Author Topic: 4 Israelis murdered in attack on eve of Peace talks to "send a message"  (Read 1982 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
4 Israelis killed in shooting attack
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3947089,00.html

________________________ ________________________ _____________

Initial report: At least four Israelis murdered in West Bank shooting attack Tuesday evening ahead of resumption of peace talks in Washington; security forces, rescue services rush to scene of attack in Gush Etzion area

Lethal terror attack on eve of peace talks : Four Israelis were murdered Tuesday evening after the vehicle they were traveling in was ambushed by terrorists in the Hebron region.

At least some of the victims, who are all residents of Beit Hagai, are members of the same family. Ambulance service officials said the victims include two men aged about 25 and 40, as well as two women of roughly the same ages, one of them pregnant.

According to initial reports, an Israeli vehicle traveling in the area came under fire directed at it from a passing vehicle at the Bani Naim junction on Highway 60, between Hebron and Kiryat Arba.

More than one terrorist apparently took part in the attack, with Channel Two reporting the attackers apparently confirmed the death of the Israeli victims by shooting them at close range, before fleeing the scene.

"The vehicle was sprayed with dozens of bullets," a paramedic at the scene told Channel 2. "There were numerous shell casings around. We found four bodies and there was no chance whatsoever to help them; all we could do was to pronounce the death of these four Jews."

Paramedic Guy Gonen told Ynet: "The victims were hit by numerous shots from short range. It looked like a well-planned ambush."

IDF security forces were scouring the area for suspects. Notably, the army had been on high alert ahead of the resumption of peace talks in Washington. Troops set up roadblocks on Hebron-area roads in an effort to nab the attackers.

The IDF also imposed a closure on the nearby village of Bani Naim, Palestinian sources said.

Military officials said that they did not have any specific advance warning of such attack, but rather, only routine alerts. Following the attack, security forces across the nation were ordered to go on high alert ahead of the possibility of further attacks.

'Message to negotiators'

Palestinian security forces were also informed of the attack, which took place just as the Ramadan fast was ending, and are looking into the incident. A Palestinian security official said that a Hamas cell is believed to be behind the lethal attacks. He noted that the last attack in the Hebron region, which left an Israeli police officer killed, was also the work of Hamas.

Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum told Ynet the attack was not meant to foil direct peace talks, and said the negotiations had failed even before starting.

"This is a natural response by the Palestinian resistance to the enemy's crimes, and is proof that despite the resistance's persecution by the security services and despite Israel's crimes, the Palestinians are capable of responding to these crimes."

"This is proof that the Palestinian resistance is living, breathing, and kicking," he said.

Addressing the Palestinian Authority's estimate that Hamas was behind the attack, Barhoum said: "Things are not as they were described by the Authority's security forces."

Meanwhile, the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) told Ynet Tuesday's shooting attack was a message to the Palestinian negotiating team ahead of the resumption of direct talks with Israel.

"They should not have embarked on this move without the support of the Palestinian people," PRC Spokesman Abu Mujahid said. "Our people still espouse the resistance and do not believe in the fictitious talks scheduled to commence tomorrow. "

Medzini, Ari Galahar, Raanan Ben-Zur, and Ali Waked contributed to the report

________________________ ________________________ ___________________

This disgusting POFS Imama behind the GZ mosque refuses to call these people terrorists!  

Fuck you whoever supports this mosque at GZ and don't respond to me.  

I hope Israel storms off and just takes out the trash in Hamas. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Liberals and the MSM tell me that Hamas are the victims. They can do no wrong. That's why it's OK for them to kill whomever they want and dance in the streets on 9/11 while claiming victim status.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Liberals and the MSM tell me that Hamas are the victims. They can do no wrong. That's why it's OK for them to kill whomever they want and dance in the streets on 9/11 while claiming victim status.  ::)

The left is nowhere to be found on reality. 

Fury

• Getbig V
The left is nowhere to be found on reality. 

I'm sure the MSM will pipe up long enough to blame the 4 dead Israelis for it.

It's hard to believe these people want peace when they do something like this every time peace talks come around. Then again, what would the Muslim world, the MSM and the liberals do if the Palestinians got their own state?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sure the MSM will pipe up long enough to blame the 4 dead Israelis for it.

It's hard to believe these people want peace when they do something like this every time peace talks come around. Then again, what would the Muslim world, the MSM and the liberals do if the Palestinians got their own state?  ::)

If the Palis get their own state - think Zimbabwe, Congo, Somalia etc. 

Fury

• Getbig V

If the Palis get their own state - think Zimbabwe, Congo, Somalia etc. 

No doubt. Hence why it's better to keep the religious zealots and terrorists in power.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Celebrations in Gaza after shooting attack
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3947257,00.html ^ | Sept 1, 2010 | Ali Waked

Processions of joy took place at a number of locations in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, after the shooting attack near Hebron, which left four Israelis dead.

