Author Topic: No worries and palumbo?  (Read 10925 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: No worries and palumbo?
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 08:51:35 PM »
I vaugley remember somone saying Palumbo was caught shooting nubain in Hawaii.

And to the guys hating on Keith because he is passed his prime, will you still be a fan of bodybuilding when you get old? By your logic everyone should stop enjoying sports and activities once they get to a certain age because they can no longer compete. So what if Keith put on some weight in retirement, all athletes do. In his prime Keith was one of the best arm wrestlers in the USA.

Dude the fucking guy is in his 40's not his 60's.  Big difference.  And he's not just "out of shape".  He's fucking obese.  He admits he can't even walk.   ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »
Dude the fucking guy is in his 40's not his 60's.  Big difference.  And he's not just "out of shape".  He's fucking obese.  He admits he can't even walk.   ::)

for the last time I am 51 and I can walk you dipshit.  God your are possiblky the dumbest person on here behind Goodrum.  But I do have planters heal right now
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 09:30:03 PM »
for the last time I am 51 and I can walk you dipshit.  God your are possiblky the dumbest person on here behind Goodrum.  But I do have planters heal right now

LMAO!  Oh wow........51 is even worse.  Planter heal?  You don't have fucking planter heals........you have either plantar fasciitis or plantar warts.  There is no such thing as planter heal.  And I'm the fucking dumbass?   ::)  Yes fat obese people are usually prone to plantar fasciitis.  Get some night splints or some MBTs fatty!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
LMAO!  Oh wow........51 is even worse.  Planter heal?  You don't have fucking planter heals........you have either plantar fasciitis or plantar warts.  There is no such thing as planter heal.  And I'm the fucking dumbass?   ::)  Yes fat obese people are usually prone to plantar fasciitis.  Get some night splints or some MBTs fatty!
It is called Planeters Heal too you fucking moron.  Google it.  Fuck you are one ignorant moron.  I swear you need to be slapped.  Show your fat ass photo on here.  You know why you don't post it.  Cause you know you will get so much shit you will cry all night and day.  You are such a pussy.  You are fun to make fun of just like Goodrum.   What a pathetic loser.
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
It is called Planeters Heal too you fucking moron.  Google it.  Fuck you are one ignorant moron.  I swear you need to be slapped.  Show your fat ass photo on here.  You know why you don't post it.  Cause you know you will get so much shit you will cry all night and day.  You are such a pussy.  You are fun to make fun of just like Goodrum.   What a pathetic loser.

Plantars heel.  Not planters heal.  No one calls it plantar heel. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »
Plantars heel.  Not planters heal.  No one calls it plantar heel. 

oh my youy are so smart with the spelling.  Nice try dipshit.  You had no idea what you were talking about AGAIN.  Give it up asswipe you are too stupid to post.  where is your photo
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2010, 10:34:19 PM »
oh my youy are so smart with the spelling.  Nice try dipshit.  You had no idea what you were talking about AGAIN.  Give it up asswipe you are too stupid to post.  where is your photo

NOBODY CALLS IT FUCKING Plantar heel dumbass.  Most in the medical field call it plantar fasciitis.  You don't get it just in your heal.  That's jus where it hurts.  The plantar tendon/muscle runs the whole length of the foot.    And if you knew anything about it you'd be able to get rid of it. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
NOBODY CALLS IT FUCKING Plantar heel dumbass.  Most in the medical field call it plantar fasciitis.  You don't get it just in your heal.  That's jus where it hurts.  The plantar tendon/muscle runs the whole length of the foot.    And if you knew anything about it you'd be able to get rid of it. 

You idiot.  Are you a doctor.  NOT.  Like I said Google it and see if it is called Planters Heel.  If nothing comes up then you are 100% right, I will leave the board and give a new car.  So go ahead smartass prove that NOBODY calls it that.  Come on prove me wrong.  You fucktard
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2010, 10:50:57 PM »
Dr. McAnusLicker, what is even more funny and proves how stupid you are.  Is how you say it can either be Planters Faciaiitis or Planters Warts.  They are even close to being the same.  Maybe it is a broken femur or glaucoma. You fuvking moron
No Worries 4 me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2010, 10:51:59 PM »
You idiot.  Are you a doctor.  NOT.  Like I said Google it and see if it is called Planters Heel.  If nothing comes up then you are 100% right, I will leave the board and give a new car.  So go ahead smartass prove that NOBODY calls it that.  Come on prove me wrong.  You fucktard

Actually, I just googled "planters heel" and a lot more results come up for "plantar fasciitis"  :-\

http://www.foot.com/info/cond_plantar_fasciitis.jsp

http://walking.about.com/od/heelpain/Foot_and_Heel_Pain_and_Plantar_Fasciitis.htm

http://www.footsmart.com/Page.aspx?pageId=219
X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
Actually, I just googled "planters heel" and a lot more results come up for "plantar fasciitis"  :-\

http://www.foot.com/info/cond_plantar_fasciitis.jsp

of course that is the medical term.  but last time i checked i wasnt a doctor and either is anyone else on here.  If I put this "a shred of eponychium on a proximal" tell me what it is without Googling it or looking it up.  I guarantee no one on here will get it.  But, when you look it up you will find it.  I could of said what it is really called.  I put it down so people would know what I am talking about.  Dr. McAnusLicker tries to act smart but comes up shirt every time.  Like I said, Google Planters heel and come back and tell me nothing comes up
No Worries 4 me

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2010, 12:25:46 AM »
It is called Planeters Heal too you fucking moron.  Google it.  Fuck you are one ignorant moron.  I swear you need to be slapped.  Show your fat ass photo on here.  You know why you don't post it.  Cause you know you will get so much shit you will cry all night and day.  You are such a pussy.  You are fun to make fun of just like Goodrum.   What a pathetic loser.

