Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 61739 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.
« Reply #450 on: July 13, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »

I find most people who argue the 911 CT just spam clips and articles, just like you are doing.  I'm not going to waste my time debunking another person's work simply because you can not or choose not to form your own case in your own words.  

If we were not the masterminds behind 911 how can we provide you with any other evidence? Your argument would make sense if the TRUTHERS were the ones that engineered 911. All we can do is investigate and look at facts. As investigators we have too look at articles, videos, audio clips and works of other people that have also researched the events.

How would you investigate an event without these??

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #451 on: July 13, 2011, 04:53:10 PM »
The Manhattan Project employed 130,000 people and they all kept it secret until the bomb was delivered. How? Because not everyone of the 130,000 knew the big picture. They all had a little part to play but only a few individuals knew the totality of the project.

This is why it would be possible for 911 to be an inside job and not everyone be "in" on the deception. Also there are many prominent witnesses that came forward so it really has not been kept "secret" as you debunkers claim. There are millions if not 100s of millions of people in the world that believe this was an inside job.

What I have noticed is if we present you with testimony or video of a witness that brings into question the events surrounding 911 the witness is immediately being discredited as a bum, drunk or moron.

Let's face it, you don't want to believe 911 was an inside job because it turns your world upside down and brings into question everything you've come to believe about it.

Some people would rather life in ignorant bliss.

Ozmo, you can choose to take the red pill or the blue pill. ;)

Firstly Quad, i would like to thank you for having gumption to address my arguments with out running away or spamming away.  

After the bomb was detonated was there a need for secrecy about the program then?  No.  In the case of 911, afterwards many of these people you allege would be in on it but not know fully what they were in on, would know.  Many would surely speak out or find a way to anonymously lead investigators, press, other countries etc. to evidence indicating a inside job.  So comparing a 911 inside job to the Mahatten project doesn't work here because its not the same.  

What prominent witnesses?  And even if there are "witnesses" like that cab driver, their testimony gets liquified when propped up against the mountains of evidence and witnesses to contrary.   If 20 people testified they saw John Doe pull a gun out of his jacket and shot Mary Jane, but one person testifies that John Dow pulled out a banana instead, does that make the 20 people liars?  You are always going to get conflicting testimonies.  Just like in the JFK assassination.  The majority of the 171 or so witnesses said they heard 3 shoots.  a small percentage, I forget exactly how many, something like 10 people thought they heard 4 while a few thought they heard 2.  

There are thousands of people who still believe the world is flat, Elvis is alive, and Humpty Dumpty was pushed.  Few people believe things based on facts.  

What i am asking you or anyone else to do, is do what i do, present an argument and back it up with facts.  Those facts might come in the form of links, videos etc..

If we were not the masterminds behind 911 how can we provide you with any other evidence? Your argument would make sense if the TRUTHERS were the ones that engineered 911. All we can do is investigate and look at facts. As investigators we have too look at articles, videos, audio clips and works of other people that have also researched the events.

How would you investigate an event without these??

Real simple, if what you claim is true there should be evidence to back it up.  You should be able to make arguments based on that evidence.  For example, There is mountains of evidence to back up the fact that a plane did hit the pentagon.  If there was no evidence of that and the only evidence that existed was 911 truther evidence then you might have something.  But still, there is so little of it, it would be hard to make a real case.  

Ozmo, you can choose to take the red pill or the blue pill. Wink

Just think of me like an Atheist.  I don't deny the existence of God, I only acknowledge the lack of evidence proving he exists.  Same with the 911 truther movement.  Show me evidence. and Prove conclusively.  Don't try lame arguments like:  A building has never before collapsed from fire so therefore it must have been a demolition.  That's for dumb people.

I try and weigh arguments and evidence and make an objective conclusion using logic and a scientific approach.  Simple.  the evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon far outweighs all truth-er theories.  

I am like a bull shit detector.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: July 13, 2011, 05:00:46 PM »

Some people would rather life in ignorant bliss.

And com on, QZ, is that not the most overused stupid assertion when debating CT's?

similar to:

Oh so you just would rather keep your head buried in the sand, or You just would rather be a sheep all your life.

