Author Topic: This dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...  (Read 10798 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Thuis dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 01:54:09 PM »
Yes.  I'd have an easy time breaking up with her.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »
Yes.  I'd have an easy time breaking up with her.

Is she the only pretty girl on this planet?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 02:48:58 PM »
Is she the only pretty girl on this planet?
I bet she is lonely...all these men willing to give her attention solely based on her "looks". Must make her angry that they only look at the superficial...that is until she is bought a 20k necklace and a 120k Porsche, in her favorite color...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 02:59:25 PM »
In my opinion, marriage or a serious faithful relationship with the right girl can be GREAT.
Having kids is what screws your life up, NOT, woman.
I was married 3x, never had a kid, never wanted to. Just my opinion and thoughts.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 04:10:05 PM »
Howard is a childless old man

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 04:17:15 PM »
Howard is a childless old man

no children = no dissappointment

no daughters getting knocked up by a black guy, no catching you son wearing his moms pantyhose

even if the case isnt that extreme.........they will still probably end up resenting you, or blaming you for SOMETHING

howard is a ghoul, but i cant blame him for that.....but maybe im wrong, and he did want kids..............but has a poisoned seed, or maybe he just cannot find a woman to fuck him

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:39:31 PM »
Listen, here, ask any man thats married, even alpha males will tell you.When you get married, your ex life gets cut in half.Once a woman marrys you the challenge is gone for her.
Women dont think like men.Women if they are made at you or  insecure about you being muscular, they will cut you off so they can try to get control over you.Most of the time it back firess because the man cheats.
Women play games to make men feel insecure..They figure if they can throw you off, they can gain control.Unstable women like to contrl men because they cant control there own emotions.So by controlling men they feel secure.I am talking about women, who make plans with you then cancel the plans last minute.Or women who mention other men to make you jelious
The best way to beat these women at the game is dont react, or get made or jelious.
There person who isnt codependent, or doesnt need the other person as much  will control the relationship.
If your wooped and need sex a woman will control you.If you dont need sex, she will more likely be willing to give it, to try to woop you.At times you make her think its working, but never let them woop you.
The bottom line is pus$#$ is pus#$# ,they all look and fell the same.Some might be a little tighter or cleaner, but not enough to deal with grief.I would rather have a girl that was nice looking and nice body with a few extra pounds, who rocked my world.Then deal with a pretty girl who was uptight, played games and sucked in bed.

Honestly everything your talking about is so childish, i don't want to offend you because i don't know you but i can only assume you are most likely dating shallow uneducated women.

I have dated girls like the ones you describe but i can honestly tell you that i have also met so many women who do not play the games like you describe.

You mention yourself 'unstable women' so obviously your dating the wrong kind from the get go. I can tell you straight and I'm not acting like hard ass or alpha dominant male but my girlfriend has way more sense to mention other men, if she did she knows: number 1: that it makes her look like a whore and number two: i would not put up with this kind of behaviour.

Regarding the sex part, i really have not had problem with these kind of games - in a caring relationship she will try to accommodate me as much as possible (even if she is tired) just like i would do the same for her. I don't understand this withholding sex part: i know my girl enjoys sex just as much as me, but both of us working hard means we have to compromise sometimes.

Everything you talk about is shallow and you most likely meeting women with similar personality to yourself. I'm not saying everything is perfect with the women i date but i can honestly say i have never had the problems you mention. I think something common with my experience is that any girl i have dated long term has had similar nuclear family backgrounds to myself - my mother never drinks or smokes and she sure as hell never partied - just you typical hard working parents. She always put her kids first and always well ahead of her own happiness and i can truthfully say my parents are very happy to this day.

Maybe i got lucky, maybe I'm delusional and really my girl controls me but i really cant say i have experienced similar problems to the ones you mention.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »

no children = no dissappointment

no daughters getting knocked up by a black guy, no catching you son wearing his moms pantyhose

even if the case isnt that extreme.........they will still probably end up resenting you, or blaming you for SOMETHING

howard is a ghoul, but i cant blame him for that.....but maybe im wrong, and he did want kids..............but has a poisoned seed, or maybe he just cannot find a woman to fuck him

no children = you re immature and missing 50% of what life is about.
Having a child means killing the child that s inside yourself, maturing. Lot of people nowadays cant kill the child inside themselves especially in our childish egocentrical occidental materialistic, hedonistic societies.
People prefer to stay childs and only care about themselves rather than caring about someone else, aside a couple. Having a child is the next step after the couple. It's even more sacrifice, more understanding. I have no problem with people who cant deal with having kids, wether they have em or have no children they re useless, and their kids will be useless if they dont raise em. Their whole existence is useless cause they re not transmiting anything to anyone, and if they have kids but dont take care of em they re only causing more suffering to themselves, their kids and the society as a whole.

Immaturity. Psychological underdevelopment. Troubled past, relationships with your own family. Suffering. 

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »

no children = You have smth going on in life yourself, and don't need to change some diapers to fill out the 24 hrs of the day.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »
no children = You have smth going on in life yourself, and don't need to change some diapers to fill out the 24 hrs of the day.
wow, you re so wrong.

