Author Topic: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe  (Read 55032 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2010, 02:09:08 AM »
but it's near impossible to disprove god,

It's impossible to prove God exists.

theonlyone

« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2010, 02:20:02 AM »
It's impossible to prove God exists.

There is a proof, 6'th proof, educate yourself buddy, no one is going to do it for you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »
HAHAHA, the holy monks are at it again... haha... pathetic little creatures..

and theonlyone trying to be so wellspoken when he ridicules beautiful women as scary and trashy things  ::), such a peacefull and balanced individual.

another dual faced preach  from these crazy folk  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2010, 02:36:36 AM »
You post a lot but tell it brief - does god exist or not?
Of course god doesn't exist.  God is just a nice idea for those who don't want to think about the inner working of the Universe. Stephen Hawking has devoted his life to physics and the learning of the cosmos, his theories would be far more believable than the millions of morons over the centuries who like to make up they gayest make believe stories about god and creation.  I can understand those beliefs being accepted thousands of years ago because the human race had very little information about themselves and the cosmos.  Now we have tons of great knowledge on ourselves and the cosmos, it's time to kick GOD to the kerb and stand up and be counted.  GOD doesn't exist, and someday the human race will know their purpose and the origins of existence.  Until that day my friends, eat plenty of good quality protein and train hard.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2010, 02:43:58 AM »

If there is no God, eternal soul or after life, what's the point of living? Just kill yourself now. You won't know the difference.

theonlyone

« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2010, 03:27:23 AM »
Of course god doesn't exist.  God is just a nice idea for those who don't want to think about the inner working of the Universe. Stephen Hawking has devoted his life to physics and the learning of the cosmos, his theories would be far more believable than the millions of morons over the centuries who like to make up they gayest make believe stories about god and creation.  I can understand those beliefs being accepted thousands of years ago because the human race had very little information about themselves and the cosmos.  Now we have tons of great knowledge on ourselves and the cosmos, it's time to kick GOD to the kerb and stand up and be counted.  GOD doesn't exist, and someday the human race will know their purpose and the origins of existence.  Until that day my friends, eat plenty of good quality protein and train hard.
When Hawkings dies, that mere mortal, which will occur soon, I'll let you the adamant non believer try the following - extract Hawkings from the his afterlife and ask him about God. Unless its possible no one can tell that there is no afterlife which by itself proves that God exists. You must be new here but I'm not going to debate with you, I know your the following train of thoughts. >:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2010, 03:35:20 AM »
Cut out these absolute bullshit debates on this muscle forum!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2010, 03:48:50 AM »
fuck off basile,  it may be healthy to talk about other things once than men in thongs.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2010, 03:49:04 AM »
"God is good, God is great. Thank you God, for this high quality protein on my plate."

Dig In!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2010, 04:02:47 AM »
How do you know what an ants capacities are, have you experienced existence as an ant.
What animal has achieved immortality? What animal is the most warlike? What animal has the greatest supercity on the planet? Not man but ants. They are the real success story. It is only their tiny size and our vanity that allows us to hold onto the myth of our supremacy. Ants rule the planet. They are found in more habitats from far northern Finland to the sweltering tropics. The largest colony known of these insects is in Japan, where 306 million ants, with 1 million queens, in 45,000 colonies spread over 270 hectares. The fiercest warriors on earth are the slave maker ants. Other ants have barracks and sentry posts to protect themselves against surprise attack.
Perhaps it is you that is arrogant for assuming to know what an ant knows -  it is not arrogance to suggest that god doesn't exist, just a factual statement-  Wether or not god exists is irrelevant, one could simply live their life and never hear of the concept of god and still live a healthy and productive life.  Even if a god did exist, it is not important.

your arguing two different things...........are ants amazing in thier pre-programmed social strata.....yes?
                                                       do ants have "intellect" in human terms................no. ..............they are like robots

your a fucking moron...............no one would argue that ants are amazing and that their efficiency, subdivisions, and orginization is nothing short of amazing

but ants are ROBOTS for all intents and purposes...............t hey have no higher reasoning, self-awareness, or emotions

function by a rigid class system and pheromones

but for you to say "you dont understand them MAN, maybe they do have complex emotions"....................NO, you are a fuckign idiot................... .ants function like robots function, their is a collective hive intelligence, and an intrinsically born infoirmation about what their job in life is

but your making a fool of yourself arguing that ants are having esssoterric metaphysical thoughts and revelations, thay dont have the capaticy and barely have a bran

fucking MORON...... ::) ::) ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2010, 04:30:04 AM »
your arguing two different things...........are ants amazing in thier pre-programmed social strata.....yes?
                                                       do ants have "intellect" in human terms................no. ..............they are like robots

your a fucking moron...............no one would argue that ants are amazing and that their efficiency, subdivisions, and orginization is nothing short of amazing

but ants are ROBOTS for all intents and purposes...............t hey have no higher reasoning, self-awareness, or emotions

