Author Topic: Why GH15 is full of it / is he Disgusted?  (Read 62107 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Why GH15 is full of it / is he Disgusted?
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »
id bet there are a good amount of people who post on this board who are on some type of psychotropic meds.

Think of all the dead bodies if they weren't

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: For all you haters of me and lovers of GH15 ...
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2010, 09:12:18 PM »
Howard
here is why I dislike you
You, in my opinion, are the type of person who makes posts on here that YOU think are funny.  I picture you then bursting out laughing at your own posts while sitting there and constantly refreshing the screen praying that someone finds ANY of your posts funny. However, 99.99% of the time they are lame and unfunny. You come across as ultra creepy

anyways just my 2 cents

100% spot on.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:08 PM »
Why did you use the words "all of you haters of me" when you could have said "all of Getbig"?

aahahahaaha, oh boy.

You should learn from JNN, Howie.

This dude has almost 10,000 funny posts, every one a hit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2010, 09:18:30 PM »
Howard
here is why I dislike you
You, in my opinion, are the type of person who makes posts on here that YOU think are funny.  I picture you then bursting out laughing at your own posts while sitting there and constantly refreshing the screen praying that someone finds ANY of your posts funny. However, 99.99% of the time they are lame and unfunny. You come across as ultra creepy

anyways just my 2 cents

He also strikes me as a very dense guy....the type who cannot fathom that we all think he's not funny, it bounces right off him

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2010, 09:22:21 PM »
stfu Howard you fat sack of shit

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »

He also strikes me as a very dense guy....the type who cannot fathom that we all think he's not funny, it bounces right off him

ya
good call
no matter what people say he still thinks he is funny

I could see 14 year old girls doing everything in their power to shy away from him when he states "Oh look how you have all grown up" and then laughs some creepy laugh

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »
ya
good call
no matter what people say he still thinks he is funny

I could see 14 year old girls doing everything in their power to shy away from him when he states "Oh look how you have all grown up" and then laughs some creepy laugh

Yup.

If he taught at my Daughter's school I'd get his ass fired

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2010, 09:49:42 PM »
Some of the posters here know about exercise science. The vast majority have no real knowledge at all about hypertrophy so default to what they read on the forums and in the magazines. If you are a student of hypertrophy you will know that the science is difficult and complicated. That alone will eliminate 99% of those who lift weights. The other 1% might be capable of comprehending the research but I doubt many are current.

Thus we have pseudo experts arguing with other pseudo experts and no one ever wins because they don't know the science as a test of the truth. Combine that with the lack of hypertrophy research about large muscles and you end up with the present vacuum where everyone is an expert but knows bugger all. They all are betting that the others know even less than themselves.

Gh15 reckons drugs are 1st then nutrition and then training. Well, that is the mentality of most professionals and wannabes. This is what they believe so they are not going to change their beliefs. Since the research is either non-existent or too difficult to comprehend the scene remains the same and just about anyone can claim to be an expert in bodybuilding.

It is possible to get huge without drugs. I remember Leroy Colbert who got huge arms in the early fifties. Had he not had a motorcycle accident that injured his legs he would have won all the titles in his day.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2010, 05:38:07 AM »
Above all, still I havent seen his contest days pic.
Anyone has seen it?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2010, 05:45:47 AM »
Herbert Howard

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2010, 06:17:39 AM »
stfu Howard you fat sack of shit
Now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I am going away for a long cry.
I only wish I could be half the man, some of you are  ::)
Good luck

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2010, 06:21:57 AM »
Some of the posters here know about exercise science. The vast majority have no real knowledge at all about hypertrophy so default to what they read on the forums and in the magazines. If you are a student of hypertrophy you will know that the science is difficult and complicated. That alone will eliminate 99% of those who lift weights. The other 1% might be capable of comprehending the research but I doubt many are current.

Thus we have pseudo experts arguing with other pseudo experts and no one ever wins because they don't know the science as a test of the truth. Combine that with the lack of hypertrophy research about large muscles and you end up with the present vacuum where everyone is an expert but knows bugger all. They all are betting that the others know even less than themselves.

Gh15 reckons drugs are 1st then nutrition and then training. Well, that is the mentality of most professionals and wannabes. This is what they believe so they are not going to change their beliefs. Since the research is either non-existent or too difficult to comprehend the scene remains the same and just about anyone can claim to be an expert in bodybuilding.

It is possible to get huge without drugs. I remember Leroy Colbert who got huge arms in the early fifties. Had he not had a motorcycle accident that injured his legs he would have won all the titles in his day.

Ya know vince , it would be one thing if some pro or national champ said what these clowns and GH15 post. BUT, to my knowledge NONE of these clowns ever won anything and I bet most never got into an actual contest. I consider the source and leave it at that. Good luck and stay in touch

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Why GH15 is full of doggy doo!
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2010, 06:59:10 AM »
I agree with a previous poster and you seem like a good guy and a family man but God is right here. You've been doing this for years now. You come on here once or twice a year to challenge GOH and you always get your ass handed to you. Why? What do you hope to accomplish? We already know part of the reason gh15 says what he says. He wants to expose bodybuilding and modern sports for what it is and buy HG americano or european testosterona. When you say you are calling him out what do you mean? Calling him out where? If he says he's Goonter,,, Beatifulman with glasess,,, DJ,,,,  what would that change?

You either think what he says makes sense or you don't.

