that comes here is because they were hired by American companies?

That has to be  a very small percentage. Most come here without being sought out by american employers.

Go after the employers, put the army on the border to secure it, create some pathway to citizenship or kick them all out.

How many Guatemalans get to stay in Mexico, work in Mexico, get medical and educational benefits from Mexico?  If they don't provide their Guatemalan brothers the same benefits they expect from USA then they must be RACISTS.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »
So every illegal that comes here is because they were hired by American companies?

That has to be  a very small percentage. Most come here without being sought out by american employers.

Go after the employers, put the army on the border to secure it, create some pathway to citizenship or kick them all out.

How many Guatemalans get to stay in Mexico, work in Mexico, get medical and educational benefits from Mexico?  If they don't provide their Guatemalan brothers the same benefits they expect from USA then they must be RACISTS.

My point is that you can hardly call it an invasion when you have large American companies like these smuggling illegal immigrants, plus the government knowing about it and doing nothing.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2010, 11:37:40 AM »
Maybe, but that's the law.  And the US has no official language.

The point is that a Hispanic who doesn't speak English and is not carrying papers could very well be an American citizen.  There is no way of knowing who is an illegal immigrant just by looking at them or listening to them speak.

Wrong. They are suppose to carry their ID or papers with them. Not only that. Do we still live in the stone age? Don't we have computers that can store the information of everyone who is here legally?  Give me a break. You are just creating excuses.

It isn't like the person is going to be hauled off and kicked across the border in seconds. There is a procedure in place to identify the individual as a legal citizen, even if they don't have their id or papers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2010, 11:39:07 AM »
My point is that you can hardly call it an invasion when you have large American companies like these smuggling illegal immigrants, plus the government knowing about it and doing nothing.

Loco has spent a few weeks (and dozens of posts) trying to paint the business as the villains and the sole reason for the illegal immigrants coming here.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2010, 11:46:13 AM »
They were not illegal because the country had no laws and were conquered by force. Sorry but that's the truth. If you lose your country through weakness than it is your own fault. When the Moors invaded Spain they weren't called illegal immigrants. They were called invaders. They invaded and conquered (for a while) and were then finally defeated by the French and expelled.

Whites colonized North America because they were more powerful than the native population.

Now the illegal immigrants are enabled by corrupt US politicians to dilute and weaken the country deliberately. They are invaders even more so than illegal immigrants. So they should be prosecuted and evicted accordingly.

Hello Jackass

When whites arrive in america (called Asera by the Native People) they were ignorant, uneducated, knowing nothing in the form of farming, agriculture, home building, hygiene, medicine etc etc. The Native People educated and treated whites of all of their sicknesses, diseases, taught them farming, agriculture, how to live, bathe, dress etc. They Native People had strong religious beliefs, knew of GOD (which whites did NOT and still don't) treated human life with respect only to have none returned. Your fantasy of some white conquering is all a LIE... What killed the majority of Native People was WHITE FILTH AND DISEASE. Small Pox, Chicken Pox, Influenza, Rabies, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Measles, Mumps, ticks, fleas, rats, mice, cockroaches etc etc were unknown to the Native People. These things were brought to Asera by whites and it devastated the Native Population in the MILLIONS. The same was done to the Mexicans and South Americans...

Upon whites entry into North America they played the humble roll (they did not come as any supposed warriors or conquerors)...pretending to be peaceful and when they saw the wealth the Native People had, just like today in Afghanistan and Iraq, the greedy savage took hold. They found out that the diseases of which  they had immunity to from centuries of exposure killed the Native People who never had exposure. With that knowledge the white savage made it their business to bring over blankets they knew were infested with small pox, chicken pox etc etc and gave them to the Native People as supposed gifts (today it is called biological warfare) following this technique was the bringing over of who were called Buffalo Soldiers...men from the Caribbean. Whites COULD NOT defeat the Native People despite the diseases. So these Caribbean men fought against the Native People all for the sake of wine and promises of wealth...of course they got neither wine nor wealth afterward, but rather the end of a gun pointed at their head and were carted off to plantations once they had performed the ill duty of killing many Native People.

I see your schools have done an excellent job of MIS-EDUCATING you...Then again if you know you are nothing you must fabricate tales to make yourselves appear far greater than you are....
C

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »
doison,

Are you on your period?

I'm not talking about Hispanics getting caught crossing the border illegally.  I am talking about Hispanics living and working inside the state of Arizona.  Or are you going to enforce this law at the border only?

Illegal immigrants are going to be mexican.  
Obviously not ALL mexicans are going to be illegal immigrants, but you can remove the VAST majority of the population from your concern by not ignoring the obvious.  
The people here illegally are going to be part of a small subset of the population.  

