Author Topic: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll  (Read 11578 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
when you bring up Ayers and call him Obama's best friend and in earlier posts on this thread you mention Al Sharpton-Tawanna Brawley do you really expect me to take anything you say seriously?   

I mean really man - do you honestly expect comments like that to will make me think you're rational and worth spending time having a conversation with?

We can't even have a discussion about opposing points of view because your point of view is as nutty as anything Angle has said or more. 

You invalidate yourself from any serious dialogue

Ummm,I guess you get annoyed by facts.Obama started his political campaign in the living room of Bill Ayers.Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortbale but I guess the truth hurts.

Al Sharptons list of offenses are legendary,from Twanna Brawley,a total farce,to get rid of the white interlopers,to "we were here before those greek homos".Im sorry if the truth bothers you,but thats another typical lib response,avoid the truth.You have learned well from Saul David Alinsky,never respond to facts.

Once again,you cant respond to any charge about Obama because they are facts,so you try to insult me[poorly by the way].You cant come up with one charge against Angle but just keep repeating "she is a nut" and think that wins the day.I half expect the usual,typical "your a racist,your a racist" rant very soon.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 08:19:41 AM »
Ummm,I guess you get annoyed by facts.Obama started his political campaign in the living room of Bill Ayers.Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortbale but I guess the truth hurts.

Al Sharptons list of offenses are legendary,from Twanna Brawley,a total farce,to get rid of the white interlopers,to "we were here before those greek homos".Im sorry if the truth bothers you,but thats another typical lib response,avoid the truth.You have learned well from Saul David Alinsky,never respond to facts.

Once again,you cant respond to any charge about Obama because they are facts,so you try to insult me[poorly by the way].You cant come up with one charge against Angle but just keep repeating "she is a nut" and think that wins the day.I half expect the usual,typical "your a racist,your a racist" rant very soon.

having some event hosted by Bill Ayers does not make him Obama's best friend or even his friend at all.   Why is it dipshits like you can't understand this after all this time

What's Sharpton or Brawley have to do with Obama, much less Reid or Angle

We get it, you're a middle aged white guy who is scared of black people

Do you see why you're a complete and total waste of time?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 08:23:02 AM »
having some event hosted by Bill Ayers does not make him Obama's best friend or even his friend at all.   Why is it dipshits like you can't understand this after all this time

no, but having him ghost write his book, servinig with him on the board of the Annenberg project, and many other things does. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 08:31:00 AM »

Hmmm,are you confused?I was referring to you using the exact same talking points as Ed Shultz ,who puts Al Sharpton on his show to prove Angle is a nut.I was showing the stupidity of the left in using absolute racist kooks to prove others are kooks,thats why the Sharpton thing.

But,as predicted,it was just a matter of time you played the race card.Its what you libs do."your scared of black people",yes,we are very afraid,much like you crap in your pants at Palin and Angle and the tea party,which is why you always insult them,your afraid of them as they show how idiotic Barrack Hussein Obamas policies are.So,we might be afraid of black people,but not as afraid as you libs are of conservatives,which is why you make up lies,and we can deal with facts.

Once again,still  waiting for one example of Angle being a kook...OH wait,much like the silly fools at MSNBC and the other libs,you dont deal in facts,just accusations and insults,sorry I forgot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2010, 08:53:29 AM »
billy defends angle by attacking obama.

it's like he's saying "I dont want to talk about her - let's talk about what obama did!"

fact is, reid was getting destroyed by "unknown GOP candidate" 75 to 25.  Angle was the best thing he could have hoped for.  Polarizing and batshit crazy as they come.  Reid sucks, but choosing a far-right candidate is hurting the repubs in this case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »

it's like he's saying "I dont want to talk about her - let's talk about what obama did!"

fact is, reid was getting destroyed by "unknown GOP candidate" 75 to 25.  Angle was the best thing he could have hoped for.  Polarizing and batshit crazy as they come.  Reid sucks, but choosing a far-right candidate is hurting the repubs in this case.

By November - anyone with a dem attached to their name will be in trouble. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2010, 08:56:03 AM »
By November - anyone with a dem attached to their name will be in trouble. 

If they had held elections 2 months ago, that would be true.

I'm sure it's hard for you to accept the 'tea party' movement has already peaked.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 09:00:15 AM »

I'm sure it's hard for you to accept the 'tea party' movement has already peaked.

Bro - why do you act so stupid and dumb?  Honestly - do you even read anymore or do you just spout off the wackiest shit you can conjure up bearing no relation to reality. 

