Author Topic: 'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West (Video)  (Read 3051 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: 'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »
My issue is that there is not a counter movement to the crazies.  If the crazies are only 10% why don't the 90% do something to counter what can only be classified as a murderous vile death cult?

So your saying there hasnt been any vocal condemnation from any Muslims regarding the actions of the radicals

I dont think thats accurate. would you feel better if they started a couple of posts a day on getbig. that might make all the difference.

I like you 3333386 so please dont take this too seriously. Not trying to diss you or anything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 06:24:28 AM »
So your saying there hasnt been any vocal condemnation from any Muslims regarding the actions of the radicals

I dont think thats accurate. would you feel better if they started a couple of posts a day on getbig. that might make all the difference.

I like you 3333386 so please dont take this too seriously. Not trying to diss you or anything.

Not at all, but if 10% of Jews or Catholics were out there murdering people in the name of their religion, stoning women, etc etc, you would see a much more vocal opposition to it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 06:43:36 AM »
My issue is that there is not a counter movement to the crazies.  If the crazies are only 10% why don't the 90% do something to counter what can only be classified as a murderous vile death cult?

Because much more than 10% are complacent or passively supporting them. Polling in England shows that over 50% of the Muslims there want Sharia Law installed and that the Western way of life should be eradicated. Other places in the Middle East and Muslim world see similar numbers.

If it was a societal or cultural problem then Muslims from North Africa to the Philippines wouldn't act the exact same way. There's only one thing they all have in common, and that's the Islamic holy books.