QZ, can we dispense with that stupid shit and just debate cleanly? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: July 13, 2011, 05:09:40 PM »
And com on, QZ, is that not the most overused stupid assertion when debating CT's?

similar to:

Oh so you just would rather keep your head buried in the sand, or You just would rather be a sheep all your life.

QZ, can we dispense with that stupid shit and just debate cleanly? 
LOL no b/c the ct'rs dont have anything to cleanly debate...otherwise it wouldnt be a CT ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2011, 08:56:39 AM »
Seems like i killed the thread without killing the thread!

What's with having a level debate that scares most CT'ers away?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
Seems like i killed the thread without killing the thread!

What's with having a level debate that scares most CT'ers away?
the thing is every CT angle can be quickly dismantled with a 30 sec google search...we have proved it time and again on here...

I can agree that the govt probably knows more than the are letting on about 9/11 but then again the govt probably knows more about everything including green energy than they let us know about so what else is new?

did they plan or have a hand in 9/11? hahahah fuck no only a fuking moron would believe that idiocy

if not prove me wrong...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
There are definitely questions no doubt, but nothing that conclusively points to our government conducting a false flag operation.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2011, 05:02:30 PM »
A Jewish academic speaks out about 9/11

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=16080

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »
Firstly Quad, i would like to thank you for having gumption to address my arguments with out running away or spamming away.  

After the bomb was detonated was there a need for secrecy about the program then?  No.  In the case of 911, afterwards many of these people you allege would be in on it but not know fully what they were in on, would know.  Many would surely speak out or find a way to anonymously lead investigators, press, other countries etc. to evidence indicating a inside job.  So comparing a 911 inside job to the Mahatten project doesn't work here because its not the same.  

What prominent witnesses?  And even if there are "witnesses" like that cab driver, their testimony gets liquified when propped up against the mountains of evidence and witnesses to contrary.   If 20 people testified they saw John Doe pull a gun out of his jacket and shot Mary Jane, but one person testifies that John Dow pulled out a banana instead, does that make the 20 people liars?  You are always going to get conflicting testimonies.  Just like in the JFK assassination.  The majority of the 171 or so witnesses said they heard 3 shoots.  a small percentage, I forget exactly how many, something like 10 people thought they heard 4 while a few thought they heard 2.  

There are thousands of people who still believe the world is flat, Elvis is alive, and Humpty Dumpty was pushed.  Few people believe things based on facts.  

What i am asking you or anyone else to do, is do what i do, present an argument and back it up with facts.  Those facts might come in the form of links, videos etc..

Real simple, if what you claim is true there should be evidence to back it up.  You should be able to make arguments based on that evidence.  For example, There is mountains of evidence to back up the fact that a plane did hit the pentagon.  If there was no evidence of that and the only evidence that existed was 911 truther evidence then you might have something.  But still, there is so little of it, it would be hard to make a real case.  

Just think of me like an Atheist.  I don't deny the existence of God, I only acknowledge the lack of evidence proving he exists.  Same with the 911 truther movement.  Show me evidence. and Prove conclusively.  Don't try lame arguments like:  A building has never before collapsed from fire so therefore it must have been a demolition.  That's for dumb people.

I try and weigh arguments and evidence and make an objective conclusion using logic and a scientific approach.  Simple.  the evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon far outweighs all truth-er theories.  

I am like a bull shit detector.   :)
Perhaps we would find more evidence by investigating 911 independently. But with access to everything the government has access to. Don't you agree? We need more evidence and there are too many questions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2011, 12:39:16 AM »
Perhaps we would find more evidence by investigating 911 independently. But with access to everything the government has access to. Don't you agree? We need more evidence and there are too many questions.

I would support a independent 911 investagation with certain parameters concerning security and classified issues.  But we will never see it.

But regardless, if you approach this completely neutral and free of opinion, viewing the available evidence, and come away with a conclusion of this being an inside job then you should at the very least have a basic picture/theory of what happened and be able to construct a case based on the evidence.  Mostly what i see with this CT is nothing but invalid arguements, some of which I have already eluded to.

So I asked you again, what do you really think did happen on 911 in detail and how does your evidence support it?

And I don't agree there are too many qiestions, but do agree that there are some, but not near enough to cast reasonable doubt.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
Those little white flashes you can see below the crumbling of the building?

Are you saying these white flashes have to be from explosions?