Meltdown in non-caps disguise!!!!!!
Seriously though this thread is beyond hilarious.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2010, 07:21:07 AM »
hahaaha another failed try Goodrum.  Nice one though.  Sorry but it was a sponsor that wrote the check not me.  Nice try though you fuckin moron

Failed try at what??  By your own admission, you've admitted to purposely bouncing a check off Dave Palumbo which validates his claim that you owe him money.  You've not given any intelligent reason as to why this amount isn't owed.

You state that Dave did something on a Peal Harbor Tour....but didn't state what he did
You state to ask an NPC official about it....which you don't give a name

Either way, none of the above has anything to do with the amount you owe.  You promised to pay Dave Palumbo and Colette 600 dollars.  If they came to Hawaii and tried to get money up front like you described, I would have told him to take their asses back to New York.  But you made the agreement to pay them and you not only did not pay but you gave him a bounced check.  If you were a real man, you would have confronted Dave and said that you weren't going to pay him shit.  Instead you give him a phony check so he would not be able to do anything to you by the time he got back to New York. 

For all that its worth Keith, you can call Dave a scumbag all you want but your own actions clearly speak for itself. 

A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »
I never got the whole.."I hate you so much, I guess I'll spend X amount of hours writing about it..."
L

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2010, 07:48:00 AM »

Failed try at what??  By your own admission, you've admitted to purposely bouncing a check off Dave Palumbo which validates his claim that you owe him money.  You've not given any intelligent reason as to why this amount isn't owed.

You state that Dave did something on a Peal Harbor Tour....but didn't state what he did

Either way, none of the above has anything to do with the amount you owe.  You promised to pay Dave Palumbo and Colette 600 dollars.  If they came to Hawaii and tried to get money up front like you described, I would have told him to take their asses back to New York.  But you made the agreement to pay them and you not only did not pay but you gave him a bounced check.  If you were a real man, you would have confronted Dave and said that you weren't going to pay him shit.  Instead you give him a phony check so he would not be able to do anything to you by the time he got back to New York. 

For all that its worth Keith, you can call Dave a scumbag all you want but your own actions clearly speak for itself. 

Goodrum I would have it no other way.  As long as I know you think I am wrong then I know I am right.  If you ever start agreeing with me then I would have to step back and see what I am doing wrong.  So, please never ever agree with me.  It is perfect you believe a guy like Palumbo (who you have never met ir done business with) it shows your ignorance.  And you wonder why NO ONE likes you.
No Worries 4 me

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2010, 08:09:07 AM »

Well, lets imagine you in the same situation:

You are promoter of the local gay parade. You ask some well known homo to be a sideshow, and you agreed that you pay him 1000$ and a blow job. When he fly to you, HE has decided that you must pay him more and take the load up to your ass. When you stop crying, you agreed to give him two blow jobs and you pay him a ticket to the local amusement park, which owner is your "business partner". While he is in the park, he shit all over the roller coaster, all over the merry go round all over everything because he thinks that is good humour. Your friend is pissed of, the whole amusement park smells like shit, and this homo comes to you with a big smile. Do you give him a blow job as agreed or not, and most of all, do you swallow?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2010, 08:16:40 AM »

What stage of palumboism is this?

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »

Palumbo apparently tried to open up a Japanese Temple and Sushi house at Pearl Harbor. Some people got pissed off at him...they thought it wasn't the right place for it. Now I hear Palumbo is supposedly one of the backers for the Ground Zero Mosque...friggin' guy never learns.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »

You are promoter of the local gay parade. You ask some well known homo to be a sideshow, and you agreed that you pay him 1000$ and a blow job. When he fly to you, HE has decided that you must pay him more and take the load up to your ass. When you stop crying, you agreed to give him two blow jobs and you pay him a ticket to the local amusement park, which owner is your "business partner". While he is in the park, he shit all over the roller coaster, all over the merry go round all over everything because he thinks that is good humour. Your friend is pissed of, the whole amusement park smells like shit, and this homo comes to you with a big smile. Do you give him a blow job as agreed or not, and most of all, do you swallow?
Well put , will it absorb into that black mellon of triple V though  ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2010, 06:39:20 PM »

What stage of palumboism is this?

the cutting edge, he is leading the way.

pretty big arms though

Why does palumbo hate dream tan when it looks like he just dipped himself in it before that shot.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2010, 07:10:26 PM »
i noticed 2 things herre

mcanus is dumb as fuk

Goodrum is becoming loudmouth and arrogant again

time to bring back the vissy pics----weeeeeeeeee

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »

OH MY GOD!..funniest shit I have read this year.....LMAO ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2010, 07:28:42 PM »
i noticed 2 things herre

mcanus is dumb as fuk

Goodrum is becoming loudmouth and arrogant again

time to bring back the vissy pics----weeeeeeeeee

To be honest.  Vissy has to be as fucked up in the head as Goodrum.  How can someone put upo with his bullshit and then stick his cock in his mouth.  Unreal
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »
wanna be arrogant Goodrum?  release the hounds

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »
wanna be arrogant Goodrum?  release the hounds

From the looks of Vissy I take it he is the female of the pair.  But, Goodrum is in charge of cleaning the trailer.  Goodrum what is with that.  How come you don't lay down the law and get that bitch to clean the place.  Tell it you are to busy getting your next degree online to do anything.  And give it a little more of a lick in the ass.
No Worries 4 me