Author Topic: Floyd being Floyd  (Read 9563 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Floyd being Floyd
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 08:16:13 AM »
It's nether here nor there for me
but I'm a guy who doesn't talk much
but I call a spade a spade a spade that was racist what floyd said
answer me this if a White boxer had said that about manny or a black boxer would it be racist
when you answer that question truthfully to yourself . Then that will anser the question you asked me

Agreed
Floyd is bashing all asians with his remarks.

Its true if a white athlete on Floyd's stature said "cook that black chump. I'll make that guy make me some watermelon and fried chicken, cook that guy with his stolen television etc etc" there would of been outrage far escalating Floyd's scenario.

Its not so bad if the white/asian/hispanic race gets dissed but the moment even a slight comment about blacks is mentioned all hell breaks loose. Thats just the way shit is nowadays.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 08:23:37 AM »
Agreed

Its true if a white athlete on Floyd's stature said "cook that black chump. I'll make that #### make me some watermelon and fried chicken, cook that #### with his stolen television etc etc" there would of been outrage far escalating Floyd's scenario.

Its not so bad if the white/asian/hispanic race gets dissed but the moment even a slight comment about blacks is mentioned all hell breaks loose. Thats just the way shit is nowadays.
Hispanic is not a race...hell, up until a little over 500 yrs ago, there was no such thing as "Hispanic"

wasn't some golfer caught on vid after Tiger won his grean jacket, talking about fried chicken...
Is it racist? On the fence, more leaning to yes than no, is it ignorant, yes! I'm starting to think how the both of these two are playing the sports world is more wrong than what he is saying...both trying to milk money the best way each can. There are people who focus on this and make a big deal, but then when he fights, will fork over big money to see him win or lose---either way you gave your money, abd that is what he wanted. Every action has a reaction...don't fall for it...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 08:25:58 AM »
Parker your biased
but it doesn't matter
floyd himself has apologised for racist remarks
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 08:30:20 AM »
Agreed

Its true if a white athlete on Floyd's stature said "cook that black chump. I'll make that #### make me some watermelon and fried chicken, cook that #### with his stolen television etc etc" there would of been outrage far escalating Floyd's scenario.

you forgot to add the people of SA will be shooting Negros in the streets in 20yrs despite ruffly 60% of us are of Afri-descent.  ::)

it still amazes me how blacks are always clumped to the side.   white/asian/latinos over here n blacks over there...when most of us just blend in nicely with Afro-Americans.  know your role. 

it's like kai is freak on getbig but on youtube people enjoy his performances.  it must be this site.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2010, 08:37:02 AM »
Parker your biased
but it doesn't matter

They all apologize, what's the point of apologizing when you already said it. One should know not to say things. As my mother had said, "Words are like bullets, you can't take them back."

so, he got the attention he wanted, now he apologizes. And he did this at the begining of Labor Day Weekend...a long weekend, gives people something to talk about.

I'm biased against stupidity and people falling for the same tricks time and again, whether it's by a white man, black man, or Asian man.
Tiger's mother had said some Ill shit about Black women...and look at Tiger now, shit alwys come back to haunt you...and that's why  I call it ignorant, for that truly is what it is...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 09:13:38 AM »
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

Ya gotta eat your meat!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 09:16:43 AM »
exactly.  fmw is playing the badboy role as he should be.  stuff isnt personal so i dont pay attention to it.  as long as they fight tomatoes and keep winning...the fight is on.  as noted berto, martinez or williams will not get a shot at either one.  roach and arum will fire back shortly with ghetto thug.  end of 2011 for 40M a piece with fmw in a mosley type performance.

Do you realise you make very little sense most of the time.

True story.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »
Do you realise you make very little sense most of the time.

True story.

thank god at least you believe this is real.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 09:25:19 AM »
thank god at least you believe this is real.

