Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 06:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STUPID Republican Voters  (Read 334 times)
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

the house is dividing once again

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »

totally agree.  and when I bring attention to their infantile view they accuse me of being a Republican who watches fox news.  why?  because that's the fallback comeback when they have no rational argument of their own.

i mean shit these mother fuckers STILL TALK ABOUT SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that's how little of a ground their arguments have to stand on.  that's all they have.  its horrible.  

funny thing is I have always been the first to admit that there's no logical reason why I think the Republicans should have won the election in 2008. I have no reason to believe that Mitt Romney would have done a better job. but I also have the luxury of not being attached to the balls of a political party.  but they are.  they've claimed their allegiance and they're trying to be good little soldiers.  and they have to prove their loyalty on a daily basis.  

in their defense it must be exhausting to a slave to a political party.  

The funniest/saddest part is that some of the most fanatical obama/democrat supporters on this board DONT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA
Report to moderator   Logged
bears
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »

The funniest/saddest part is that some of the most fanatical obama/democrat supporters on this board DONT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA

right.  like when someone from Europe will claim to know more about how much taxes the rich pay than an actual tax preparer from the US.  Its mass media's fault really.  TV emboldens these people with the belief that they can understand US tax by what they see on a 2 minute news clip.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!