Author Topic: Ted Olson On Mosque: 'I Think Probably The President Was Right About This'  (Read 2880 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I knew his wife died. Why does that give him some sort of god-like credibility on the issue? It's one view point. He's in favor of it while there are dozens upon dozens of families of 9/11 victims who are against it. Why should his viewpoint be given more credibility and favor than the other families that are against it? Is it because you think he's special?

I don't see the leftists throwing around the opinion's of all the families that have come out against it yet they're focusing on one guy who has come out in favor of it. Just another sad double standard being played here.

Why is Olson credible on this but all the families with victims who are against this mosque are not? Why is the left ignoring their wishes? Enlighten me.

The 9/11 CTers' claim Olson was never killed and is living in Europe.  So why is Blacken or others who think a plane did not hit the Pentago giving Ted Olson any credence in his views since they usually claim he is in on the CT itself ? ? ? ? ? ?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The 9/11 CTers' claim Olson was never killed and is living in Europe.  So why is Blacken or others who think a plane did not hit the Pentago giving Ted Olson any credence in his views since they usually claim he is in on the CT itself ? ? ? ? ? ?

Because it helps them to further their agenda. Just like them calling it a mosque when it fits their argument and then a community center when it doesn't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because it helps them to further their agenda. Just like them calling it a mosque when it fits their argument and then a community center when it doesn't.

Come on blackne, Mons and others - you guys claim a plane never hit the pentagon, which includes Olsons' wife, so what is it? 

Why are you using his views when you claim he is in on the CT and hiding the wife in Europe? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you making shit up again 333386 know wonder people question your post,where did i say a plane didn't hit the towers, in fact i said a buddy of mine uncle was in one of the planes. so stop lying :o

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
bump for Mr. liar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump for Mr. liar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll find it.  You are a 911 CT'er yourself and claim Bush was in on it.

I have looked at some of your other posts from the past and Dear God are you dumb. 

You supported both ObamaCare and the Stim Bill.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
have fun trying to find it :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
have fun trying to find it :D :D :D

I just did and you are fucking owned for life.  Please leave now asshole. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
333386 thinks the towers and the pentagon are the same buildings :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
333386 thinks the towers and the pentagon are the same buildings :D :D :D

Don't try to spin it, douche. You were just outed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
only in the little minds of yourself and 333386 :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
only in the little minds of yourself and 333386 :D :D

Blacken - you need to understand that I reserve most of my capabilities.  When you challenge me, I will up my game accordingly.  Just give it up. 

I went through some of your threads from a year or two ago I am ready to bump. 

I'm telling you now, leave it alone.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the post you used on the pentagon if you read it 10 post down i tell tony thats a good find, and on the first post all i said was interesting,didn't say i believe it, just interesting