Author Topic: Was Timothy McVeigh a Christian?  (Read 4912 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Was Timothy McVeigh a Christian?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 09:12:09 AM »
to my knowledge mcviegh didnt commit his act of terrorism in the name of jesus did he?

its not the same as islamic radicals that do protein...

I understand what youre saying bro but in all honesty a good portion of the blame lays with muslims in 1st world countries. I dont know if its part of the culture or what but they do not do enough to differentiate themselves from radical islam. They let more radical muslims do things without commenting and without pushing back against them.

there is a commercial coming out from CAIR(an islamic org) that condemns terrorism etc. in response to the NYC mosque back lash and the bad light they feel ppl see islam in...

WHERE WAS THIS AD 9 YEARS AGO? why is this the first such ad?

i can only speak for my parents....when you r running 2 gas stations and building 30 or so houses while trying to sell another 30 or so....you dont have time... i mean what r they supposed to do to differentiate themselves...go on TV and say " we r different"?  i mean seriously..gimme some ideas here...

the non extremist muslims in pakistan dont dare open their mouths cause the police there sure isn't gonna help ya if someone breaks into your house and kills you

as for commiting these acts in the name of islam...man those muslims must be REALLY stupid then..cause they obviously know that thats bad pr for the religion...soo maybe my dad is RIGHT...maybe most of these terrorist acts are false flag operations...islam sure didn't have such a bad name a mere 50 yrs ago :-\
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
i can only speak for my parents....when you r running 2 gas stations and building 30 or so houses while trying to sell another 30 or so....you dont have time... i mean what r they supposed to do to differentiate themselves...go on TV and say " we r different"?  i mean seriously..gimme some ideas here...

the non extremist muslims in pakistan dont dare open their mouths cause the police there sure isn't gonna help ya if someone breaks into your house and kills you

as for commiting these acts in the name of islam...man those muslims must be REALLY stupid then..cause they obviously know that thats bad pr for the religion...soo maybe my dad is RIGHT...maybe most of these terrorist acts are false flag operations...islam sure didn't have such a bad name a mere 50 yrs ago :-\
lol you dont find time protein, you make time...do you just find time to study or do you purposely make time?

thats my point these groups and the muslim community as a whole havnt gone out of their way like they are trying to do now to differentiate themselves...why didnt they do this 9 yrs ago?
I understand if youre in a region that it is detrimental to your well being to speak up but thats not the case here in the states, in england, in europe

I would agree they are stupid but they from what i can tell arent concerned with how islam looks to non islamics...

again did mcveigh commit his terrorist act in the name of jesus? if not then this is a horrible argument...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »
l

I would agree they are stupid but they from what i can tell arent concerned with how islam looks to non islamics...

actually you might have hit on something there....since they dont even coonsider these terrorists as muslims then they dont probablty feel that they have to justify themselves to anyone..you might have something there
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »

actually you might have hit on something there....since they dont even coonsider these terrorists as muslims then they dont probablty feel that they have to justify themselves to anyone..you might have something there
i meant the terrorists dont care how non islamist view islam...

ppl who want to live in a society need to be concerned about how others view them to a certain extent.

and it doesnt matter what they view them as it matters what others view them as...

Ive said this many many times the muslim apathy towards condemning terrorism in any discernable way is a big part of the anti muslim sentiment in this country.

Where was the urge to distance islam from radical islam 9 yrs ago? where was the urge to condemn those actions commited in the name of their religion 9 yrs ago?

Im not saying they didnt condemn it but they didnt make it a point to condemn it and distance themselves from these radicals...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »

Where was the urge to distance islam from radical islam 9 yrs ago? where was the urge to condemn those actions commited in the name of their religion 9 yrs ago?

part of it simply ws fear to of saying anything i think...i ws repeatedly told not to go to bars n clubs by my parents...which i did anyhow...and i got into a few fights for people coming up to me and saying stuff like "what did we ever do to you people??"  :-\

surprisingly though...99% of the ones that actually shoved me ( and got their ass handed to them a second after ) were black...

they didn't know all the white rednecky bouncers were my friends...so they got taken to the back alley  ;)

so i figure..for a lot of people the fear ws justified...for fucks sake..some indian sikhs got killed in NY...they have nothing to do with islam
carpe` vaginum!

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
  • What's Good To Ya, Might Not Be Good For Ya!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
replace christ with god or mohammed and you sound like my dad  >:(

I'm definitely not your dad, but I am a lover of ALL people! From the looks of your post that I've read, if I would have been your dad, it appears I would have been a proud poppa! Have you ever wondered why God is represented by so many different religions? Have you ever wondered why there is so much DISUNITY and/or disagreement within these religions? Have you ever noticed that in most of them, you can ask 50 different members of a particular SAME religion the SAME, EXACT spiritual question, yet get 50 DIFFERNT answers? I thought God was a God of unity and organization? How can these people, if being instructed by the same God and supposedly using the same source of God's thoughts, instructions, principles, morals, ethics, etc., be so CONFUSED? Is God, a God of confusion?
Bright Future Ahead!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 01:55:10 PM »
tony here..people speaking out as you say

watch this video..which i doubt u will

carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 09:07:17 AM »
tony here..people speaking out as you say

watch this video..which i doubt u will

ive watched 10 mins so far and only one person has condemned terrorism...

sorry pakis but why should we put other ppls interest ahead of our own?

thats your govts job not ours, ours is to look after our citizens so yes youre right in that respect one "white" life is worth more than one "brown" life(their words not mine)

Ill watch more later Im off to play a round of golf

LOL more evil america, evil america

Ill give you the america meddling in foreign affairs but the first 10 mins or so with ppl complaining about us being in afghanistan and pressuring pakistan... ::) ::) ::)