RCP, Rasmussen, Gallup, and all the others are showing the widest margins ever for the GOP going into 2010 election.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »
240 - you really need to up your game. 

The GOP leads by more than ever and the dems and your hero are finished after November.  I won't be surprised if Obama resigns once he realizes he will get nothing whatsoever that he wants after November other than subpoenas from Issa looking into the this crime family known as the Obama admn.   

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/generic_congressional_vote-901.html

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2010, 09:23:04 AM »

YOU are the ones claiming she is a nut.I simply asked for an example of her being a nut.You left wing loons[which you are a leader on here]throw out accusations but cant back up one claim you make.I say if she is a nut,what does that make a man that sat in a racist loon church for twenty years.

You leftists,who support Obama with every post,defend him as a briliant politician and Angle as a loon.Im not the one making the accusation that she is a nut YOU are,so prove it.I can prove Obama is a left wing whack job with examples not lies.I can prove the accusations I make,can you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:51 AM »
no, but having him ghost write his book, servinig with him on the board of the Annenberg project, and many other things does. 

the same old stupid shit you've been regurgitating for the last 2 years

I can't believe you actually believe such shit

wait, scratch that

I forgot who I was talking to

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »
the same old stupid shit you've been regurgitating for the last 2 years

I can't believe you actually believe such shit

wait, scratch that

I forgot who I was talking to

What part Straw?  Seriously, because if we go down this road, you won't recover, just like you didnt out of your George Washington thread backfire. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2010, 10:33:29 AM »

Ha,ha,ha,yes,more people want health care repealed today then two months ago.Obama is at 42% according to Gallop[your official poll]today.Every single day there is more terrible economic news.And most weeks Obama is assured to make one assanine statement or the dems try to pass some jerkoff bill that just pisses the people off again.I see we are ready to bail out the teamsters,that should help the dems in Nov. ha,ha,ha,oh boy you are dillusional.Stop watching MSNBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2010, 11:50:33 AM »
Ha,ha,ha,yes,more people want health care repealed today then two months ago.

link to poll please

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »
link to poll please

Yeah,as soon as you give me examples of Angle being a nut.Instead of just regurgatating Olbermann and Shultz give me YOUR views of why she is a nut or a loon and I will give you a link.By the way,still waiting for that link proving Rush used a teleprompter for his speech at CPACK.Your not the only one who can play that pussy game.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »
Yeah,as soon as you give me examples of Angle being a nut.Instead of just regurgatating Olbermann and Shultz give me YOUR views of why she is a nut or a loon and I will give you a link.By the way,still waiting for that link proving Rush used a teleprompter for his speech at CPACK.Your not the only one who can play that pussy game.

240 - Just go to RCP and wake the hell up.  Just admit your hero is a complete flop and you were wrong. 

Just admit the Stim Bill was a complete flop despite your belioefs otherwise, etc. 

Face it, you bought into the hype, bought into the flim flam bs like the other 53% and were dead wrong. 

Its ok, just have your come to Jesus moment and all will be fine. 

The Dems, Obama, Reid, Pelosi et are disgusting tyrants and traitors and will be ousted in Nov.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »
Here is a link for 240,now I will be waiting for the many reasons why Angle is a loon and plases dont humiliate yourself and give a reason of "duh,she was winning a month ago" because if dropping popularity proves your a loon then YOUR boy Obama is the biggest loon in the land.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/health_care_law

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2010, 12:25:23 PM »
Rasmussen: Reid, Angle in Dead Heat
Wednesday, 18 Aug 2010   

The U.S. Senate race in Nevada remains very close.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of likely voters in Nevada shows Democratic Sen. Harry Reid and his Republican challenger Sharron Angle tied with 47 percent of the vote each.

Five percent prefer some other candidate, and 2 percent are undecided.

Two weeks ago, Reid held a two-point advantage over Angle.

Earlier this year, Reid was considered to be one of the Senate’s most vulnerable incumbents. He picked up just 39 percent of the vote following Angle’s primary victory but has seen his own numbers improve to 41 percent in late June, 43 percent in early July, 45 percent in late July and 47 percent today.

For Angle, the numbers have been heading in the opposite direction. The GOP nominee attracted 50 percent of the statewide vote following her primary victory in early June. That fell to 48 percent later that month, 46 percent in early July, and 43 percent in late July.

The current survey represents the first time her support has increased since the primary.

When leaners are included in the new totals, Angle attracts 50 percent of the vote, while Reid picks up 48 percent.

