Author Topic: Hey Ron, can we get a "Steroid & Hardcore" board??  (Read 1915 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hey Ron, can we get a "Steroid & Hardcore" board??
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:02:26 AM »
That would be hardcore!

We could exchange steroid advice!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Ron, can we get a "Steroid & Hardcore" board??
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 01:48:46 AM »
You don't need steroids you've got this:

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 02:24:00 AM »
You don't need steroids you've got this:

aahaahaha, looks like i touched the right spots with you, McAnus!!

What do you need steroids for, to lift your grandpops higher when you lick their assholes clean??

Or to make you more aggressive when you next need to kill some terrorists in unarmed combat??

hahahaha, it doesn't get better, really.

Now have fun stalking me around the board and making yourself look like the little closet homo pussy you really are.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 03:45:23 AM »
Closet homo pussy?   ::)  What are you 16?   :'(  homo?  You sure like to throw that term around a lot. Do you honestly think that is a a pretty cool insult?  What is your preoccupation with the word homo anyways? I mean you are a grown ass man with a newborn baby and you're screwing around on getbig at all hours of the night.  LMAO!  You must be a real fucking winner.  Seriously dude......How long have you been posting on this site?  How many years?  "Hey guys look at me I just had a kid and I'm going to post it all over getbig because these internets friends are the only ones I have"................

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 04:14:48 AM »
Closet homo pussy?   ::)  What are you 16?   :'(  homo?  You sure like to throw that term around a lot. Do you honestly think that is a a pretty cool insult?  What is your preoccupation with the word homo anyways? I mean you are a grown ass man with a newborn baby and you're screwing around on getbig at all hours of the night.  LMAO!  You must be a real fucking winner.  Seriously dude......How long have you been posting on this site?  How many years?  "Hey guys look at me I just had a kid and I'm going to post it all over getbig because these internets friends are the only ones I have"................

LOL, you really have some serious issues, McAnus.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 04:44:03 AM »
LOL, you really have some serious issues, McAnus.

Dude you are STILL on here?  Fuck dude seriously get a life.