Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173366 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #1050 on: September 20, 2010, 07:21:40 AM »
Someone with an IQ of 160 would never make an activity as mundane, frivolous and intellectually unstimulating as bodybuilding the center of their lives, even though a person this intelligent can be interested in weight training for health reasons.
SUCKMYMUSCLE

Disagree entirely.  Bodybuilding could be interpreted as a constant science experiment, with an endless array of results due to changes in diet, chemicals, timing, exercise etc.  To assume a person would shun a particular interest due to IQ level is wrong.
Y

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1051 on: September 20, 2010, 07:28:24 AM »
One thing he has achieved, it seems, is that he has created an increadibly long and fast growing thread on Get Big.

Here's another thought. Ross and Disturbia - how far do you guys live from each other? There seems to be a huge amount of tension between you. Have you considered meeting up, and having it out face to face (in a controlled environment and with certain rules in place)? And if so, can we get the vid of the fight on GetBig?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #1052 on: September 20, 2010, 08:09:34 AM »
Disagree entirely.  Bodybuilding could be interpreted as a constant science experiment, with an endless array of results due to changes in diet, chemicals, timing, exercise etc.  To assume a person would shun a particular interest due to IQ level is wrong.

Ross' selection of shirts would indicate his Iq level is one bathtub fart bubble above 40.  sorry to dissapoint.
Deep Tissue Massage

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1053 on: September 20, 2010, 08:27:53 AM »
Ross' selection of shirts would indicate his Iq level is one bathtub fart bubble above 40.  sorry to dissapoint.

This is without question.

My response was in no way a defense of Ross, as I have missed most of this thread.
Y

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1054 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:21 AM »
Disagree entirely.  Bodybuilding could be interpreted as a constant science experiment, with an endless array of results due to changes in diet, chemicals, timing, exercise etc.  To assume a person would shun a particular interest due to IQ level is wrong.

Bodybuilding is not rocket science. To assume that a man with an intelligence above your average Nobelist in physics would find bodybuilding intellectually stimulating enough to make it the focus of his life is sophomoric. With so many more challenging fields with so much more intellectual relevance, why choose kinesiology/sports' science/bodybuilding? Besides, bodybuilding is a purely physical pursuit and the ultra intelligent invariably scorn purely physical pursuits. I am not aware of any super intelligent people who are interested in bodybuilding as the primary focus of their lives. Where are these geniuses? Writing for bodybuilding mags? Lol.

But let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that this man with an intelligence on the level of Kepler decided to dedicate his life to studying a field as "hard" and intellectually challenging as bodybuilding. Ok, so where are his brilliant thesis on kinesiology and physiology as it relates to bodybuilding? Why haven't I read anything that he wrote? With an IQ closing on Darwin's and Maxwell's, he should have easily settled the issue of which is the maximally effective way to train and eat and the absolute best stimulus to induce muscular hypertrophy to the maximum degree possible as fast as possible. His theory should be insightful, elegant and possesed of perfect logical consistency. This is what I would expect from someone with an IQ of 160 that made this the focus of his life. Mike Mentzer had an IQ of 135 and he came up with a logical theory that tried to explain which is the best stimulus for muscle growth. Mentzer strikes me as being a lot more intelligent than this Erstling guy, so there is no way in fucking hell that this moron has an IQ of 160.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #1055 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:42 AM »
Bodybuilding is an ART and a SCIENCE, which requires an intimate and extensive knowledge of biology, chemistry, and human physiology.  I find it extremely satisfying, challenging, and utterly stimulating.  Bodybuilding, as a lifestyle, provides me with an excellenty source of pleasure and happiness while simultaneously encouraging physical, mental, and emotional growth on a daily basis.  Bodybuilding has been one of the greatest learning experiences of my life, and the lessons that I have learned have made me a much greater man.

Having said that, bodybuilding remains a HOBBY for me, a lifestyle choice that I enjoy very much.  Although I do not compete for the sport, I have indeed contributed to bodybuilding theory in all domains, including training, nutrition, and supplementation.  Do a GOOGLE on my name and some of my work will appear, I also have my own forum.

I have plenty of other hobbies that are far more intellectually taxing than bodybuilding; after all, SCIENCE is my true love and passion.  If you'd like to discuss Quantum Mechanics, Classical physics(Newtonian and Einsteinian), Thermodynamics, Chromodynamics, Systems and Information theory, Quantum information theory, Chaos and Complexity theory, M-Theory, String theory, or any other cosmological viewpoint, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to engage in discourse. ;)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1056 on: September 20, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »
No need to discuss Chaos - there's already enough about him on this forum :)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #1057 on: September 20, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »
chill with your high and mighty bullshit son.
some of us have trained longer than you been alive.
i personally have children older than you so you really
should consider the bullshit you spew is horseshit. don't make us get
all disturbia on your punk ass. idiot lazy felony drug using excuse for a weightlifter
that describes you

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #1058 on: September 20, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
all disturbia on your punk ass. idiot lazy felony drug using excuse for a weightlifter
that describes you

First of all, I have been training since I was 16 years old, I am now 27.  I never touched an anabolic steroid until I was almost 22 years old, and still to this day, I have NEVER used Human Growth Hormone. My steroid philosophy is one of moderation and strategy, utilizing very low dosages of Testosterone over longer durations of time.  I don't believe in "Steroid CYCLES", I have developed my own "Steroid Therapies".  Training and nutrition are the most important variables in the bodybuilding equation!