Spot on as usual.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 10:01:47 AM »
I can't believe the amount of people that dismiss floyd and his attitude...It's one thing to give the guy credit as a talented fighter...It's another to blow off this non evolved idiots comments and attitude as anything other than being a low life piece of shit that cares about nothing but himself...
DAWG

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »
That Bob Arum shit was funny but not accurate.  Floyd's midget shit was funny but the other shit was straight racist.  Apology? You know why he gave that?  The backlash...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »
I can't believe the amount of people that dismiss floyd and his attitude...It's one thing to give the guy credit as a talented fighter...It's another to blow off this non evolved idiots comments and attitude as anything other than being a low life piece of shit that cares about nothing but himself...

i'm not sure what i'm suppose to worry about.  he is just a prize fighter mouthing off, is one temple shot from a coma...so he better look out for self...esp with sleaze ball promoters like arum and king watching his bank acct.  let him do what he has to do to earn his money.  bad boy and stupid a$$ mouth runner is his MO, has always been from day one.

good or bad that douche marg did what he had to do to keep winning.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 10:26:55 AM »
Still racist a lot of biased people on this thread
if that was a White boxer disrespecting a black boxer like that
a lot of you would be singing a different tune
floyd was out of line for saying that end of
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2010, 10:31:41 AM »
Still racist a lot of biased people on this thread
if that was a White boxer disrespecting a black boxer like that
a lot of you would be singing a different tune
floyd was out of line for saying that end of

i dont agree with marg getting his license back.  which is more dangerous...fmw's potty mouth or marg's gloves?  you are bias...pick your venom.  you seem to have  problem since he is Afro-American.

fmw douche
don king douche
arum douche
marg douch

alotta lil bad apples in boxing.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 04:43:41 AM »
Go make me some Jerk Chicken... ;D

If you and a white dude were jawing off at one another, and he said, "Shut your dark black ass up a dn go make me some Jerk Chicken!" Would you consider it racist? if so, then What Floyd said was too. But Floyd was getting ethnicities mixed mixed up...Flips don't make sushi, and neither is Manny yellow...The white dudes in the US Military had a acronym for Flip Girls---LBFMs (Little Brown Fucking Machines Powered by Rice)  
In my job, I'm  have been called all sorts of racist names (Some black folk have even called me a House N***), some even make me laugh, but at the end of the day, those are words, and i refuse to let someone have a weapon over me in the form of a word...Now, policies are different...

As G said, dude is trying to play  a role, and Manny knows that, at the end of the day, those two prolly have a lot more in common than you and me...
Getting "his ethnicities mixed up" is of no consequence....it was racist.

He comes across as ridiculous, ....not sure what possessed him to make that vid.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 05:43:46 AM »
Getting "his ethnicities mixed up" is of no consequence....it was racist.

He comes across as ridiculous, ....not sure what possessed him to make that vid.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$

keeps people talking. Playing up the Unbeaten thug NEGRO vs. the Dodgy Filipino Firecracker

Honestly, real racism, im talking that real ish, is rare to find these days, most of real racist stuff is not what comes out of people's mouths, but what comes from policies...

Or maybe I'm used to it, the other day I was called " a N*** wearing a tie, but still wearing a n***..." I didn't bat one eyelid..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 06:57:14 AM »

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$

keeps people talking. Playing up the Unbeaten thug NEGRO vs. the Dodgy Filipino Firecracker

Honestly, real racism, im talking that real ish, is rare to find these days, most of real racist stuff is not what comes out of people's mouths, but what comes from policies...

Or maybe I'm used to it, the other day I was called " a N*** wearing a tie, but still wearing a n***..." I didn't bat one eyelid..
Although I have no idea what he said I think I agree with you. This ain't racism this is cultural insensitivity. It's like me calling a german a  nazi. I'm white I'm not being racist I'm being a prick. big difference. Oh yeah in my culture it's expected to be culturally disrespectful it's my culture. So I can't be culturally intolerant, it's my culture.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »
Parker your biased
but it doesn't matter

apologises is for women so it doesnt count.