Acting like there's no way to distinguish possible illegals is just fucking stupid.  

I don't see how people are SO up in arms over this thing.
If I get pulled over for speeding, I have to show my driver's license, registration, AND proof of insurance.  
I need a fucking permit to put a post in my fucking yard.  
If a building inspector drives by and sees me digging the hole for my post.....I have to produce the paper that proves I have the proper permit.  

No one has a problem with having to "show papers" for the 10,000 other things we have to show papers for....but are just appalled at the idea of having to show they're not breaking the law by being in America?

Read the law.  Cops can't go around tackling anyone they see and forcing them to prove they're a citizen....but IF they commit a crime, they can see if they are committing OTHER crimes, like being here illegally.  

Try arguing that you shouldn't have to show your license, registration and proof of insurance when you commit a traffic violation and see how many people are ready to "fight for your cause."  

Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2010, 11:49:37 AM »
Wrong. They are suppose to carry their ID or papers with them. Not only that. Do we still live in the stone age? Don't we have computers that can store the information of everyone who is here legally?  Give me a break. You are just creating excuses.

It isn't like the person is going to be hauled off and kicked across the border in seconds. There is a procedure in place to identify the individual as a legal citizen, even if they don't have their id or papers.

American citizens are supposed to carry proof of citizenship with them?  Since when?

American citizens have been wrongly detained and deported before.  I've posted multiple links about this already.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »
Loco has spent a few weeks (and dozens of posts) trying to paint the business as the villains and the sole reason for the illegal immigrants coming here.

The American businesses that hire and smuggle illegal immigrants don't need me to paint then as the villains.  They are the villains, and the root of the problem.

I never said that they are the sole reason.  You said that.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »

Illegal immigrants are going to be mexican.  
Obviously not ALL mexicans are going to be illegal immigrants, but you can remove the VAST majority of the population from your concern by not ignoring the obvious.  
The people here illegally are going to be part of a small subset of the population.  

Acting like there's no way to distinguish possible illegals is just fucking stupid.  

I don't see how people are SO up in arms over this thing.
If I get pulled over for speeding, I have to show my driver's license, registration, AND proof of insurance.  
I need a fucking permit to put a post in my fucking yard.  
If a building inspector drives by and sees me digging the hole for my post.....I have to produce the paper that proves I have the proper permit.  

No one has a problem with having to "show papers" for the 10,000 other things we have to show papers for....but are just appalled at the idea of having to show they're not breaking the law by being in America?

Read the law.  Cops can't go around tackling anyone they see and forcing them to prove they're a citizen....but IF they commit a crime, they can see if they are committing OTHER crimes, like being here illegally.  

Try arguing that you shouldn't have to show your license, registration and proof of insurance when you commit a traffic violation and see how many people are ready to "fight for your cause."  

Not one of the things you mentioned prove American citizenship.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »

Hermano, es una invasion. El porcentaje de Hispanos traidos aqui por compañias que en forma ilicita obtienen imigrantes para trabajar es inifinitamente mas pequeño comparado con los que entran ilegalmente simplemente por necesidad, sin ser atraidos con promesas de trabajo.

It is an invasion. The percentage of those Hispanics actively sought by companies has to be infinitely small to those who come here simply because of their need, without any guarantee of employment.

Come on, most of them come here because of economic need. It's understandable but it is not right, nor legal.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2010, 01:05:35 PM »
I never really noticed this "Doison" character before-- but the force is strong in him and he has put forth the best, most logical and most convincing argument I have seen on this board concerning illegal immigration.

Common sense trumps grandstanding and politically correct pandering every day of the week.   

I have to be honest though-- I agree with Doisons posts, but only because 333 and I want to round up illegals with pitchforks and tear children away from their mothers at local ice cream shops.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2010, 01:08:57 PM »
In a nutshell Jan, way to go! 

Subject:   Arizona governor vs. Phoenix Suns owner

Thought this was great.....

________________________ ________________________ _______

The owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team, Robert  Sarver, opposes AZ's new immigration laws.   Arizona 's Governor, Jan Brewer,
released the following statement in response to Sarver's criticism of the new law:     

"What if the owners of the Suns discovered that hordes of people were sneaking into games without paying? What if they had a good idea who the gate-crashers are, but the ushers and security personnel were not allowed to ask these folks to produce
their ticket stubs, thus non-paying attendees couldn't be ejected. Furthermore, what if Suns' ownership was expected to provide those who sneaked in with complimentary eats and drink? And what if, on those days when a gate-crasher became ill or injured,
the Suns had to provide free medical care and shelter?" - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer

________________________ ________________________

Spot on. 

Love it!  This woman has cojones.   :D