Author Topic: Peter Schiff: "We're in the Early Stages of a Depression"  (Read 1851 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Peter Schiff: "We're in the Early Stages of a Depression"
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 12:33:04 PM »
1.  McMahon ran a great campaign while Peter did not. 

2.  McMahon is a very attractive candidate in her own right.

3.  $$$$ - she spent boat loads of money more than anyone else. 

4.  CT is more liberal than maybe were ready for Peter.

Either way, I hope Linda beats that dope blumenthal silly.   

this answer seems reasonable.
you should let this particular personlity of yours post more often

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
this answer seems reasonable.
you should let this particular personlity of yours post more often

As opposed to my dozens of others?  ha ha.  Maybe I have multiple personality disorder? 

Nah, I have one personality - can't shake it, for good or bad. 

My GF and I actually went out to a dinner this weekend with two other attorneys.  They showed up in suits and I had an affliction shirt on and all they wanted to talk about was my jet skiing in NY Harbor and Slayer/Megadeth concert last Thursday, not to mention my growing collection of other things. 

At the end of the night, the husband  of the other couple said to me on the QT that he was initially dreading a dinner with two lawyers but found this one very  interesting since i give the real deal, no bs, unfiltered, un-rehearsed, and not pretentious.

That's how it is with me, I tell you what i think w no filter or bs.  you can like me, hate me, laugh at me, whatever, but you always get 100% truth from me as I see it.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »
You have got to be kidding with that nonsense.  Watch this and grow up.  No teleprompter, no cue cards, no hack kneed nonsense, no hope and change, no drivel like you bought into in 2008 - just sheer truth for an hour straight.  

Odd that you should post that today. I just got a call from Peter Schiff's office last night.

Absolutely worth watching is the segment between the 1hr - 1:05 min mark.
That's why I love Peter Schiff so much because his basic philosophy is exactly like mine.
I just wish I understood the markets and could forecast like him.

THE DAY YOU OR ANY OTHER FAR LEFT LIBERAL CAN SHOW ME A LEFT WING ECONOMIST EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW CLOSE PETER WAS IN THESE CLIPS, I WILL LISTEN  TO YOU OR THEM.  UNTIL THEN - SSTTFFUU!!

What does this have to do with democrat or republican?

There are plenty of democrats who know how to manage their money, and there are plenty of republicans who have lost their shirts. Even Peter flat out states the problems stemmed from what occurred in the 70's under a Republican admin, and this current crisis we're experiencing was the result of policies from the Bush admin (another Republican admin) that simply ensured the problems occurred during the subsequent administration. This isn't a left vs, right thing. It is a drunk vs. sober thing.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 10:00:06 PM »
its taken decades to get in this mess. (no obama fan)

nixon eliminating the gold standard was the beginning.

-NT

You know it's funny how things stand out in your mind, ...but I remember as a kid watching people make fun of and ridicule the "gold bugs" back then. I can remember when it was all the rage, similar to how many ridiculed those in the 911 truth movement shortly after 911. One particular episode that stood out for me was actually an episode of believe it or not... "Barney Miller". The actor playing the neurotic gold bug, brought such truth & obsessive desperation to his character that his face is forever ingrained in my memory. Had I been older I probably would have researched the issue more and invested in gold then... but I was just a kid, and calculated I could only afford 20 oz of gold at the time which didn't seem like a lot.... and then of course within a week I was thinking about something else... but that actors face and truth is forever indelibly etched into my brain. I guess that's why he landed the role.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 10:02:03 PM »
schiff spoke the truth and lost. american voters do not embrace facts.

ask ron paul.

-NT

QFT!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 05:26:17 AM »
other than this mosque issue, I do like bloomberg.   

Didn't bloomy INVITE the Arizona illegals to NYC, saying we had plenty of room for them here?

Isn't bloomy pretty anti-gun?

it's too early but I could find ten other ultra=lib positions he's taken.

Then again, I am talking to a Romney supporter here ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
Yeah, anytime you see a coordinated effort to mock something, from both sides of the media - you have to wonder why.

They mocked the gold thing - if you think that, you're nuts.
They did it after 911

and seeing those exact same tactics applied instantly to birthers - the nicknames and in particular, the PRE-EMPTIVE DISMISSAL of the rumor before it even reached most people - sets off the most alarm bells.

I saw the 911 truther tactic applied to the birthers - MSNBC talking about how crazy the notion was - actually giving orally tate a platform - and I knew they were majorly concerned with it. Just like FOX on 911.