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #1059 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »

first and last of all son, you are a felony drug user.
all your type are too lazy to do hard training. those that
do compete. you? rather fag about town like your some huge dude.
your ordinary, very ordinary for a natural lifter. as drug user weightlifter your pathetic.
shut up and quit posting fuckwit

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
all disturbia on your punk ass.
idiot lazy felony drug using excuse for a weightlifter
that describes you

lolol thats awesome, I am honored

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1061 on: September 20, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
 Bodybuilding is not rocket science. To assume that a man with an intelligence above your average Nobelist in physics would find bodybuilding intellectually stimulating enough to make it the focus of his life is sophomoric. With so many more challenging fields with so much more intellectual relevance, why choose kinesiology/sports' science/bodybuilding? Besides, bodybuilding is a purely physical pursuit and the ultra intelligent invariably scorn purely physical pursuits. I am not aware of any super intelligent people who are interested in bodybuilding as the primary focus of their lives. Where are these geniuses? Writing for bodybuilding mags? Lol.

But let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that this man with an intelligence on the level of Kepler decided to dedicate his life to studying a field as "hard" and intellectually challenging as bodybuilding. Ok, so where are his brilliant thesis on kinesiology and physiology as it relates to bodybuilding? Why haven't I read anything that he wrote? With an IQ closing on Darwin's and Maxwell's, he should have easily settled the issue of which is the maximally effective way to train and eat and the absolute best stimulus to induce muscular hypertrophy to the maximum degree possible as fast as possible. His theory should be insightful, elegant and possesed of perfect logical consistency. This is what I would expect from someone with an IQ of 160 that made this the focus of his life. Mike Mentzer had an IQ of 135 and he came up with a logical theory that tried to explain which is the best stimulus for muscle growth. Mentzer strikes me as being a lot more intelligent than this Erstling guy, so there is no way in fucking hell that this moron has an IQ of 160.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm sure there are also many ultra-intelligent people who are more interested in what shape they can sculpt their own feces in than quantum physics.

To your point, the ultra smart may lean towards some of the endeavors you listed.  But, to assume that ANY smart person would dismiss one particular branch of science or personal pursuit due to that level of intelligence, is silly.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1062 on: September 20, 2010, 06:35:55 PM »
Ya what if they're smart but short?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1063 on: September 20, 2010, 08:02:35 PM »
Yep.  For better or worse, this is Ross alright.

Bro, your protein vodka post really went over big on the other board.  LOL  Hit me up and I will rub out those infractions for you.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #1064 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »
Ross taking any orals by the handful he can find= "knowledge of chemistry".

LOL, this little guido jew retard is too precious.
Deep Tissue Massage

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #1065 on: September 20, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »

I'm sure there are also many ultra-intelligent people who are more interested in what shape they can sculpt their own feces in than quantum physics.

To your point, the ultra smart may lean towards some of the endeavors you listed.  But, to assume that ANY smart person would dismiss one particular branch of science or personal pursuit due to that level of intelligence, is silly.

This is true but how many people do you think have ever visited a bodybuilding site/ posted on the forum with an iq anywhere near 160 as this fool claims.   There are not many around who have that level of intelligence and when they do they tend to be very odd people.  

Ross, what was your high school and college education like?  were you an outcast at times?
Wait for it....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2010, 02:46:21 AM »

Ross, what was your high school and college education like?  were you an outcast at times?

Thank god things are different for him now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: September 21, 2010, 10:26:12 AM »
has there been another bench video yet?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1068 on: September 22, 2010, 04:28:59 AM »

No, not yet.  Also no leg workout video either, so we'll all look forward to that obviously!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #1069 on: September 22, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »
This is true but how many people do you think have ever visited a bodybuilding site/ posted on the forum with an iq anywhere near 160 as this fool claims.   There are not many around who have that level of intelligence and when they do they tend to be very odd people.  

I am indeed a very ODD person; I am young, cool, charismatic, and attractive, although most of my friends aren't interested in discussing Quantum physics and Thermodynamics.   My interest and passion in Bodybuilding is a direct result of my PERSONALITY, and has very little to do with my actual intelligence.  I am an EGO-driven person, and bodybuilding has functioned as an excellent channel for me.

I was always popular among my peers, because of my personality and charisma, but on some level I have always been DIFFERENT and in many cases ostracized for my unique perceptions of reality.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #1070 on: September 22, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »

I'll do a bench video this week, legs I did yesterday.  STAY TUNED!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #1071 on: September 22, 2010, 07:41:17 AM »
WakJob  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1072 on: September 22, 2010, 07:43:41 AM »
I am indeed a very ODD person; I am young, cool, charismatic, and attractive, although most of my friends aren't interested in discussing Quantum physics and Thermodynamics.   My interest and passion in Bodybuilding is a direct result of my PERSONALITY, and has very little to do with my actual intelligence.  I am an EGO-driven person, and bodybuilding has functioned as an excellent channel for me.

I was always popular among my peers, because of my personality and charisma, but on some level I have always been DIFFERENT and in many cases ostracized for my unique perceptions of reality.
Hehe. Incorrect use of the semi-colon in the first sentence, William Safire.   ;)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #1073 on: September 22, 2010, 07:45:36 AM »
Ross, do you use anything against hairloss?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #1074 on: September 22, 2010, 07:50:12 AM »
This gimmick account is hilarious!