Author Topic: Three components to being an alpha DON....  (Read 17874 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Three components to being an alpha DON....
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »
LOL! @ at these dorks debating what an Alpha Male is. ::)

For the record not debating whether or not he is. I'm trying expose that's he's a wanker. His sole reason for posting is to "feel" that he's better than everyone. I'd ignore it, if he was younger, but seeing old fucks pretending to better than a whole group of people half his age is too epic to ignore.  Than he claims that no one gets him, when all he is, gets presented at the start of this thread.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »
A. Being large muscular and powerful

B having a handsome face with epic square jaw activity

C having a very attractive woman that other, lesser men are afraid to talk to....meanwhile are fucking her thoroughly on a nightly basis

There are only 4 true dons on Getbig.....I am obviously one of them

You missed a crucial quality. To be the Ultimate Stud you gotta look the part that means BEING a bada$$ mofo instead of just pretending to be one. Just like the majority of any 80's Action Stars that most of us grew up with. Movie star good looks, jacked and not afraid to kick some fuckin ass if it comes down to it.

The last thing you wanna do is look like one of those skinny little bodybuilder wannabe steroid addicts I see here and there, you know the ones that make me wanna give them an epic closet monster dad backhand from hell when they look at me like they just humped the neighbors dog.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2010, 02:09:07 AM »
  "I'm not only the President..I'm also a member."

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2010, 02:26:08 AM »
  "I'm not only the President..I'm also a member."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2010, 04:44:13 AM »
ttt

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2010, 04:54:36 AM »
PED
No doubt about it...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »
To be a "real Man" you have to be a father and a husband. If you cant, you re only half a man, at best.

Everything else is pure bullshit for ignorant , immature people. It's tougher to be a good father from day one than beating the shit out of anyone in an "arena". It's tougher to build a family while working and realizing yourself than living alone only focusing on your childish pleasures.
It's especially tough to be that Man when yourself had no father or when your father failed at being a good, let's say decent, one. Too bad that's the only purpose of our existence, being born as males.

The real difficulty in life is not to reproduce unconsciously what bad stuff  (habits, cognitions and behaviors, ways of thinking) our family and environment taught us during our childhood and adolescence. And to keep what was valuable and cultivate, develop it. We re not equal in terms of what was taught to us, in what we inherited. But we all wish we could free ourselves from the bad, and develop the good. This can be done with others people, complementing each others thru healthy relationships. Problem is when you dont know how to communicate, how to select healthy people, when you dont have the basics to communicate efficeintly. In this case you cannot even find what, who would cure the unhealthy influences that are preventing you from maturing. At this point you obviously need a mentor. 

An healthy mind in an healthy body. Takes both to claim being "happy". People who are happy dont claim they are, you just can see it. You can be heahtlhy physically yet be unhealthy psychologically. Best proof are people who do steroids, who are unhealthy psychologically speaking which leads to unhealthy behaviors towards their body, while convincing themselves what they re doing is healthy. Fact is trying to overcompensate for intelectual, psychological shortcomings by using chemicals and to get "bigger and bigger and bigger" only means you re underachieving in one or several aspects of your existence and dont know how to reverse this processus.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »
To be a "real Man" you have to be a father and a husband. If you cant, you re only half a man, at best.

Everything else is pure bullshit for ignorant , immature people. It's tougher to be a good father than beating the shit out of anyone in an arena. Especially when yourself had no father. Too bad that's the only purpose of our existence, being born as males.

175lbs by 31st July

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2010, 09:52:03 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »
 ;D
175lbs by 31st July