And are you also talking about the white flashes outside of the building, outside of the dust cloud that are likely metallic refections? 

And are you also talking about the white flashes that are well with in the cloud of dust as it falls but no where near the outline of where the building used to be?

And a you talking about the random white flahses that can seen in other spots?

Even the ones that occur away from the building before that part fo the building crumbles which are likely video noise?

And are you using a grainy video as the bases for evidence to conclude the building was wired with explosives?

I hope not.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:20 PM »

So I asked you again, what do you really think did happen on 911 in detail and how does your evidence support it?

Bump.

Going out to eat with Some friends.  Have fun.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: July 22, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »
No NT,

Stay on one point at at time.  Don't go jumping to other points like the metal temps when we haven't finished with your flashes.  You CT'ers seems to be so fond of this  invalid form of arguing.  Is all you can do is ridicule my points on it?  Then I will conclude at this time that's all you have and there for got nothing.  Prove my points wrong or submit to them.

Only the weak will try and ridicule a point in an attempt to prove it wrong.

So let's see why you think my points are wrong, what you say those flashes are and then we can go on to the metal.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »
BTW, good for you!  You are Attempting to have A reasonable debate and discussion. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: July 22, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »
BTW, good for you!  You are Attempting to have A reasonable debate and discussion. 

LOL, really think so huh?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 22, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »
LOL, really think so huh?
to be fair, some have actually tried to have reasonable discussions on this over the years and have been meet with nothing but shit for even trying.  Even though I have a shit load of research in on this, I can't imagine debating this with anyone today...  Wonder why.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
to be fair, some have actually tried to have reasonable discussions on this over the years and have been meet with nothing but shit for even trying.  Even though I have a shit load of research in on this, I can't imagine debating this with anyone today...  Wonder why.....
I think ive debated with one who did so in a rationale way even though their theories and points were debunked in 30 secs with google. something about blue tents on the lawn of the pentegon used to carry plane wreckage in to the site or something or other iono...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:35 PM »
LMFAO dude those flashes look more like ppl breaking the windows in order to let the smoke out...

you notice how in the 2nd one smoke poors out after the flash?

you know ppl jumped out of the buildings dont you?

how do you suppose they got out? breaking the windows perhaps?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
I think ive debated with one who did so in a rationale way even though their theories and points were debunked in 30 secs with google. something about blue tents on the lawn of the pentegon used to carry plane wreckage in to the site or something or other iono...

See, even with you, I would have zero interest in debating on this subject.  Your sarcasm is clear and well understood.  Just that you so casually laugh off this debate is rather typical. You easily debunked it via google lol...  I guess there is nowhere to look past that...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2011, 07:03:09 AM »
See, even with you, I would have zero interest in debating on this subject.  Your sarcasm is clear and well understood.  Just that you so casually laugh off this debate is rather typical. You easily debunked it via google lol...  I guess there is nowhere to look past that...
LOL bro, im not bullshitting I havent been given one, NOT FREAKING ONE!!!! theory, piece of evidence etc...that cannot be debunked with 30 secs with google...

Look Ive admitted time and time again that YES the govt probably does know alot more about 9/11 then they are telling us. HOWEVER that doesnt mean the govt planned or was complient in the acts of that day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »
No shit - whenever you ask the 911 CT crowd for their theory, they act like babies and throw a temper tantrum. 

Very simple - give a theory of

WHO

WHY

HOW

ETC. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: July 24, 2011, 06:40:00 AM »
What I would like to see is some one come up with a detailed theory of what they think really happened on 911 as it was an inside job.  From planning to execution to people and personal involved and from that begin to prove that theory. 

Any takers?

Bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #473 on: July 25, 2011, 05:47:03 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:14 PM »
No NT,

Stay on one point at at time.  Don't go jumping to other points like the metal temps when we haven't finished with your flashes.  You CT'ers seems to be so fond of this  invalid form of arguing.  Is all you can do is ridicule my points on it?  Then I will conclude at this time that's all you have and there for got nothing.  Prove my points wrong or submit to them.

Only the weak will try and ridicule a point in an attempt to prove it wrong.

So let's see why you think my points are wrong, what you say those flashes are and then we can go on to the metal.  

Bump for NT......giving him the benefit of the doubt.   :)