This is the first Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 survey in Nevada to include leaners. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either of the candidates but answer a follow-up question and say they are leaning toward a particular candidate.

Early in any campaign, the numbers without leaners are generally more significant. Later in a campaign, the numbers with leaners matter more.

With this latest survey, Nevada shifts from Leans Democratic to Toss-Up in the Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power summary.

Voters in Nevada already have staked out firm positions on the candidates. Eighty-eight percent of Reid’s supporters say that they are certain to vote for him and won’t change their mind. Eight-five percent of Angle’s supporters say the same.

The survey of 750 likely voters in Nevada was conducted on August 16, 2010, by Rasmussen Reports.

Both Reid and Angle earn overwhelming support from members of their own parties. Angle leads among voters not affiliated with either major party by a 52 percent to 35 percent margin.

Nevada voters have a gloomier assessment of the economy than voters in many other states. Only 6 percent rate the economy as good or excellent, while 66 percent describe it as poor. Twenty-six percent say the economy is getting better, but twice as many (53 percent) think it’s getting worse.

Eighty percent of all Nevada voters say the country is in an economic recession.

Twenty-six percent of the state’s voters hold a very favorable opinion of Reid, who has represented Nevada in the Senate since 1987. But 44 percent view him very unfavorably.

Angle, a former state legislator, is viewed very favorably by 17 percent and very unfavorably by 39 percent.

At this point in a campaign, Rasmussen Reports considers the number of people with strong opinions more significant than the total favorable/unfavorable numbers.

Forty-five percent of Nevada voters now approve of the job President Obama is doing, but 55 percent disapprove. This is in line with Obama’s job approval ratings nationally in the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Rasmussen--Reid--Angle--Nevada--Senate--Sharron/2010/08/18/id/367825

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

You do the same fucking thing anytime Obama is brought up. I can't even count how many threads about Obama that you've managed to drag Palin into. In-fact, at this point, I don't think you're actually capable of talking about Obama without referencing Palin. You're THAT obsessed with her.

And the fact that Reid is even tied with Angle speaks wonders about how disliked he is. She's a terrible candidate, and he's just as bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »
According to RCP today they are tied. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »
And the fact that Reid is even tied with Angle speaks wonders about how disliked he is. She's a terrible candidate, and he's just as bad.

Exactly.
It's been mentioned so many times but people are just too blindly obedient to party line. Reid is terrible and few,if any, Nevadans think he has done anything remotely positive. However that does not make Angle any more suitable. I have no doubt that many people would support Angle with a heavy conscience just to get rid of Reid (pun intended). Of course this is not prudent but it explains Angle's numbers and just shows how hated Reid is, if so many people would support her just to get rid of him. Nevada probably has the worst choice for candidates out of every state.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
Exactly.
It's been mentioned so many times but people are just too blindly obedient to party line. Reid is terrible and few,if any, Nevadans think he has done anything remotely positive. However that does not make Angle any more suitable. I have no doubt that many people would support Angle with a heavy conscience just to get rid of Reid (pun intended). Of course this is not prudent but it explains Angle's numbers and just shows how hated Reid is, if so many people would support her just to get rid of him. Nevada probably has the worst choice for candidates out of every state.

I live in NYC and we don't even have a damn choice at all! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
[Dick] Morris was asked about the race in Nevada, where Republican Sharon Angle will seek to unseat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in November.

“On primary day, Angle was about 9 points ahead when she got the nomination. Then Reid dumped $1 million on negative media, taking a quote from her where she said I want to phase out Social Security and Medicare and saying, see, she wants to eliminate Social Security and Medicare. With that ad, she fell behind.

“You know what Churchill said — a lie can make it halfway around the world before the truth gets its shoes on in the morning.

“After Reid had done that, I went out and was very active in raising money for an independent expenditure for Angle. We raised $400,000 and we put out the facts — the full quote, which is, I want to phase out Social Security and Medicare’s method of financing so the Democrats can’t raid the money and use it for their budget deficit.

“So when people saw the truth of what Angle had said, they turned against Reid and now Angle is ahead.”

. . . .

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/midterms-democrats-gop-mccollum-rick-scott-florida-dick-morris-ground-zero-mosque/2010/08/19/id/367968

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2010, 06:53:22 AM »
What part Straw?  Seriously, because if we go down this road, you won't recover, just like you didnt out of your George Washington thread backfire. 

LoL - the only thing that backfired in that thread was your brain.

do you really want to spend the time arguing that Ayers wrote Obama's book, they were buddies, etc...

have at it and if you manage say something that I find remotely interesting I'll consider responding