function by a rigid class system and pheromones

but for you to say "you dont understand them MAN, maybe they do have complex emotions"....................NO, you are a fuckign idiot................... .ants function like robots function, their is a collective hive intelligence, and an intrinsically born infoirmation about what their job in life is

but your making a fool of yourself arguing that ants are having esssoterric metaphysical thoughts and revelations, thay dont have the capaticy and barely have a bran

fucking MORON...... ::) ::) ::)
Someone needs to soothe themselves by sucking on mums tit!  Sorry, I didn't realise you were an expert on Ants! The fact you consider humans intellectual is fascinating, I am often amazed that we search for intelligent life elsewhere, as there appears to be very little of it here on earth, and even less so in this forum.  Ants at least have developed an efficient system for living relatively peacefully in more environments than humans.  If humans ever pull of an effecient way of living together in peace then I will consider them intelligent.  Until then, we are nothing but unevolved bacteria.  By the way, I was not arguing that ants have esssoterric metaphysical thoughts and revelations, only that you cannot know what it is like to experience life as an ant, therefore unable to suggest that ants couldn't understand human behaviour.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2010, 04:34:21 AM »
When Hawkings dies, that mere mortal, which will occur soon, I'll let you the adamant non believer try the following - extract Hawkings from the his afterlife and ask him about God. Unless its possible no one can tell that there is no afterlife which by itself proves that God exists. You must be new here but I'm not going to debate with you, I know your the following train of thoughts. >:(
You seem to have a lot of pre conceived ideas, what makes you think you meet god in the afterlife, what happens after death is unknown to the living.  And how you came to the conclusion that because we cant bring people back from the afterlife proves Gods existence, well, how can you argue with that non logic. that's absurd.  I just realised that this response was a joke, because no serious individual could post such a ludicrous statement. I get it now, thanks for the laugh
V

theonlyone

« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2010, 04:45:40 AM »
You seem to have a lot of pre conceived ideas, what makes you think you meet god in the afterlife, what happens after death is unknown to the living.  And how you came to the conclusion that because we cant bring people back from the afterlife proves Gods existence, well, how can you argue with that non logic. that's absurd.  I just realised that this response was a joke, because no serious individual could post such a ludicrous statement. I get it now, thanks for the laugh
Does afterlife exist? You don't know for sure, right? But you know for sure that God doens't exist!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2010, 04:56:58 AM »
Someone needs to soothe themselves by sucking on mums tit!  Sorry, I didn't realise you were an expert on Ants! The fact you consider humans intellectual is fascinating, I am often amazed that we search for intelligent life elsewhere, as there appears to be very little of it here on earth, and even less so in this forum.  Ants at least have developed an efficient system for living relatively peacefully in more environments than humans.  If humans ever pull of an effecient way of living together in peace then I will consider them intelligent.  Until then, we are nothing but unevolved bacteria.  By the way, I was not arguing that ants have esssoterric metaphysical thoughts and revelations, only that you cannot k

now what it is like to experience life as an ant, therefore unable to suggest that ants couldn't understand human behaviour.

eggh god................answe r me honestly, are you fucking retarded

see, humans have these things that are called BRAINS...............you might have heard of them ...........they weight like 8 lbs and are responsible for memory, thought, and higher motor function and reasoning

ants...............do not have the hardware...........they have brains that are like 1/1,000,000 the size of ourse.............and support the most basic of functions like motor-control and smell............and they exhibit a hive mind, where the groups shows a collective intellect

ants are incapable of going "im in a bad mood today, i feel sad"..............just like they are incapable of going "i miss my dead mother"............or "they sky is blue"...........and a matter of fact, they cannot communicate to themselves at all because they have no higher reasoning, language, or emotion centers

they are pre-programmed, and function like very simple robots would function

stop embarrassing yourself adn saying "how do you know what ants think".................you just look like a fucking idiot, like really, you sound like a child

bye the way, you double your previous ignorance saying "ants live peacefully".............ant society is more violent and then you can possibly imagine

theonlyone

« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2010, 05:14:29 AM »
you just look like a fucking idiot, like really, you sound like a child

Agree. See the next nonsense she's going to post

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2010, 05:22:27 AM »
Someone needs to soothe themselves by sucking on mums tit!  Sorry, I didn't realise you were an expert on Ants! The fact you consider humans intellectual is fascinating, I am often amazed that we search for intelligent life elsewhere, as there appears to be very little of it here on earth, and even less so in this forum.  Ants at least have developed an efficient system for living relatively peacefully in more environments than humans.  If humans ever pull of an effecient way of living together in peace then I will consider them intelligent.  Until then, we are nothing but unevolved bacteria.  By the way, I was not arguing that ants have esssoterric metaphysical thoughts and revelations, only that you cannot know what it is like to experience life as an ant, therefore unable to suggest that ants couldn't understand human behaviour.

