Author Topic: Birdman Flossin His New 1.5 Million Dollar Watch  (Read 8908 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Birdman Flossin His New 1.5 Million Dollar Watch
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
Only in a country doomed to fail could a worthles piece of shit achieve fame and supreme wealth. The hilarious thing is, he has a 20k watch there (it looks like an audemar piquet) encrusted with a bunch of rocks dug up from the ground and he considers himself God on earth.

I mean, let's just think about this for a second here- this guy, a normal human being no different than anyone else, sits around with some machines that make noises and says whatever garbage he thinks will make it big on the radio. He spins lies and bullshit and gets a fat paycheck and goes and buys a simple device to tell time with rocks from the ground glued to it and THAT makes him feel like he is GOD- he is supremely happy, he feels satisfied like he needs nothing more in life. He gets to fuck (what guy doesn't) he can tell time (who the fuck can't anymore) and he would be nothing if not for the rich jews who own music companies so if you think about it, he's an IDIOT. Who the fuck is HAPPY-actually HAPPY- with a life like that? Yeah let's sell stories to little kids about selling drugs and calling women whores and flaunting a watch with rocks on it and call yourself God. I take it humility is not in that man vocabulary nor is charity and good will toward man.

"...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

he has done a lot in the past with music, I think he owns his own label now and has artists so I makes money from that.  He is savy business wise and didn't go broke from the money he made and continues to make from music.

TEAM Nasser

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »
Only in a country doomed to fail could a worthles piece of shit achieve fame and supreme wealth. The hilarious thing is, he has a 20k watch there (it looks like an audemar piquet) encrusted with a bunch of rocks dug up from the ground and he considers himself God on earth.

I mean, let's just think about this for a second here- this guy, a normal human being no different than anyone else, sits around with some machines that make noises and says whatever garbage he thinks will make it big on the radio. He spins lies and bullshit and gets a fat paycheck and goes and buys a simple device to tell time with rocks from the ground glued to it and THAT makes him feel like he is GOD- he is supremely happy, he feels satisfied like he needs nothing more in life. He gets to fuck (what guy doesn't) he can tell time (who the fuck can't anymore) and he would be nothing if not for the rich jews who own music companies so if you think about it, he's an IDIOT. Who the fuck is HAPPY-actually HAPPY- with a life like that? Yeah let's sell stories to little kids about selling drugs and calling women whores and flaunting a watch with rocks on it and call yourself God. I take it humility is not in that man vocabulary nor is charity and good will toward man.

"...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

I hear everything your saying and i am often the biggest critic regarding hip hop and general breakdown and disgustingness of generation nothingness. However, recently i have been thinking about this more and more - all these reality stars and worthless gangsters making big bucks with ease must have got to me.

So if you really think about it then i don't really see much of a problem with of any of this. Think about it, without idiots like this consuming such luxury items then the Jewish guys who produced the watch would not get paid, the manufacturers (diamond cutters) also gained some work from this abomination. The customs agents who bring these goods into the Country got paid, the miners and so and so on all got some work and dollars out of this.

This is capitalism and consumption is America - with a country as vast and diverse a population as America their will always be idiots with the ability to make money like this and idiots who will follow said people and try to consume similar products. But hey fuck it, let these idiots consume, just try to become the producer of said product while in the meantime consuming within your limits.

I deal in the gemstone industry and sometimes think without this ridiculously shallow celebutard socialites running around then i probably would not make so much money from this particular business. The more products their are to consume the more their are to produce and that should mean we should get richer as a people. The only problem is the average person without this kind of wealth borrowed and consumed well beyond their means.

Let me tell you a little story just in whats going on in the gem industry within New York, and i will be completely honest (i think it is a true reflection of what going on in America). Well with the recession their were many companies filing for bankruptcy. Out of all the people i have done business with here and the money i was owed by various businesses (most sales are done on terms of 60-90 days for payment) their were only American white owned companies who defaulted on payment. I looked at the data and realised one thing - the Americans always bought at 10-15% higher price than the Jewish and Indian customers. They accounted for only 20% of my creditors yet 10% of these defaulted within last 3 years. Not one Indian or Jewish person defaulted and so far i have been paid by all these people.

I just feel this is a reflection of society - Americans are simply consumers, often very creative and good at thinking outside the box but when it comes to small businesses and life they are slowly becoming the sucker.

I think in a society their will always be people trying to fit in and consume without saving, then their will be the Jew or Indian who squirrels away his money for a rainy day. We need the consumption but we also need just as many smart people to produce and create these products - with the amount of mindless idiots in society growing we need to import more brains e.g. Indian students and offer them easier access to work within this economy. However, what is happening is we are simply allowing access to our education facilities (colleges and uni's make allot of money from foreign students) and then simply sending the then talented individuals back home.

Anyway i think i have digressed drastically from original topic so i guess even my thoughts are still on the fence. I believe consumption is good no matter how stupid as long as the person can afford to do so, but then again this kind of culture being celebrated is causing many other people within our society to follow these foolish role models. So do we lose in the long run with more idiots with no depth, structure or intelligence following stars or do we have enough sane intelligent people in society so we can still be better off with increased consumption?

Cant we just import the talent and give incentives to keep them here - as an economist i can tell you sending these educated students back home to work is a bad idea.

