Author Topic: can i have relations with this girl  (Read 4952 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: can i have relations with this girl
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »
is that a team here at getfag???????????

im just kidding really  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 10:07:01 PM »
is that a team here at getfag???????????
Depends on where your morals lie........ ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12:16 AM »
Whats really fucked up is he went back for more when he got out.......

hahaha, sounds like a true getbigger ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2010, 01:17:04 AM »
Ive heard about this a lot. I dont see how they can prove anything though. How can the parents prove the guy had sex with the daughter? Even if they prove she isnt a virgin, how can they prove it was him? Assume they prove that the guy and the daughter did have sex, couldn't the guy just as easily say the daughter raped him? I mean doesnt that argument hold the amount of, or lack of, proof that the argument would hold if the girl said that the guy she was dating for ___months/years forced sex upon her many many times while she didnt want it?

This is not taking into consideration the common public view on it, or what's assumed to be more or less possible, but I mean talking about what has proof in a court of law. Similar situation with women raping men, or women beating up men, etc.

Three True stories:

A Indian woman files for a restraining order against a 18 yr old who trying to lure her 14 yr old daughter to have sex with him (if she hasn't already)--the young lady in question looked like she was 22, and when she turns 18, will be SMOKIN BAD...
Mom says, "I wasyoung and beautiful once...but these kids all they want is sex...she needs to save herself for marriage", what mom doesn't know is that once that chica goes to college...it's on...

A  woman wants to file charges for violation of a restraining order because her minor daughter goes over to the guy's house and he opens the door...

A father wants to file for a restraining order because The Coach (football) is always "counseling" his minor son, and his son walks around in his underwear at The Coach's house...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 01:19:55 AM »
im questioning this even though she wants it so bad and you do sixteen year olds?  your definitly lacking moral fiber....  :o

stfu queer
No doubt about it...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2010, 01:47:28 AM »
she's legal in texas...

bench

Yeeeeeeeeehhhaawwwww!!!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2010, 04:59:21 AM »
Three True stories:

A Indian woman files for a restraining order against a 18 yr old who trying to lure her 14 yr old daughter to have sex with him (if she hasn't already)--the young lady in question looked like she was 22, and when she turns 18, will be SMOKIN BAD...
Mom says, "I wasyoung and beautiful once...but these kids all they want is sex...she needs to save herself for marriage", what mom doesn't know is that once that chica goes to college...it's on...

A  woman wants to file charges for violation of a restraining order because her minor daughter goes over to the guy's house and he opens the door...

A father wants to file for a restraining order because The Coach (football) is always "counseling" his minor son, and his son walks around in his underwear at The Coach's house...

Yep, and that "Coach" runs around here talking about strength training with "mma wrastling and passing the guard"
I

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2010, 05:03:38 AM »
Check your state laws.  If she isn't considered of the age of legal consent, don't do it.  You may think it is consensual, but if you drop her, she, or her parents, could claim statutory rape and press criminal charges.  If 18 is age of consent in your state, wait until her birthday and give her a present to remember.

And even if she or her parents did, DENY DENY DENY! lol

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2010, 05:49:28 AM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2010, 06:37:44 AM »
The power of the vag

That's nothing.  Years ago there was a teacher that was 26-28, and he was fucking a student that was 16 at the time......that's actually legal....not the teacher/student thing, but the ages are ok here.....so far.  So anyway, this teacher has a roommate and they get into a fight.  Roommate knows what he's doing and finds the video that the teacher and girl made......which is illegal.  So you can fuck 16 yo here, you just can't tape it til 18.   He went to jail, and obviously lost his teaching license.  Meanwhile the girl joins the gym I work at.  (a coworker went to hs with her and told me it was her) So as I got to know her I brought it up, and she tells me that he is on probation now and ordered to have no contact.  However, they do all the time and went camping that weekend and he was moving to a bordering state to take a job at a lumber company with her planning to move there with him as soon as court order expired that year.  That is the power of the vag right there!

And yes, she was hot as fuck with some of the sexiest eyes I've ever seen. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2010, 06:38:31 AM »
shes 17 shes really mature

Sure she is.  Sure.

Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2010, 06:40:38 AM »
Illegal where I live.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
That's nothing.  Years ago there was a teacher that was 26-28, and he was fucking a student that was 16 at the time......that's actually legal....not the teacher/student thing, but the ages are ok here.....so far.  So anyway, this teacher has a roommate and they get into a fight.  Roommate knows what he's doing and finds the video that the teacher and girl made......which is illegal.  So you can fuck 16 yo here, you just can't tape it til 18.   He went to jail, and obviously lost his teaching license.  Meanwhile the girl joins the gym I work at.  (a coworker went to hs with her and told me it was her) So as I got to know her I brought it up, and she tells me that he is on probation now and ordered to have no contact.  However, they do all the time and went camping that weekend and he was moving to a bordering state to take a job at a lumber company with her planning to move there with him as soon as court order expired that year.  That is the power of the vag right there!

And yes, she was hot as fuck with some of the sexiest eyes I've ever seen. 

was this her ?

175lbs by 31st July

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
all of these posts about young girls and fucking them just for fun.......

Makes me so glad that I don't have a daughter. I couldn't fathom a situation where I accidently walked in on my teenage daughter getting plowed in the vag by some jerkoff.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »
all of these posts about young girls and fucking them just for fun.......

Makes me so glad that I don't have a daughter. I couldn't fathom a situation where I accidently walked in on my teenage daughter getting plowed in the vag by some jerkoff.
Not much better then having a jerkoff son that does someone's teenage daughter.
A