(Excerpt) Read more at ynetnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 4 Israelis murdered in attack on eve of Peace talks to "send a message"
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 04:50:50 AM »
You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

I hope the Israelis take out the vermin again and cancel all peace talks and stick it up Obama's ass and send him a live feed of them destroying everything in site of Hamas. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 07:36:23 AM »
Jews killed on road where Obama demanded removal of checkpoints
World Net Daily ^ | 08/31/2010 | Aaron Klein

JERUSALEM – Today's deadly terror attack that killed four people took place on a road where the Israeli government removed staffed anti-terror checkpoints in line with requests from the Obama administration, WND has learned.

As President Obama was preparing for a Washington summit with the Israeli and Palestinian leaders, Palestinian terrorists today carried out a shooting attack, killing two Jewish men and two women, one of whom was pregnant.

The attack took place in the West Bank just south of the entrance to Kiryat Arba, near the historic biblical city of Hebron.

Israeli security officials say the terrorist shooting was a coordinated ambush.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 07:42:13 AM »
Today, you can walk through Gaza and buy the following item from several different street Vendors- A lighter with an insignia of the WTC going up in flames everytime you use it.

Why we waste our time with these animals is beyond my comprehension. You don't try to negotiate with a virus. You kill the virus. You don't discuss terms with a Baboon, you put the Baboon in a cage. Until we take the kiddie gloves off and start looking at these people for what they are, we will never defeat them completely. They have no value for human life, nothing to live for, are brainwashed, demented, sociopathic murderers backed by governments and funded with oil revenue. They are willing to do anything for their cause, the least of which is deceiving the highly gullible West- who is more concerned about the opinion of the international community than it is about winning.

These animals don't play by the "rules". They use human sheilds, they murder civilians on purpose, they purposely violate treaties, dishonor terms of agreements and talk out of both sides of their diseased mouths. Meanwhile, we pressure Israel to make concessions just to get the PLO/ Hamas terrorists to the bargaining table where inevitably they are going to do what they have always done-- lie their asses off and launch attacks against Israel before Obama is back at the White House watching reruns of Martin in his bedroom slippers. We let them get away with this time and time again. And because we enable these monsters, we deserve the consequences of our appeasement and stupidity. I hope Israel acts unilaterally and destroys all of Gaza after promising not to build more settlements. I hope every building, tent and store is burned to the ground and that the refugee camp is burned to the ground as well. A disproportionate act of extreme violence and aggression against these barbarians will do more for peace in the region than 10000 Israeli concessions and a similar number of horseshit "piss process" summits with President Osama.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 07:43:30 AM »
"Nuclear launch detected"

"Uhh... I'm in a heap of trouble!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 07:44:38 AM »
This story of the dead Israeli family all because of Obama removing the check points really pisses me off.  

Its bad enough we have to deal with Obama's daily acts of treason, but now others around the world have to be murdered due to his incompetence as well?  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 07:46:50 AM »
Today, you can walk through Gaza and buy the following item from several different street Vendors- A lighter with an insignia of the WTC going up in flames everytime you use it.

Why we waste our time with these animals is beyond my comprehension. You don't try to negotiate with a virus. You kill the virus. You don't discuss terms with a Baboon, you put the Baboon in a cage. Until we take the kiddie gloves off and start looking at these people for what they are, we will never defeat them completely. They have no value for human life, nothing to live for, are brainwashed, demented, sociopathic murderers backed by governments and funded with oil revenue. They are willing to do anything for their cause, the least of which is deceiving the highly gullible West- who is more concerned about the opinion of the international community than it is about winning.

These animals don't play by the "rules". They use human sheilds, they murder civilians on purpose, they purposely violate treaties, dishonor terms of agreements and talk out of both sides of their diseased mouths. Meanwhile, we pressure Israel to make concessions just to get the PLO/ Hamas terrorists to the bargaining table where inevitably they are going to do what they have always done-- lie their asses off and launch attacks against Israel before Obama is back at the White House watching reruns of Martin in his bedroom slippers. We let them get away with this time and time again. And because we enable these monsters, we deserve the consequences of our appeasement and stupidity. I hope Israel acts unilaterally and destroys all of Gaza after promising not to build more settlements. I hope every building, tent and store is burned to the ground and that the refugee camp is burned to the ground as well. A disproportionate act of extreme violence and aggression against these barbarians will do more for peace in the region than 10000 Israeli concessions and a similar number of horseshit "piss process" summits with President Osama.

That's racist, you islamophobe! The Palestinians are ALWAYS the victims. Everything they do is a direct result of Israeli aggression. For example, dancing the streets on 9/11? Israel/USA's fault.

The irony in this situation is that Hamas's version of Sharia Law treats the Palestinians worse than the Israelis do. But that doesn't sell papers.

And you just know there will be massive condemnation from the left and Muslim world when Israel retaliates for this.

"Nuclear launch detected"

"Uhh... I'm in a heap of trouble!"

;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 11:22:37 AM »

I have a much better idea: why don't we leave Iraq and never interfere with the Middle East again?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 11:24:17 AM »
  I have a much better idea: why don't we leave Iraq and never interfere with the Middle East again?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Islamists have been murdering, plundering, sacking, and destroying well before the USA even was formed as a nation. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
It's not like this is the first time America has dealt with Muslims, ever heard of the  Barbary Pirates?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WTF does Iraq have to do with Israel and Palestine?