This is actually a decent, thoughtful post. You are 100% correct in that you either accept what GH15 says as truth or you don't.
I admit that I am no steroid expert. However, I do know from years of lifting , that you will get, bigger and stronger from basic hard training and good diet. Granted, you may never get close to an IFBB pro card, but can develop a strong , impressive physique WITHOUT drugs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »
u can get bigger without lifting heavier weights.
load is only one mechanism by which a muscle can grow.
i went to college with some sprinters on the track team who had HUGE quads and hams and they rarely squated over 225.
the only thing that is going to caus eyour muscle to grow is increased load, whether total weight or repitition. for upper body repitition should increase untill it exceeds 8-10 reps, at which point total weight should be increase so repition drops back down to 4-6 reps. and then the cycle continues until your strong enough to rep that new weight 8-10 times, and you increase the weight again.

lower body muscles tend to respond well to weights/contractions done with higher reps. sprinting, running, jogging, all seem to do very well for developing the legs, at least as far as muscle definiton, hardness, and to a degree size as well.  for your srpinters who got huge quads and calves, you dont think those guys's legs experienced progressive overload all the way up to that point? unless that sprinter has gotten faster, or ran longer, then they havent gotten their legs any bigger.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2010, 01:37:44 PM »
the only thing that is going to caus eyour muscle to grow is increased load, whether total weight or repitition. for upper body repitition should increase untill it exceeds 8-10 reps, at which point total weight should be increase so repition drops back down to 4-6 reps. and then the cycle continues until your strong enough to rep that new weight 8-10 times, and you increase the weight again.

lower body muscles tend to respond well to weights/contractions done with higher reps. sprinting, running, jogging, all seem to do very well for developing the legs, at least as far as muscle definiton, hardness, and to a degree size as well.  for your srpinters who got huge quads and calves, you dont think those guys's legs experienced progressive overload all the way up to that point? unless that sprinter has gotten faster, or ran longer, then they havent gotten their legs any bigger.
Strength, power, and hypertrophy are all different bro!

and if we all had to get stronger to get bigger muscles than everyone who had big muscles would be benching 500lbs for 20 plus reps. no?

im not gonna argue this, everyone has different opinions on what works and what doesnt work. and in your head if what you're doing is working than its working :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »
Strength, power, and hypertrophy are all different bro!

and if we all had to get stronger to get bigger muscles than everyone who had big muscles would be benching 500lbs for 20 plus reps. no?

no, everyone who has big muscles has to be stronger than they were when they had smaller muscles. its relative.

im not gonna argue this, everyone has different opinions on what works and what doesnt work. and in your head if what you're doing is working than its working :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2010, 01:55:58 PM »

well of course you're gonna be stronger from the first day you picked up a weight, but its gotta stop sometime. :)

you're not always gonna get stronger, but you can keep on getting bigger.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2010, 01:57:09 PM »
well of course you're gonna be stronger from the first day you picked up a weight, but its gotta stop sometime. :)

but your not gonna get bigger unless youve gotten stronger.  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Why GH15 is full of doggy doo!
« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
This is actually a decent, thoughtful post. You are 100% correct in that you either accept what GH15 says as truth or you don't.
I admit that I am no steroid expert. However, I do know from years of lifting , that you will get, bigger and stronger from basic hard training and good diet. Granted, you may never get close to an IFBB pro card, but can develop a strong , impressive physique WITHOUT drugs.

What constitutes an impressive physique varies widely. The standards here on GetBig does not reflect the public at large. What gh15 is saying is that you cannot build a competitive bodybuilding physique without drugs. And at the top level it requires a lot of them. He does not like the lies being spewed to the young and naive that if you take supplements they endorse and follow their training protocol (which I doubt is accurately featured in the magazine articles) you can close to looking like Victor Martinez

I think gh15 once described a truly natural physique, not just clean, that can be attained with proper and consistent training and nutrition is one that looks "fit."

Recall how the general public thought how great Brad Pitt looked in Fight Club and I remember as a boy thinking Bruce Lee was a muscular marvel. Both would be laughed off this board.

I remember as a kid when I first saw this short 35 second clip in the movie house I thought to myself, "Bruce Lee looks just like those guys in the magazine." And when Bruce hit a lat spread the audible gasps of awe was clearly heard by all. LOL!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2010, 02:04:16 PM »
but your not gonna get bigger unless youve gotten stronger.  ;)

Not true

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2010, 02:07:42 PM »
Not true
so you think its possible for someone to use the same amount of weight for the same amount of reps every workout for one year and have gained muscle from doing so?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2010, 02:21:50 PM »
so you think its possible for someone to use the same amount of weight for the same amount of reps every workout for one year and have gained muscle from doing so?

Size and strength is of course related. But what stimulates an adaptive response, i.e., muscle growth in this case is subjecting your body to a stimuli it is not accustom to. This could be an increase resistance, or time under tension (TUT) often measured by an increase in reps. But like all things this has it's limits. As I mentioned in my previous post you can keep increasing load but this may be that you are simply getting better at the movement. If you switch the stimuli, say squats to front squats, this may trigger a new adaptive response.

Of course, everything has it's limits no matter what you do or what you take. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »
I made a reference to a previous post I made but just found out it never posted. This board is so fucking slow that I often reply to one comment in one window and make another comment in another GetBig window.

This board is great. Board performance is just unbelievably bad.

Here's the post I tried to make:

Not really. Everyone pretty much reaches a point where they max out of size and consequently also max out of strength. Or vice versa.

It varies here and there but a guy like Cutler is pretty much maxed out on size and strength.

Now you can make the opposite argument that you can get stronger but not bigger. Say in power lifting/Olympic lifting. But that is not because you are getting stronger in the sense of increase muscular contractile force but more likely from neurological efficiency and technique. Your body just gets better and more efficient in that particular movement (say, a bench press).  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »
Yes I do , based on my own experience .

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »

Guess what? The act of working with weights stimulates muscle hypertrophy.