Lets forget the hate and simply find a way to profit from these idiots. We can sit here and call these millionaires talentless and dumb but what are we doing to gain from it? Their is an opportunity to gain so why not take it?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 09:07:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My issue here is one that is purely philosophical- you raise valid points with regard to consumerism and how these idiots benefit a capitalist society and I do not disagree with this. Where I disagree is when I have two young nieces, one 12 one 14 and they are at "that age" where they are trying to figure out how who to date and what not. The majority of their choices are pretty limited- get into the emo type scene which is not their style or date some black/wigger type person. The last fucking thing I feel like seeing is my 14 year old niece dating some 18 year old douchebag (who lies and tells her he is 16) and doing everything to fuck her and all the while he's telling "his boys" YO DAWG I GOTS THIS FLY HUNNY KNOW WHAT IM SAYING? IMA FUCK THIS HO SILLY AN POP HER CHERRY LIKE THAT DUMB BITCH LAST WEEK.

So, let's just analyze this real quick- because of said rich jewish music execs rap and hip hop have become commonplace and accepted instead of weeded out and crushed like a bug. And now my niece has fewer choices on who to date than she realizes she should have. Even 10 years ago when I was in high school you had rock, punk, some rap, hip hop trance and house country etc. Nowadays in her age group it's pretty much goth/emo and hip hop and that's fucking IT. And the same goes for said douchebaggy kid- without this black birdman and other worthless pieces of garbage he would not have this lifestyle to grow into. He would probably be listening to country music and accepting the fact that he is white and not living hike and wishing he was black. It's just very frustrating. I hate the direction this  country is taking and rap/hip hop are a MAJOR contributer to our downfall. If you beleive otherwise you are blind and stupid.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My issue here is one that is purely philosophical- you raise valid points with regard to consumerism and how these idiots benefit a capitalist society and I do not disagree with this. Where I disagree is when I have two young nieces, one 12 one 14 and they are at "that age" where they are trying to figure out how who to date and what not. The majority of their choices are pretty limited- get into the emo type scene which is not their style or date some black/wigger type person. The last fucking thing I feel like seeing is my 14 year old niece dating some 18 year old douchebag (who lies and tells her he is 16) and doing everything to fuck her and all the while he's telling "his boys" YO DAWG I GOTS THIS FLY HUNNY KNOW WHAT IM SAYING? IMA FUCK THIS HO SILLY AN POP HER CHERRY LIKE THAT DUMB BITCH LAST WEEK.

So, let's just analyze this real quick- because of said rich jewish music execs rap and hip hop have become commonplace and accepted instead of weeded out and crushed like a bug. And now my niece has fewer choices on who to date than she realizes she should have. Even 10 years ago when I was in high school you had rock, punk, some rap, hip hop trance and house country etc. Nowadays in her age group it's pretty much goth/emo and hip hop and that's fucking IT. And the same goes for said douchebaggy kid- without this black birdman and other worthless pieces of garbage he would not have this lifestyle to grow into. He would probably be listening to country music and accepting the fact that he is white and not living like and wishing he was black. It's just very frustrating. I hate the direction this  country is taking and rap/hip hop are a MAJOR contributer to our downfall. If you beleive otherwise you are blind and stupid.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 09:27:55 PM »
My friend i am more on your page than you will ever realise. Sometimes i think i sound like my parents because i think in the exact same terms as you.

I do not have children yet but i am very scared in what kind of world they will grow up in. If my kids ever grew up to become like some of the celeb children you see on TV i would be very ashamed. I cant even fathom what i would do if my daughter was brainless enough to date a thug. However, the more you think about it, i feel again its up to the parents to spend enough time with their kids, to empower them and give them confidence so they are not misled by some hip hop wannabe gangster.

I agree with everything you just said but my previous point was purely from a capitalist approach. The world and particularly the Western world is becoming a cesspool of shit, and the media and capitalism is what has made it this way. It is a double ended sword to getting richer as a society - nearly all great societies in the past have come to this point before their power declined or was relinquished.

A lot of my previous post is to make me feel better about these clowns making so much cash with such little talent and with a general negative influence on consumers of their products. To tell you the truth it kind of hurts that this is the way society has become   :-\

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »
It's funny that capitalism built easily the most powerful and dominant country the world has ever seen and yet it is slowly consuming itself. Liberalism consumerism and materialism have detonated and we are forced to sit back and watch the explosion tear this country apart. Until people realize the nuclear family must not be abominized, that beauty from within is more important than beauty from without and that who you are is more important that what you have we are doomed to die a slow agonizing death as a nation.

Oh and I am NOT having children. Good lord no.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »
It's funny that capitalism built easily the most powerful and dominant country the world has ever seen and yet it is slowly consuming itself. Liberalism consumerism and materialism have detonated and we are forced to sit back and watch the explosion tear this country apart. Until people realize the nuclear family must not be abominized, that beauty from within is more important than beauty from without and that who you are is more important that what you have we are doomed to die a slow agonizing death as a nation.

Oh and I am NOT having children. Good lord no.

Agreed and very well said. Sometimes reading this board (even though this board is usually just lighthearted entertainment) and other boards i am often surprised and given much hope that many still share same values of our grandparents. Men have always been somewhat selfish creatures and now with women acting the same way it was only a matter time before family structure completely broke down.