Life is a puzzle, with different pieces, each and every single one being as important as the other. Focusing only on yourself is like focusing on only one piece of what existence is about. You ll end frustrated no matter what if you dont collect and put all pieces together. You re clueless. Your understanding of life is far from being complete, good luck with finding the rest of the equation.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »
wow, you re so wrong.

Life is a puzzle, with different pieces, each and every single one being as important as the other. Not just you. You ll end frustrated no matter what if you dont collect and put all pieces together. You re clueless. Your understanding of life is far from being complete.

ok "uberman"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »
Having a child means killing the child that s inside yourself, maturing. Lot of people nowadays cant kill the child inside themselves especially in our childish egocentrical occidental materialistic, hedonistic societies.
People prefer to stay childs and only care about themselves rather than caring about someone else, aside a couple. Having a child is the next step after the couple. It's even more sacrifice, more understanding. I have no problem with people who cant deal with having kids, wether they have em or have no children they re useless, and their kids will be useless if they dont raise em. Their whole existence is useless cause they re not transmiting anything to anyone, and if they have kids but dont take care of em they re only causing more suffering to themselves, their kids and the society as a whole.

Immaturity. Psychological underdevelopment. Troubled past, relationships with your own family. Suffering. 

see, and all this time i thought these blacks and hispanics i see walking around with 4,5,6 or more children (while being govt. dependant) were just uneducated animals with no self control

when according to you they are really just concerned with more altruistic goals, like their individual inner growth and contributing to the progression of society

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 12:27:39 PM »

see, and all this time i thought these blacks and hispanics i see walking around with 4,5,6 or more children (while being govt. dependant) were just uneducated animals with no self control

when according to you they are really just concerned with more altruistic goals, like their individual inner growth and contributing to the progression of society

;D ;D
tank u jesus

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
And whos fault is it for letting this happen to them? The man. They dont have to change, the man can set the rules in marriage, and if the woman doesnt like it, fuck her she can leave. Clearly you havent figured this out yet. You can still have the same relationship after youre married as you do before, you just have to lay it down.. its no ones fault but the mans if he lets her take over. It means he just got lazy after getting married.

Shockwave,
I can tell you don't know anything about divorce laws in current western countries.  The reason women can and do set the rules in marriage is because divorce law by far benefits the woman and screws over the man.  Any divorced man can tell you that in divorce court, the man always loses.  Do you understand "No Fault Divorce"?  That means that if you cheat on her, she files for divorce and she gets to keep half your stuff.  If she cheats on you, she still gets to keep half of your stuff.  If nobody cheats on anybody, but she gets bored with the marriage and decides to file for divorce anyway, she gets to keep half your stuff.  If you have a kid, it's even worse.  No matter what, men always get butt raped in divorce court because the laws cater to the woman.  

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2010, 12:48:45 PM »
Having children = Giving up your own dreams, your own goals, yourself;

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »
In my opinion, marriage or a serious faithful relationship with the right girl can be GREAT.
Having kids is what screws your life up, NOT, woman.
I was married 3x, never had a kid, never wanted to. Just my opinion and thoughts.
Wow! I didn't know you were posting from within Coach territory!   :o

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54:12 PM »

uberman,
In principal, I agree with much of what you are saying here.  But it's not the same for everybody.  Statistically, it is a fact that marital satisfaction greatly decreases after the first child is born, and continues to decrease as more children are born after that.  As the child grows, marital satisfaction does increase some, but only to decrease again during the child's teenage years.  Marriage on its own is very hard, but it is even harder after children are born.  Married, or soon to be married couples who plan on having children should be aware of this and work twice as hard to keep marital satisfaction from decreasing.  It's hard to give your spouse the much needed attention, companionship and sex, when your world revolves around your children.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »

required viewing for any parents or future parents ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »
Children are very labor intense.
If you can muster up the energy, by all means, do so - children are, as pumpster gently pointed out, the orgasm of life.... a sense of fulfillment and joy.
We exist to survive and breed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »
Children are very labor intense.
If you can muster up the energy, by all means, do so - children are, as pumpster gently pointed out, the orgasm of life.... a sense of fulfillment and joy.
We exist to survive and breed.

I have a relative that had 25 kids, they lived on a farm. The older kids raised the younger ones, and they all did the labor...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: This dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »
Question:  Would a man have anything to say to a woman if they didn't have sex in common?...

Think about it...

Be totally honest with yourself...

Of course you know the answer...

It is...

No.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »
60% of the married men posting in this thread will be divorced at one time or another. And there's nothing they can do about it.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2010, 11:43:08 PM »

BRILLIANT as always.

These people are world champion of altruistism...
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2010, 11:49:06 PM »
people generally did children for bad reason:

-for goverment help, for mexican black redneck etc;  children = monthly income guarantee.

-because his/her conjoint want to leave him,so children is made to save the couple = disaster in the making.

etc

people rarely do children for good reason.
asstropin

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2010, 11:59:17 PM »
In my opinion, marriage or a serious faithful relationship with the right girl can be GREAT.Having kids is what screws your life up, NOT, woman.

Coming from the guy who's been through 3 marriages ::) ;D