Author Topic: Can insulin use induce diabetes?  (Read 5802 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Can insulin use induce diabetes?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »
Here's a couple of pics. Don't know where the wife's camera is and she's sleeping. I'm not the hugest fucker but it's a far cry from the 100lbs I weighed when I first stepped into the gym. No flames please. Next time I post pictures they'll be much more impressive.

Great physique Dustin and congrats on getting married
Thunderdome approved

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »
I stopped takin it completely for weeks and just ran my usual test + gh

I just started the slin back and I notice these things rite off bat:
-PUMPS: workouts I'm in beastmode and I do higher reps, pushing myself but the pumps are crazy

-RECOVERY: I dont get sore practically at all, except for my joints  no more soreness after leg day - I work at nite 5days a week at a strip club so my hours are fckd but I only sleep about 5hours a nite cause I wake up to eat early

-FULLNESS - i hit bi's today and it looks like I did a site injection - glycogen stores are up at the ass so I remain ON swole - seemed without the slin in there I was flat and I gased myself out alot sooner in workouts

as far as glucose tolerance and all that I can atest that goin over thgs I do with my Dr she gets weary of the slin cause mines gets to 60 or so and I still feel; ok but I'll need somethg to eat or i'll bite ur head off and the test cause of the anxiety it causes me at nite -- other than that if you talk to any person that has TYPE I diabetes and ask them what happens if they take TOO much slin they gain weight cause they eat more -

if you know how to eat - take slin - but almost every twink in the gym nowadays doesnt eat - maybe a bowl of fruity peebles in the morn, a muscle milk here or there, then dinner and maybe taco bell later on - that shit will get you nowhere fast - I graduated high school wieighin 185 but i had a few test/deca mickey mouse cycles under my belt - i am 273 as of today and I turned 28 last week

slin = EAT OR DIE

nice!!, ill be adding some of the ol' slin next cycle.
go big or go home!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 01:26:07 PM »
I have no desire to be a probodybuilder so I feel like slin is not worth it for me

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 01:31:29 PM »
I stopped takin it completely for weeks and just ran my usual test + gh

I just started the slin back and I notice these things rite off bat:
-PUMPS: workouts I'm in beastmode and I do higher reps, pushing myself but the pumps are crazy

-RECOVERY: I dont get sore practically at all, except for my joints  no more soreness after leg day - I work at nite 5days a week at a strip club so my hours are fckd but I only sleep about 5hours a nite cause I wake up to eat early

-FULLNESS - i hit bi's today and it looks like I did a site injection - glycogen stores are up at the ass so I remain ON swole - seemed without the slin in there I was flat and I gased myself out alot sooner in workouts

as far as glucose tolerance and all that I can atest that goin over thgs I do with my Dr she gets weary of the slin cause mines gets to 60 or so and I still feel; ok but I'll need somethg to eat or i'll bite ur head off and the test cause of the anxiety it causes me at nite -- other than that if you talk to any person that has TYPE I diabetes and ask them what happens if they take TOO much slin they gain weight cause they eat more -

if you know how to eat - take slin - but almost every twink in the gym nowadays doesnt eat - maybe a bowl of fruity peebles in the morn, a muscle milk here or there, then dinner and maybe taco bell later on - that shit will get you nowhere fast - I graduated high school wieighin 185 but i had a few test/deca mickey mouse cycles under my belt - i am 273 as of today and I turned 28 last week

slin = EAT OR DIE

thanks Spike good shit.
l

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 06:10:43 AM »
Spike, how much slin do you use and do you use it pre workout or post workout ?

or also in the morning ?

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 08:20:09 AM »
I have no desire to be a probodybuilder so I feel like slin is not worth it for me

I agree with this for the most part except I think it's a good tool as you age to better use nutrients. Similar to a regular guy going on hrt. I think insulin supp is good as you get older.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 10:32:58 AM »
I see what your saying but I rather just go on a low dose of test for the rest of my life when I'm older rather than use slin

dustin

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 06:52:39 PM »
Aside from the hypoglycemia factor, why is this reserved as a "last resort"? Elitism. That's what.

I know a 6 year old who administrators her own insulin all day, everyday. Sometimes pros spark BS esoteric gym lore because their afraid to let their secrets out. Its like how people covet tren as a miracle steroid that only the vets should use. I do advocate taking baby steps, but I don't need less intelligent, more hardcore druggies try telling me the proper way to abuse drugs. ::)

If these dumb fucks want to get bent out of shape because the sheep wont listen to the shepherd, too fucking bad! The same rules apply whether you're a tiny tit or a maxed out beast. The only difference is the volume of drugs and the insecurities of juice heads. Drives the insecure crazy.

I say use whatever. Using small amounts of multiple drugs can be safer as long as you're experienced with whatever substance you're using. You should be smart enough to run it all if you're running ANYTHING at all.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
To each his own my friend

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 10:44:58 AM »
Aside from the hypoglycemia factor, why is this reserved as a "last resort"? Elitism. That's what.

I know a 6 year old who administrators her own insulin all day, everyday. Sometimes pros spark BS esoteric gym lore because their afraid to let their secrets out. Its like how people covet tren as a miracle steroid that only the vets should use. I do advocate taking baby steps, but I don't need less intelligent, more hardcore druggies try telling me the proper way to abuse drugs. ::)

If these dumb fucks want to get bent out of shape because the sheep wont listen to the shepherd, too fucking bad! The same rules apply whether you're a tiny tit or a maxed out beast. The only difference is the volume of drugs and the insecurities of juice heads. Drives the insecure crazy.

I say use whatever. Using small amounts of multiple drugs can be safer as long as you're experienced with whatever substance you're using. You should be smart enough to run it all if you're running ANYTHING at all.

Haha come on Dustin, tell us how you really feel. Good point my friend!