Author Topic: Making gains with test only cycle?  (Read 54984 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Making gains with test only cycle?
« on: August 06, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »
right now im using only 1g of test alone. is it enough for mass gains?

i know its better conbined with an other anabolic but i just came off dbol and im just continiuing test.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Making gains with test only cycle?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »
test isnt any better when mixed with any other steroid. the reaosn you can soemtimes get better gains by mixing another roid with it isnt because the extra roid does anything to the way test works, its because the other roid.... is another roid!  more steroids= more effects.

test is probably the only steroid you would want to run by itself, taking into consideration sex drive, estrogen, and everything else. and it is also probably the best steroid, maybe tren as the only exception, for mass and strength gains.

is 1 gram of test enough? its more than enough

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
Test is the best for everything.

1g is enough.

Test is cheap and effective, most other drugs are a waste of money and could just be replaced with more test.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 05:11:13 PM »
Test is the best for everything.

1g is enough.

Test is cheap and effective, most other drugs are a waste of money and could just be replaced with more test.

8)
this needs to be nailed into every serious bodybuilders brain. i dont know how many times ive had to talk sense into buddies of mine at the gym, always asking about this new "stack" or new "best way".. ugh..

nice to have other experienced, no-bullshit  posters overload.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »
Yes if you can't grow off 1g of test you are doing something very wrong.  I don't care what anyone says 1g is a lot of fucking testosterone every week.  Back in the day guys used to run 500mg and that was enough to get huge on. 

And the point of stacking a couple of injectables is because not all steroids exert their effects through the androgen receptor.  Many injectables work through what's called non AR mediated pathways. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 06:03:47 PM »
Many injectables work through what's called non AR mediated pathways. 
this way a theory that anthony roberts came up with ad theres no evidence to believe in it. it was part of his "type 1 and type 2" steroids idea.  there are some effects that arent directly related to the andorgen recpeotr, for example increased gh levels.  but these "non ar mediated" effects occur with all steroids, so stacking doesnt make sense even for4 that reaosn.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 06:07:49 PM »
this way a theory that anthony roberts came up with ad theres no evidence to believe in it. it was part of his "type 1 and type 2" steroids idea.  there are some effects that arent directly related to the andorgen recpeotr, for example increased gh levels.  but these "non ar mediated" effects occur with all steroids, so stacking doesnt make sense even for4 that reaosn.

Actually lots of guys from Bill Roberts to Patrick Arnold to Lyle McDonald have written about it and you can find lots of medical and scientific studies to back this up.  I didn't mention class I and class II steroids and that has nothing to do with non mediated AR muscle growth. 

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 08:08:12 PM »
right now im using only 1g of test alone. is it enough for mass gains?

i know its better conbined with an other anabolic but i just came off dbol and im just continiuing test.

ONLY 1g?!? did you gain from anything lower? if you didnt gain from 500 or 750mg , you aint gaining from 1g.
and if you got to ask this question, you probably shouldnt be running 1g

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 08:34:28 PM »
250mg test e a week as a base

1 1/2-2 ml prop eod as well...this works for me much better than 4 ml of test e itself.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
Fuck man, I feel ashamed running a few hundred mgs of test and another compound. Ran a gram for a few weeks and grew like a weed. Would have kept at it but broke out hardcore after training and passing out on a leather couch for like 12 hours without showering. Felt scared at how successful my training was at that dose of just test alone. The rumors were true.

If I upped the dose to a gram I can honestly say I'd put on 10lbs of solid mass due to muscle memory. Most people look for complicated answers, especially with bodybuilding. Its absolutely true that test, hard training and big eating is a solid game plan for anyone.

Serious competitors I know do this too and I wished I never spent so much money running eccentric courses of steroids and cycling them. Just staying on, running test and employing some periodization with my training so I don't burn out mentally or physically will do the trick once I can fully commit to training in a few weeks (will finally get married on the 21st - gonna juice hardcore). Should have done this years ago. Fuck chicken breasts, masteron and internet gurus. Could have saved thousands of dollars, thousands of hours better spent with loved ones and ditched a fuckload of stress.

