Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 01:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBW #200 -- The Europa Dallas Report - Plus: Vince Taylor (Listen Now)  (Read 11059 times)
myt1
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »

Shawn Ray or Kevrone probably could have had more wins, but they didn't spend every year on the pro circuit like Vince, nor did they compete as old as he did.

IMO, if you put peak Levrone and Ray and Wheeler in the lineup with Vince Taylor, he'd be 4th. He's one of the greats, hall of fame caliber no doubt, but he has more wins just because he did more shows. 

Does this mean I helped you to see the light?   Tongue

Add in peak Haney, Francois, Dillet, Nasser, Yates, and probably a few others and he is lucky to be top 10 in an O lineup with him and everyone else on point during his day.
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion .|.

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »

Huh

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
claymore
Getbig IV

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 03:15:50 AM »

"Rich Gaspari couldn't carry Vince Taylor's jock strap" Agreed
wild willie
Getbig V

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 08:12:42 AM »

Maybe, but he's not the one who's begging for sponsorships, b/c he's the one handing'em out.
bro......vince has twice the personality and twice the physique.....not to mention he was a very entertaining poser on stage......rich has a company now......but he was very much the jerk when i was around him.....then he starts in with his attitude......too much of a cock sucker for me.....sure now he is engaging cause he wants you to buy his supplement line......supplements are a waste of money.....we all know that......i might buy a little protein powder.....but all the other products are garbage......vince would get plenty of sponsors.....like i said......personality and a great physique.....gaspari is a moron.....taylor is a classy rep for the sport.....period!
dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »

He's dying for us fellas.
wild willie
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 08:18:04 AM »

thats great, what year was it?
you know, these guys are all human, just like you and me, not perfect, sure, they're pros and you'd expect them to act professional, but they're people with opinions...and he is from Jersey...
Gaspari must've been a sight to behold in person back in the day!
the year was 1995......he was a bad mouthing, cry baby.....he talked bad about benfatto.....made fun of paris because bob was gay.....talked shit about dearth and dorian.....and said that the only reason haney won his titles is because rich kicked his butt in the gym....which may be true.....but lee was head and shoulders better than most those fellas......gaspari isn't a very nice guy.....he was always a little touchy......not a great attitude.....just my 2 cents.
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 08:23:57 AM »

because he lifts like a pussy

na but i met him back in 05 at the GNC in Atlanta...dude he was awesome
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »

Maybe Vince needs to come up with his own line supplements, his own company, and training methods...Call it Vince Taylor's Terminator Line...Makes Them say, "I'll Be Back"
the Algebra Wizard
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »

Congrats to the entire PBW Team on # 200 !!!! 
Looking forward to the next 200 shows .
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 04:14:02 PM »

Vince Taylor kinda like the Dan Marino of BBing.

Tons of records, but never won the big one and will be juuuuust outside the conversation of top 5 ever.

myt1
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2010, 07:22:58 PM »

Vince Taylor kinda like the Dan Marino of BBing.

Tons of records, but never won the big one and will be juuuuust outside the conversation of top 5 ever.

That's actually a very good analogy
Grenache
Getbig II

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »

1992 Mr. Olympia: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFvrm7laFhQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFvrm7laFhQ</a>
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!