Brutal reading comprehension problem.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »
WTF does Iraq have to do with Israel and Palestine?

Brutal reading comprehension problem.

My point is that the problems of the Middle East do not concern us americans. Instead of killing Palestinians like you suggest, to protect Jews, and get into even more trouble than we already are in, we should just leave and never go back there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 07:34:19 PM »
Yes- by never returning to the middle east, Muslims will be nice to everybody, leave the US alone and the world will be much better off.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »
Yes- by never returning to the middle east, Muslims will be nice to everybody, leave the US alone and the world will be much better off.

Man, the reason why the Muslim fanatics even attacked the U.S on 9/11 is because of the U.S' anabashed support for Israel. Why would they bomb the U.S if the U.S had no military presence in the Middle East? Because they would want to convert the infidels? Then why were there no Islamic terrorist strikes against us in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and much of the Twentieth century? Why did the terrorist strikes start in the early 1980s when the U.S started to deploy military personnel to help Israel against Arabs? Why didn't they bomb East Asian countries and Latin American countries, which are also full of infidels? Even the Islamic fanatics do not believe that infidels should be converted - very unlike the Western Christians who did try to convert the Arabs to Christianity in the Middle Ages killing millions of Arabs. What really angers the Muslims is to see the West supporting their enemies, trying to turn them secular, violating the sacred soil of Islam and raping their women. Leave the Middle East and Islamics will leave us.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
Even the Islamic fanatics do not believe that infidels should be converted - very unlike the Western Christians who did try to convert the Arabs to Christianity in the Middle Ages killing millions of Arabs. What really angers the Muslims is to see the West supporting their enemies, trying to turn them secular, violating the sacred soil of Islam and raping their women. Leave the Middle East and Islamics will leave us.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You have no idea what you're talking about. It has always been, and always will be: convert, pay the jizya or die. This will never change as it's set in stone by the Islamic holy books. The "extremists" these days prefer the "die" part as they know no one is going to convert and they're not going to be able to force the west into paying the jizya.

Why do people who are so grossly misinformed on even the most simple of points regarding Islam feel like telling everyone else how they operate? Bonus points for your throwing some revisionist history in there to boot. You are clearly a retard. Do some reading or stick to snapping german shepherd's necks.

Muslims have been waging jihad for 1400 years now. The USA has been around for a fraction of that.  

Oh, and Southeast Asia has a horrible Islamic extremism problem right now and has had one in certain areas for decades now. Jemaah Islamiyah, Abu Sayyaf and so on. You are beyond clueless.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
You have no idea what you're talking about. It has always been, and always will be: convert, pay the jizya or die. This will never change as it's set in stone by the Islamic holy books. The "extremists" these days prefer the "die" part as they know no one is going to convert and they're not going to be able to force the west into paying the jizya.

Why do people who are so grossly misinformed on even the most simple of points regarding Islam feel like telling everyone else how they operate? Bonus points for your throwing some revisionist history in there to boot. You are clearly a retard. Do some reading or stick to snapping german shepherd's necks.

Oh, and Muslims have been waging jihad for 1400 years now. The USA has been around for a fraction of that.  

Ok, so why aren't the Muslims doing terrorist attacks against East Asian, African and Latin American countries? After all, they are full of infidels. Why is it that they only attack Western nations, and above all the U.S? Even in Western countries the fanatics don't go threatening infidels with death if they don't convert; they only threaten with violence those who insult Islam.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 02:50:49 AM »
  Ok, so why aren't the Muslims doing terrorist attacks against East Asian, African and Latin American countries? After all, they are full of infidels. Why is it that they only attack Western nations, and above all the U.S? Even in Western countries the fanatics don't go threatening infidels with death if they don't convert; they only threaten with violence those who insult Islam.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
This is an oft repeated and totally nonsensical argument that clueless people make. Why is there an Islamist extremism problem between Russia and Chechnya? Why is there one with the dirt poor, starving and diseased inhabitants of The Sudan and Somalia (which FYI are in Africa)? What about in the Phillipines, Indonesia, India, Canada etc.? Are these countries actively supporting Israel? We set up military bases after the first Gulf War which also had nothing to do with Israel-- in fact the US had come to the aid of Kuwait, another Islamic country. Israel is a propaganda tool used by the Islamic Fundamentalists to recruit more martyrs and dupe braindead leftists into drumming up sympathy for opressed "freedom fighters". Not to mention the fact that Israel completely destroyed, dismantled and beat the whole Arab world into submission during the war that took place in '67. To the Islamsists this is a mortifying humuliation that will never be made right until the state of Israel is destroyed. And once that goal is achieved, bigger and better things lay on the horizon. I'm not even going to discuss the fact that there never was a Palestine and that the Arab world can't stand the Palestinian people unless they are blowing themselves up in the name of the Prophet, but I digress.

What possible advantage could there be to attacking South/ Central America? Most of those countries are utterly unimportant on the international stage, are poor, overrun by leftist gurellas, Drug Cartels or dictators that are sympathetic to the Islamic Fundamentalist cause. I would also venture to guess that there is an extremely low percentage of Muslims in the reigion as well, probably less than most other parts of the world.