Animals develop a balance with their natural surroundings and thrive on ingrained instincts and behavioural patterns. The more successful and resilient a species is, the more of it is found in more places. But they live for the sake of surviving long enough to reproduce, to make sure the species as a whole perpetuates. When they can't cope with the environmental conditions, they die out.

Your saying ants live "peacefully" seems to imply that they choose a higher path morally / conceptually, out of the many choices they have, which is not true. They devote all their energy to doing whatever is needed to perpetuate their population. They are just as territorial as other insects or animals, and can be just as destructive in their own ways. They are not noble nor are they capable of conceptual ways of thinking.

Humans are animals biologically, but also much more than that. Our way of surviving is by manipulating the natural resources around us to further our cause and way / standard of living. Yes, we make tons of mistakes and will keep doing so, but that doesn't negate any of our achievements, from our understanding of all that we know so far to everything we've created, be it good or bad.

Technologically, we are in the adolescent stage of development, which is why things are so unstable. That doesn't mean that we aren't capable of improving. You can't look at a snapshot of a process (that evolves over millions of years) in a very early stage and conclude that the conditions at the time of observation will remain unchanged.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2010, 05:27:50 AM »
Animals develop a balance with their natural surroundings and thrive on ingrained instincts and behavioural patterns. The more successful and resilient a species is, the more of it is found in more places. But they live for the sake of surviving long enough to reproduce, to make sure the species as a whole perpetuates. When they can't cope with the environmental conditions, they die out.

Your saying ants live "peacefully" seems to imply that they choose a higher path morally / conceptually, out of the many choices they have, which is not true. They devote all their energy to doing whatever is needed to perpetuate their population. They are just as territorial as other insects or animals, and can be just as destructive in their own ways. They are not noble nor are they capable of conceptual ways of thinking.

Humans are animals biologically, but also much more than that. Our way of surviving is by manipulating the natural resources around us to further our cause and way / standard of living. Yes, we make tons of mistakes and will keep doing so, but that doesn't negate any of our achievements, from our understanding of all that we know so far to everything we've created, be it good or bad.

Technologically, we are in the adolescent stage of development, which is why things are so unstable. That doesn't mean that we aren't capable of improving. You can't look at a snapshot of a process (that evolves over millions of years) in a very early stage and conclude that the conditions at the time of observation will remain unchanged.

exactly

the are not neutral to the enviornment and "peaceful" because of some conscientious decision or altruistic purpose

its just how they are programmed to function

and saying we should look at ants as some moral barometer............... .......take a look at those old science videos to see what happens to one of the ants in a colony the second it gets hurt, or the second it comes back dificient, or with a different smell on it.......it gets cannabalized unmercifully

then look at a video of what happens when one ant colony/species comes into contact with another........they fight until one side is left

Utopian morons like "e-kul" frustrate me................

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2010, 05:32:40 AM »
Does afterlife exist? You don't know for sure, right? But you know for sure that God doens't exist!

We don't know if Dragon's exists doesn't mean they do. the absence of proof doesn't enhance the possibility.

theonlyone

« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2010, 05:41:59 AM »
We don't know if Dragon's exists doesn't mean they do. the absence of proof doesn't enhance the possibility.
Your post would have looked smarter if you posted like this - Do dragons exist in an afterlife? Yes, no? If yes I kill myself

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2010, 05:44:49 AM »
Your post would have looked smarter if you posted like this - Do dragons exist in an afterlife? Yes, no? If yes I kill myself

lol

the point stands there is no proof of dragons but no one has disproved them either so according to your rational they must exist until proven fake

and don't kill yourself God tends to frown on that

theonlyone

« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2010, 05:50:15 AM »
lol

the point stands there is no proof of dragons but no one has disproved them either so according to your rational they must exist until proven fake

and don't kill yourself God tends to frown on that

I dont have a problem if someone believes that his God is a dragon or a doll. Mental issue?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2010, 07:24:43 AM »
Some of you guys are implying that Hawking denies god altogether; I don’t think he explicitly states that, at least not from the article reviews I’ve read.  He just says it doesn’t require a god to create a universe, that a universe can be self replicating. The ridiculous responses on yahoo like he’s going to burn in hell for such a thought is a reminder that we are still not out of the Middle Ages, at least with respect to free thought and ideas.  Can he be wrong? Of course, but if there is anyone qualified for such an opinion, I would put my money on Hawking over any religious layman.  A lot of people think that all these scientists do is come up with wacky, unsubstantiated ideas on par with anyone’s, but the reason the good ones stick around, like Theory of Relativity and the Big Bang, is because they can’t be put down, and remember, there are many people out there, for money and recognition, that want to!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »
muslims....jews....chris tians fighting over god in this thread.....

sorta like arguing about who has got the best imaginairy friend  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »
When they can't cope with the environmental conditions, they die out.

As I stated about Smilodon (Saber Tooth Cat) and the disappearance of its megafauna prey.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »
i didnt need this retard to teach me god doesnt exist...