Author Topic: 10 y/o girl on Steroids!  (Read 22278 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 10 y/o girl on Steroids!
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »
I have completed my degree and hated it. It was a law degree.

I actually may be startinga  graduate trainee management scheme if I am lucky very soon. It is with a Govt Organisation and they trian you for 2 years then place you as amanager. I am on the shortlist of potential appointees it just depends on where I am and how many places they can offer. They sent me a letter last week saying they are waiting on confirmation of budget and on Tuesday I have to meet them for pre employment checks (citizenship eligibility to work etc)

This in no way guarentees me a job but it means when they get the budget sorted in next week or 2 they can start people asap. I hope I get this as the current job I have I have been doing for almost 8 year. Kinda just grown out of it and it bores me to tears now.

The door is just an easy way to geta  few quid working in a relaxed and at times fun enviroment. Without the extra door money coming through I would not really be able to run my car etc or just spend money on thing sI want when I see them. When I am in a position financially to drop the doorwork I will do it and enjoy the free weekends lol

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 09:48:34 AM »
I have completed my degree and hated it. It was a law degree.

I actually may be startinga  graduate trainee management scheme if I am lucky very soon. It is with a Govt Organisation and they trian you for 2 years then place you as amanager. I am on the shortlist of potential appointees it just depends on where I am and how many places they can offer. They sent me a letter last week saying they are waiting on confirmation of budget and on Tuesday I have to meet them for pre employment checks (citizenship eligibility to work etc)

This in no way guarentees me a job but it means when they get the budget sorted in next week or 2 they can start people asap. I hope I get this as the current job I have I have been doing for almost 8 year. Kinda just grown out of it and it bores me to tears now.

The door is just an easy way to geta  few quid working in a relaxed and at times fun enviroment. Without the extra door money coming through I would not really be able to run my car etc or just spend money on thing sI want when I see them. When I am in a position financially to drop the doorwork I will do it and enjoy the free weekends lol

I wish you all the best. People give you shit here but you are a good guy.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
ha cheers dude.

No probs par for the course - If you give it out you have to expect that it is returned

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2010, 10:51:11 AM »
This is a more 'normal' photo of me beside my sister. there is less than a year between us.

looks hot, apart from that large black birthmark on her face  ;D

good luck with the job j.
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »
looks hot, apart from that large black birthmark on her face  ;D

good luck with the job j.

Thanks man will let ya's know if I get it or not.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
goudy is a big as a cock

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »
 her = ped + black dna