Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 30, 2015, 07:13:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JPM101 current training  (Read 24835 times)
Montague
Getbig V

You miss every opportunity you don't take.

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2015, 03:33:52 PM »

JPM, you remind me so much of a very good friend of mine who taught me the ABC's of "old-school."

He's about your age, and learned the craft from veterans 10-20 years his senior. I'm lucky that he has passed much of his knowledge on to me! I can honestly say that I have learned my fair share from you, as well!!
Report to moderator   Logged
jpm101
Getbig IV

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »

Montague

Humbly accept the props.  

Also got some very good information from older experienced BB'ers and lifters.  Like money in the bank that you can draw upon whenever needed. Have a background in sports (mostly football and a bit of rugby) & training, another thing to fall back on.

BB'ers were/are the most experimental and interesting when it came to training and life style, fairly close to being either complete idiots and genius ...sometimes that can blend together (my view only). Living in SoCal since I was 10, you get exposed to the sub culture of BB'ing very easily. More so, it seems, when living along the coast.

Old school/new school...either depends how the approach to each workout is handled.  Workouts that are brief and to the point seem to yield the better results. Training with serious intent is also a basic staple of success. Some guy's just stroke it and really not paying attention to what, or why, their doing this or that in a workout.

Thanks again...and of course Good Luck.

Report to moderator   Logged

F
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!