Author Topic: Pick one company  (Read 4586 times)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: Pick one company
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
Glanvia ;)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 06:19:20 AM »
Really?  They over market and hype their products like muscletech used to do when they first came out. The claims in their adds are pure BS
i get great results from their products ie;PowerFULL.........and i never read bb magazines so i never see the hype.....super cissus works great too......if it didn't work i wouldn't continue to use it

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 09:59:53 AM »
This is a tough one…for me BSN, Gaspari, VPX, Labrada…tough to choose just one…

This is tough for me because I am a former retailer and these companies were very supportive in providing marketing materials, samples, ect.  Companies like this “get it”.  When you support the retailer it makes it much easier to get your products on the shelves and into the customer’s hands.  Other companies won’t even return a call…

I guess this has nothing to do with what company is best but just some insight on how certain companies operate.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »
Twinlab
Ultimate Nutrition

ON was busted for bogus products back in their early days (typical florida brand)
MuscleShit is all marketing hype
VPX same as Muscleshit but with prettier packaging
BSN just never seemed to help me

Cytosport is alright though

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »
ON was busted for bogus products back in their early days (typical florida brand)

Not the same company.
:

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 11:13:15 AM »
Not the same company.
I heard they had to clean up their act but it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth just like their "natural" vanilla flavor

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
I heard they had to clean up their act but it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth just like their "natural" vanilla flavor

That's because of the sweetener they use (Stevia I think)  :-X.  Try their other one - it's the same except for the sweetener.  No funky aftertaste.
:

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2010, 05:36:07 PM »
This is a tough one…for me BSN, Gaspari, VPX, Labrada…tough to choose just one…

This is tough for me because I am a former retailer and these companies were very supportive in providing marketing materials, samples, ect.  Companies like this “get it”.  When you support the retailer it makes it much easier to get your products on the shelves and into the customer’s hands.  Other companies won’t even return a call…

I guess this has nothing to do with what company is best but just some insight on how certain companies operate.

Good compaines listed there

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 04:59:35 AM »
vpx

x2
Managed to get my hands on a bottle of Redline which alot of you will proberly think "so" but its Banned down under  :D and I was impressed at how it jacked me up.

God I miss Yohimbine  :(

So to me VPX and before our laws stated getting nazi like I used to like San also..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 06:10:55 AM »
That's because of the sweetener they use (Stevia I think)  :-X.  Try their other one - it's the same except for the sweetener.  No funky aftertaste.

Is Stevia known to do that?
I only ever use it in my coffee, but have never noticed any aftertaste.