Running 600mg/ew up from 200mg/ew and I feel like a God already. 1200mg/ew is probably what I'll max out at. Gonna be fun.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:39:18 AM »
I'm currently on week five of one amp of organon sustanon only and the gains have been tremendous. And this time no heart palpitations/weird feelings etc. i think it's because I'm on sick leave from work and have no "extra stress."

All i can say is that I'm sure as hell happy how i react to gear, i have a closet full of allmost every known AAS to man, but so far there's been no need to add any... :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »
Thats funny you mention heart palpatations because i had them when i was running about 6 different compounds...they are pretty scary...i love test only cycles...my next cycle will probably be ten weeks of test prop by itself

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »
Thats funny you mention heart palpatations because i had them when i was running about 6 different compounds...they are pretty scary...i love test only cycles...my next cycle will probably be ten weeks of test prop by itself

Yeah, that literally scared the shit out of me!
And i did get these really weird chest feelings too, but thankfully not anymore... The way couple of friends have reacted to tren makes me want to stay away from it 4eva...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 12:14:45 PM »
I'm currently on week five of one amp of organon sustanon only and the gains have been tremendous. And this time no heart palpitations/weird feelings etc. i think it's because I'm on sick leave from work and have no "extra stress."

All i can say is that I'm sure as hell happy how i react to gear, i have a closet full of allmost every known AAS to man, but so far there's been no need to add any... :D

With only using sust you not really getting the full effect of all the differant esters because of there half life's. Why not a test E or test C? Just carious.

Thats crazy about the heart stuff I hope I never get that.
All Gas!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
So the test only cycle is the "in" thing..... :D

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 07:55:34 PM »
So the test only cycle is the "in" thing..... :D

Not necessarily the "IN" thing, but great for a new user, or someone fairly to AAS. I still run test only some times. I also add other compounds sometimes.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »
This is kind of a retarded question from someone using a supposed 1g of test a week.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 11:43:56 PM »
sounds like he jumped in full bore and started at 1000mg?

to the op, back it down to 500mg per week and ride it out.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 12:30:35 AM »
This is kind of a retarded question from someone using a supposed 1g of test a week.
::)

seems like you know me in real life too?

im a competitor, competed couple times and tried many drugs.

not much money right now to run diferrent "compounds" so test only cycle so far seems ok.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 03:33:52 AM »

With only using sust you not really getting the full effect of all the differant esters because of there half life's. Why not a test E or test C? Just carious.

Thats crazy about the heart stuff I hope I never get that.

Well, it's a couple of things really, on sust i feel better and seem to get better results than with the other esters  :o. Of course one reason might be the fact the sust i get is hg for sure, but with many other products out there you never know. And yeah i know that sust gets counterfeited a lot too, but at least i have a good connections for it...

PS. The worst test i ever tried was test e from aburaihan...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 06:03:56 AM »
Well, it's a couple of things really, on sust i feel better and seem to get better results than with the other esters  :o. Of course one reason might be the fact the sust i get is hg for sure, but with many other products out there you never know. And yeah i know that sust gets counterfeited a lot too, but at least i have a good connections for it...

PS. The worst test i ever tried was test e from aburaihan...
Im using legit normas...

right now im pretty broke so im using only test. its not expensinve at all 3$ straight from the pharm.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »
Im using legit normas...

right now im pretty broke so im using only test. its not expensinve at all 3$ straight from the pharm.

Fuck you  :(

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 05:10:58 PM »
I get Scherings for $4 but I'm in the states  8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »
I get Scherings for $4 but I'm in the states  8)

Pakishiti Schering should never cost you more than $2.50 an amp.  You're paying almost twice as much. 

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 07:46:10 AM »
seriously fuck you guys

I pay more than that for underground garbage